Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Black men!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do a lot of women in here only want black men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

They drive nicer cars.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

personal preference

over a year ago

They taste like chocolate?

over a year ago

"They taste like chocolate? "
I bet xx

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

They can jump higher.

over a year ago

They can run faster. Fact!

over a year ago

Why do you enjoy them then?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

When they dance to Hip-Hop they don't look ridiculous.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

"personal preference "

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Is this a "I've got a big cock, I think women only want black guys because they have big cocks, so why don't women who say they only want black men want me?" Thread?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Bitter much?!!

Why concern yourself with women not looking for you?

Your statement is incorrect. The women YOU fancy may prefer black men, big difference.

No one has to justify their preferences, so get over yourself.

over a year ago

Cos they are well hung, simply because it looks hot (black going into white) because black guys are popular with cuckold fantasies, and it's just different..alittle bit naughty.. Like guys with Asian girls. A boxed ticked n that

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Is this a "I've got a big cock, I think women only want black guys because they have big cocks, so why don't women who say they only want black men want me?" Thread? "

Pretty much sums up what I think!

over a year ago

"Is this a "I've got a big cock, I think women only want black guys because they have big cocks, so why don't women who say they only want black men want me?" Thread? "

Nail on head

Ps op. I don't justify my preferences to anyone

over a year ago

"Cos they are well hung, simply because it looks hot (black going into white) because black guys are popular with cuckold fantasies, and it's just different..alittle bit naughty.. Like guys with Asian girls. A boxed ticked n that "
summed it up in one ! Thank you xx

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

And plenty don't.

over a year ago

That's true xx

over a year ago

I did a search of women near me. Of the fifty on the first page of results only one stipulated black only. 3 said no black, Asian etc or white only.

How did you come up with lots?

over a year ago

Just quite of few women on here are black men only I'm just wondering why?

By *emptd2Man
over a year ago

Burgess Hill & Birmingham

Not all women like black guys

Not all women like massive cocks

It's down to personal preferences

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"And plenty don't. "

exactly......

for every profile then say that wants black guys i bet i can show you two that say they dont.....

why do people focus on people that aren't going to be interested in them?? if there is anything "timewasting" it is that!

its like they want a challenge!... Oh i bet i can change there mind cause i'm different....

nope!!!

your an idiot, the answer is still going to be no, and you could have concentrated on those who will like you!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just quite of few women on here are black men only I'm just wondering why?"

do you question potential meets in the same way if they only play with white guys?

over a year ago

personal preference

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I don't see how it affects you to be honest.

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

It's simple some have a preference

I rarely go to mixed nights at parties/clubs,I choose parties that are interracial or known for having more blackmen,it's my preference

Your preference may be slim woman,I don't feel a thread is needed to ask why,it's your choice,as it's mine

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"And plenty don't.

exactly......

for every profile then say that wants black guys i bet i can show you two that say they dont.....

why do people focus on people that aren't going to be interested in them?? if there is anything "timewasting" it is that!

its like they want a challenge!... Oh i bet i can change there mind cause i'm different....

nope!!!

your an idiot, the answer is still going to be no, and you could have concentrated on those who will like you!"

over a year ago

I'm wondering why some men prefer younger blonde fit women. It's just not fair

C'est la vie I guess.

over a year ago

"I'm wondering why some men prefer younger blonde fit women. It's just not fair

C'est la vie I guess. "

your stunning.

over a year ago

"And plenty don't.

exactly......

nope!!!

your an idiot, the answer is still going to be no, and you could have concentrated on those who will like you!"

I made it one in fifty by the search I did.

over a year ago

"Why do a lot of women in here only want black men? "

I don't; and I don't think 'a lot of women' have any such preference over other ethnicities

- Mrs. J -

over a year ago

to me i dont care what colour the guy is as everyone is a person

By *lackFun69Man
over a year ago

East Anglia

A lot of women on here only like white guys, so what's the point your trying to make?

over a year ago

"Why do a lot of women in here only want black men? A lot of women on here only like white guys, so what's the point your trying to make? "

over a year ago

I usally steer clear of these posts as sexual prefrance gets turned into YOU MUST BE A RACIST

why put importance on colour when it's just who someone finds sexually compatable.

Black,White,Fat,Skinny,Ginger,Blonde,Tall,Short,

We all have our type and that's all there is to it.

So the simple answer to your question is-Some women like black guys because they are there type.

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Okay okay, give the poor guy a break!! He asked a harmless question. Feel free to answer him or dont. If you decide to answer him, you still have the right to ask him why he thinks so, state why you think his question is ill premised, etc etc.

