Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mesaages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hiya everyone.

So I know this has probably been discussed a lot on here but I have to ask.

Naturally women on here get absolutely inundated with messages Wich I imagine is quite tedious at times.

You get a nice message from someone only to find out they are not your cup of tea and either ignore or reply with a no thanks.

Then on occasion, comes the abuse which is of course inexcusable.

I'm sure women also message first occasionally so I'm not disputing that at all.

My theory is that when the lady messages first there is more chance of them getting what they want.

You can probably guess by now that o don't message 1st as I feel if my profile is interesting enough then I will get a message.

Now either my profile is poo (Wich is most likely), or women prefer to be chased the old fashioned kind of way.

My theory may be well off but I am intrigued to know your thoughts.

Hugs

Jx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I will message first if I come across an interesting profile. I'm pretty confident in that regard.

If I am properly crushing on a person though, I can get a little shy and nervous so tend to avoid messaging and keep checking my messages to see if they've messaged

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Don't think I fancy being chased I'm not a fast runner

over a year ago

I like to message first as I read profile s.

I get fed up answering questions that I have answered in my profile . I'm not a fan of putting a meet out as it just brings loads of abuse to your inbox. If you don't choose to meet them your fake etc.

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

Interesting theory OP.

How do you get people to stumble across your profile to see if they like it or not?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I like to message first as I read profile s.

I get fed up answering questions that I have answered in my profile . I'm not a fan of putting a meet out as it just brings loads of abuse to your inbox. If you don't choose to meet them your fake etc. "

exactly

over a year ago

"Interesting theory OP.

How do you get people to stumble across your profile to see if they like it or not? "

Status updates mostly.

Terrible system but occasionally ends with a good chat

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Post new pics

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Interesting theory OP.

How do you get people to stumble across your profile to see if they like it or not?

Status updates mostly.

Terrible system but occasionally ends with a good chat "

We try new pics, status updates, meet ads.

We nosey at friends new veri's for new profiles, who's nearby sometimes, our hotlist to see who's looking for a meet, meet ads, who's fabbed our pics, the forum (geographical spread though!).

over a year ago

Think it's really difficult for guys on here to stand out from the crowd. In my case, I can pretty much guarantee id receive no messages if I didn't make the first move however I think about 90% of any intro messages don't seem to result in a response.

Any advice guys? Feel free to mull over my profile and let me know

over a year ago

Decent replies. Thank you

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i don't bother messaging guys first because on here i'm not really finding anyone i want to message, even when i do i am always wary the chat will descend into constant sex pestiness (coz it usually does).

but yes on the rare occasion i have done i usually find what i want. think i might have outdone myself lately though.

Post new Message to Thread