Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dead dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems as though dogging in the midlands really is dead. I'm not here to discuss locations as I'm sure that has been the downfall.

I'd quite like to find out if there are any couples who enjoy regular outdoor fun.

Couples means no single blokes as it's quite obvious you'd fuck anything, anywhere that has a pulse.

There does seem to be a handful of meets posted daily, however the majority seem to be extremely far north.

Perhaps I need to relocate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Says the single man.

I'm sure there are a few places near me for this kind of thing.

over a year ago

I'm aware of plenty of spots, I think the general feeling is that all couples have been scared off by the creepy old guys looking for a free shag. Hence I feel using a site like this to pre arrange things may be the answer

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I'm aware of plenty of spots, I think the general feeling is that all couples have been scared off by the creepy old guys looking for a free shag. Hence I feel using a site like this to pre arrange things may be the answer "

Isn't the point of dogging, to indulge in sexual play in front of strangers, who may or may not be invited to join in.

I'm curious because I've seen other comments complaining that prearranged meets aren't really dogging.

over a year ago

I completely agree and I'm sure once upon a time there was no need to 'pre arrange' things, although I feel times have changed.

In all my time on this site, I've only met a handful of couples at sites, in comparison to the hundreds of blokes in that time (no really) it's a shame I suppose

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"

In all my time on this site, I've only met a handful of couples at sites, in comparison to the hundreds of blokes in that time (no really) it's a shame I suppose "

Can I ask what sets you apart from 'the hundreds of blokes'? They're all individuals after all, just like you and not one homogeneous mass.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Clubs have become far more available, over last few years. Result is less goto public car parks.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

In all my time on this site, I've only met a handful of couples at sites, in comparison to the hundreds of blokes in that time (no really) it's a shame I suppose

Can I ask what sets you apart from 'the hundreds of blokes'? They're all individuals after all, just like you and not one homogeneous mass."

C'mon, surely you know what makes OP special...... it's the silhouette

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"

Can I ask what sets you apart from 'the hundreds of blokes'? They're all individuals after all, just like you and not one homogeneous mass.

C'mon, surely you know what makes OP special...... it's the silhouette "

Of course, every woman loves the Milk Tray Man

over a year ago

"

ohhh that mystery! Makes me weak wondering what treasures hide behind the anonymity

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

This is the reason I am a bit scared to open a thread in the forums...ripped to shreds! lol

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

He is a single male, who goes dogging, complaining about single men going dogging.

That's why he is being teased.

over a year ago

"This is the reason I am a bit scared to open a thread in the forums...ripped to shreds! lol "

Point taken, however in this case OP seems to be setting himself above those who are into the same things as him.

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

"This is the reason I am a bit scared to open a thread in the forums...ripped to shreds! lol "

Horny you will be fine, you look great with your clothes on

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think dogging is on the way out generally

over a year ago

Tell me about it. I think most op's get stick

over a year ago

"I think dogging is on the way out generally"

I agree, the Internet has made meets easier to arrange, and clubs easier to find. Risking arrest or worse is on its way out.

With a bit of luck I will be able to have some fun in the car without needing to stop at the car wash on the way home in the future

over a year ago

"This is the reason I am a bit scared to open a thread in the forums...ripped to shreds! lol

Tell me about it. I think most op's get stick"

Nope, Most don't actually, only silly ones who invite it.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We dog now and then in midlands... and as someone else noted we like the non arranged theme... who may turn up then playing and the excitement should my partner (male) invite any onlookers to join in or wether we have fun just being watched

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"This is the reason I am a bit scared to open a thread in the forums...ripped to shreds! lol

Point taken, however in this case OP seems to be setting himself above those who are into the same things as him. "

strange...

over a year ago

I quite clearly don't need to explain myself to anyone who seeks attention through trying to put down someone who's asking a valid question.

Thanks to those who offered advise rather than trying to 'be funny'.

I don't think I'm 'better than anyone else' in here just to clarify.

over a year ago

Nice to see that some people still enjoy the lifestyle, as previously mentioned I agree with the surprise element however it's proving more and more difficult to simply 'come across' a nice meet.

The odds are definitely stacked against.

I'm interest in knowing where abouts you go though, obviously don't post locations in here or we'll all be doomed x

over a year ago

Jheez talk about baptism of fire, I'm sure you'd get a much better response than I have my lovely xx

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

It's the rules of the forum.

Single women can't say anything wrong.

Single men can't say anything right.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"It seems as though dogging in the midlands really is dead. I'm not here to discuss locations as I'm sure that has been the downfall.

I'd quite like to find out if there are any couples who enjoy regular outdoor fun.

Couples means no single blokes as it's quite obvious you'd fuck anything, anywhere that has a pulse.

There does seem to be a handful of meets posted daily, however the majority seem to be extremely far north.

Perhaps I need to relocate."

Posting dogging locations is against forum rules and will get people a forum ban so I'd advise against doing that. I do know of a few dogging spots in the Midlands area that are still regularly used but doesn't seem to be the same level of activity as there was years ago. Lastly as a single bloke I wouldn't fuck anything , anywhere with a pulse some of us still have standards I've been invited to play with couples while dogging and in clubs and turned them down so don't judge all single guys as the same.

over a year ago

"It seems as though dogging in the midlands really is dead. I'm not here to discuss locations as I'm sure that has been the downfall.

Perhaps I need to relocate.

Posting dogging locations is against forum rules and will get people a forum ban so I'd advise against doing that. I do know of a few dogging spots in the Midlands area that are still regularly used but doesn't seem to be the same level of activity as there was years ago. Lastly as a single bloke I wouldn't fuck anything , anywhere with a pulse some of us still have standards I've been invited to play with couples while dogging and in clubs and turned them down so don't judge all single guys as the same. "

I did mention that I'm not here to discuss locations as I know the forum rules.

If anyone was offended by me grouping all single lads as being the same, this wasn't my intention.

Would love to discuss a few things privately if your cool with that?

I'm straight just to clarify lol

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"

Can I ask what sets you apart from 'the hundreds of blokes'? They're all individuals after all, just like you and not one homogeneous mass."

Bet me to it

over a year ago

"

Can I ask what sets you apart from 'the hundreds of blokes'? They're all individuals after all, just like you and not one

homogeneous mass.

Do you go out digging in reading

over a year ago

We love dogging and only do prearranged meets now

Most single guys have no clue what dogging is about your voyeurs till your ask to join in

Now when most doggers are old unwashed and pushy and follow you from the dogging spots

Why should we advertise where we're going to be we get in a dated with total dicks

X

Post new Message to Thread