What is overboard is throwing in words like 'idiot'. While I have no intention or arguing out the veracity of that description or lack of, I think it's a bit too far. For all you know, the opportunity was just trying to make conversation.

Even by his responses, you can see he is not far left. Take it easy.

over a year ago

" When they dance to Hip-Hop they don't look ridiculous. "

That made me laugh

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Okay okay, give the poor guy a break!! He asked a harmless question. Feel free to answer him or dont. If you decide to answer him, you still have the right to ask him why he thinks so, state why you think his question is ill premised, etc etc.

What is overboard is throwing in words like 'idiot'. While I have no intention or arguing out the veracity of that description or lack of, I think it's a bit too far. For all you know, the opportunity was just trying to make conversation.

Even by his responses, you can see he is not far left. Take it easy."

*op not opportunity

over a year ago

"They taste like chocolate? "

Indeed i do

over a year ago

"They taste like chocolate?

Indeed i do "

You haven't passed the official taste test. ..

over a year ago

A lot of white people (men especially) seem to take personal insult to the fact that others have a preference that is not them. I tend to assume the OP may share the same sentiments. Thus, they;ll try to rationalize said desires with whatever suits their ego. Be it, big dicks/fetishism/whatever. I find that it used to be considered that all non-black women who dated/fucked black men were whores...but since we're on a swinging site, slut shaming probably wont work neither will policing ones women's sexuality.

Either way op, you have a shit profile, nothing but dick pics (which are probably taken from google), no verifications and a sense of entitlement (hence why this thread even exists)...maybe address those things before trying to carry out studies on where different coloured men put their dicks.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

"Cos they are well hung "

This part is pure BS as black guys are no better hung than white guys. We've been with at least a few black guys that would be hard pressed to name themselves as average let alone BBC. People wrongly make the assumption that a black guy is bigger, or more muscular, or fitter etc. Black guys are like white guys, they come in all shapes and sizes.

" simply because it looks hot (black going into white) "
This is true though

For me, I prefer a black guy when I can get him because: I love the texture of their skin and I love seeing their black cock going in and out of my white pussy. Just seeing that can flip me over the edge

However, where white guys fall down for me, our experience has been that black guys are more assertive with me than white guys. I got fed up of guys asking me if it's ok to do this or ok to do that. I just want you to use me, make me quiver, leave me with jelly legs. And than do it again Also, black guys (again, another generic assumption by me) are not shy when they want something. Their confidence is truly erotic

over a year ago

Same reason a lot of women in here only want white men.

over a year ago

"Cos they are well hung

This part is pure BS as black guys are no better hung than white guys. We've been with at least a few black guys that would be hard pressed to name themselves as average let alone BBC. People wrongly make the assumption that a black guy is bigger, or more muscular, or fitter etc. Black guys are like white guys, they come in all shapes and sizes.

simply because it looks hot (black going into white) This is true though

For me, I prefer a black guy when I can get him because: I love the texture of their skin and I love seeing their black cock going in and out of my white pussy. Just seeing that can flip me over the edge

However, where white guys fall down for me, our experience has been that black guys are more assertive with me than white guys. I got fed up of guys asking me if it's ok to do this or ok to do that. I just want you to use me, make me quiver, leave me with jelly legs. And than do it again Also, black guys (again, another generic assumption by me) are not shy when they want something. Their confidence is truly erotic "

thank you we all now know what you love

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Why do a lot of women want to have sex with other people and not us....it's just not fair

over a year ago

Since when are people not allowed a preference, I don't expect every woman to fancy me just because I'm black. I respect that people have a preference and they are entitled to that.

over a year ago

"Why do a lot of women in here only want black men?

Same reason a lot of women in here only want white men. "

I have seen more profiles state, "no blacks or asian" than I have seen "no whites"; infact, I have hardly seen any which state, "no whites"

OP, if some women want sex with black people then that is their preference; you concentrate on those women who like white people

- Mrs. J -

over a year ago

It sounds like you mean to say why would ANY woman only want black men.

Are you including black women too? Of course not, right?

Maybe because they grew up around men who constantly kept trying to convince them in indirect ways to stay away from black men out of their insecurity and intolerance. Maybe they could smell the insecurity from a mile away and got tired of it.

Why do so many women only like black men?

