Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Becoming Pregnant While Swinging

Jump to newest

By *iceButtSlim OP   Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

The other day, my partner and I saw a known married couple who we know swing, out with their young family and both of us thought does he know that they are his!

No doubt they are, but it got me thinking what happens if you find yourself pregnant when you had been swinging that previous month. With all the will in the world and precautions accidents do happen and contraceptives can fail without you knowing until it is too late.

So what happens in that situation when there was no intent on the couples half of getting pregnant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

If i get pregnant from swinging i'll be selling my story to the highest bidder !!

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Dna test I guess?

Up to the person in question.

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

Having been on the scene on and off for 16 years I've managed to never get knocked up swinging or have an "accident" with a condom, so I'd be pretty confident if I was pregnant by a partner I wasn't using condoms with, that it was theirs. I also monitor my cycles so can pinpoint within a few days, when I would be fertile, not really too much of a concern for most people unless they bareback

Post new Message to Thread