Translation: "Dear white women, I'm indirectly telling you that there's nothing special about black men by pretending that I just can't understand why you like them. You shouldn't. I find it incomprehensible that black men could actually be an exclusively preferred choice for some women just like white men are an exclusively preferred choice for so many. Hurts my head, I just don't get it. Aren't black men just a fetish? Why would you actually 'restrict' yourself to only black men? I've locked myself into a self-abusing cycle of obsessing over only those very few white women who exclusively want black men thereby creating the illusion and fear that black men are taking all the women. Forget about all the white and other women who only want white men, that's not a problem. Even black women who only want white men, that I can understand. Somebody help me out here."

over a year ago

Maybe because they grew up around men who constantly kept trying to convince them in indirect ways to stay away from black men out of their insecurity and intolerance. Maybe they could smell the insecurity from a mile away and got tired of it.

Translation: "Dear white women, I'm indirectly telling you that there's nothing special about black men by pretending that I just can't understand why you like them. You shouldn't. I find it incomprehensible that black men could actually be an exclusively preferred choice for some women just like white men are an exclusively preferred choice for so many. Hurts my head, I just don't get it. Aren't black men just a fetish? Why would you actually 'restrict' yourself to only black men? I've locked myself into a self-abusing cycle of obsessing over only those very few white women who exclusively want black men thereby creating the illusion and fear that black men are taking all the women. Forget about all the white and other women who only want white men, that's not a problem. Even black women who only want white men, that I can understand. Somebody help me out here."

"

T.h.a.n.k.y.o.u

Whats amusing about Fab forums is the fact so many are cowards and try to mask their ignorance in fake questions like these. Doesnt take a genius to see right through it lol

over a year ago

"

- Mrs. J -

over a year ago

Soon come ?

over a year ago

"They taste like chocolate?

Indeed i do

You haven't passed the official taste test. .."

Well i guess ww had better get to it

over a year ago

Only in your own little head, buddy!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If any black bisexual men read this then contact me. It's for 'research'

over a year ago

"If any black bisexual men read this then contact me. It's for 'research' "

I was building up to this

And any black bi guys north of Watford gap our way

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If any black bisexual men read this then contact me. It's for 'research'

And any black bi guys north of Watford gap our way "

I'll send you mine, you send me yours

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

Black guys are more assertive, definately fuck harder & longer and more importantly are generally not weird outside of play.

over a year ago

"Black guys are more assertive, definately fuck harder & longer and more importantly are generally not weird outside of play."

is that true!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Anyone for a game of 'generalisations' ?

over a year ago

"Anyone for a game of 'genitalisations' ? "

over a year ago

I have had a few black man. One was big, like porn star big. I have seen some with what i call avg size and one a bit short but was wide. For me it is nice. But the person is more than important than their skin colour. So I dont seek them out. Judt enjoy the moment.

over a year ago

"Black guys are more assertive, definately fuck harder & longer and more importantly are generally not weird outside of play."

All of them??? I don't think so

- Mrs. J -

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Black guys are more assertive, definately fuck harder & longer and more importantly are generally not weird outside of play.

is that true!"

No way!

over a year ago

"A lot of white people (men especially) seem to take personal insult to the fact that others have a preference that is not them. I tend to assume the OP may share the same sentiments. Thus, they;ll try to rationalize said desires with whatever suits their ego. Be it, big dicks/fetishism/whatever. I find that it used to be considered that all non-black women who dated/fucked black men were whores...but since we're on a swinging site, slut shaming probably wont work neither will policing ones women's sexuality.

Either way op, you have a shit profile, nothing but dick pics (which are probably taken from google), no verifications and a sense of entitlement (hence why this thread even exists)...maybe address those things before trying to carry out studies on where different coloured men put their dicks. "

Love this comment

However. ....it would have been better coming from someone that hasn't been on fab for over a year with no verifications .....

over a year ago

"A lot of white people (men especially) seem to take personal insult to the fact that others have a preference that is not them. I tend to assume the OP may share the same sentiments. Thus, they;ll try to rationalize said desires with whatever suits their ego. Be it, big dicks/fetishism/whatever. I find that it used to be considered that all non-black women who dated/fucked black men were whores...but since we're on a swinging site, slut shaming probably wont work neither will policing ones women's sexuality.

Either way op, you have a shit profile, nothing but dick pics (which are probably taken from google), no verifications and a sense of entitlement (hence why this thread even exists)...maybe address those things before trying to carry out studies on where different coloured men put their dicks.

Love this comment

However. ....it would have been better coming from someone that hasn't been on fab for over a year with no verifications ..... "

That couldn't and wouldnt prove images belonged to him when asked

Pot...kettle

Big lol

over a year ago

"Black guys are more assertive, definately fuck harder & longer and more importantly are generally not weird outside of play.

is that true!

No way! "

here I thought I was an expert...but maybe its cos I is only half-black

over a year ago

Back to post. ..

I could give a hundred reasons as to why I prefer black guys or I could generalise it and simply state "personal preferance"

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Anyone for a game of 'generalisations' ? "

Is that THE game of the forums?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Game of forums. A song of ass and spunk.

over a year ago

is that true!

No way!

here I thought I was an expert...but maybe its cos I is only half-black "

Yep a pretender

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/17 22:20:47]

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"They can run faster. Fact! "

There was an Aisan man in the 100m final today althoguh for intensive purposes Black people are more likley to have 1 or 2 coppies of the variation of the ACTN3 gene (the gene for speed).

All but one Track and Feild Olympian so far tested lacked any of the ACTN3.

The specific RR variant of the gene that is asssociated with sprinting 'Super-fast' is found in the Afro-American/Afro-carabeians 0.60%. and the RR variant in 0.81% West African bantu people, Compered to white people 0.36%

However there are other, socialogical and other gentic factors that must be taken in to account. And also annomolies from reserch of populations in Greece, Finland and Russia.

over a year ago

"They can run faster. Fact!

There was an Aisan man in the 100m final today althoguh for intensive purposes Black people are more likley to have 1 or 2 coppies of the variation of the ACTN3 gene (the gene for speed).

The specific RR variant of the gene that is asssociated with sprinting 'Super-fast' is found in the Afro-American/Afro-carabeians 0.60%. and the RR variant in 0.81% West African bantu people, Compered to white people 0.36%

However there are other, socialogical and other gentic factors that must be taken in to account. And also annomolies from reserch of populations in Greece, Finland and Russia. "

Interesting

Can I conduct the research for cock size?

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

However there are other, socialogical and other gentic factors that must be taken in to account. And also annomolies from reserch of populations in Greece, Finland and Russia.

Interesting

Can I conduct the research for cock size? "

google Scholor it, you are bound to find something lol.

over a year ago

However there are other, socialogical and other gentic factors that must be taken in to account. And also annomolies from reserch of populations in Greece, Finland and Russia. "

Yawn. Ok.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

My undergrad degree.

over a year ago

Interesting

Can I conduct the research for cock size? "

You missed that boat. Already been done.

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

is that true!

No way! "

Can only talk from personal experience.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/17 05:03:40]

over a year ago

Love this comment

However. ....it would have been better coming from someone that hasn't been on fab for over a year with no verifications .....

Pot...kettle

Big lol"

How about not taking private conversations and making them public? Isn't that's ban worthy? Are you this fucking miffed that I wasn't particularly interested in meeting you?

Grow up. You seem desperate.

over a year ago

"Is this a "I've got a big cock, I think women only want black guys because they have big cocks, so why don't women who say they only want black men want me?" Thread?

Pretty much sums up what I think! "

Ditto

over a year ago

Aren't you the same guy who was on about being a copper yesterday? You're starting to sound like you want to have a part in every womans fantasies. My advice is sit back relax and just wait for you to find a box you tick for a couple or single fem... this isn't a good look and doesn't portray us single males very well. Purely my opinion of course.

over a year ago

"And plenty don't.

exactly......

nope!!!

By *lack AlanMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Well if you don't know by now you'll never know. .....

By *aterjetWoman
over a year ago

South West

[Removed by poster at 06/08/17 09:13:31]

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"And plenty don't.

exactly......

nope!!!

your an idiot, the answer is still going to be no, and you could have concentrated on those who will like you!

"

exactly this you're only wasting your own time

By *aterjetWoman
over a year ago

South West

"Not all women like black guys

"

Exactly this Preference plain and simple

over a year ago

Exactly this Preference plain and simple"

boo! x

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man
over a year ago

newport

"They can run faster. Fact! "

Can't swim tho

over a year ago

"

Not all black men have massive cocks!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I would say black guys are a lot more assertive , the do appear to dress a bit cooler, and I can understand why some women love the black cock in white women contrast in colours

I have met loads of black guys on a social basis and actually i probably say I get on better because for me, black white green we are here for similar things

over a year ago

Except the ones who are not assertive and can't fuck hard and for a long time.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Except the ones who are not assertive and can't fuck hard and for a long time."

Yes yes yes but we're not talking about those guys.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Except the ones who are not assertive and can't fuck hard and for a long time."

I am in the latter category

over a year ago

Love this comment

Pot...kettle

Big lol

How about not taking private conversations and making them public? Isn't that's ban worthy? Are you this fucking miffed that I wasn't particularly interested in meeting you?

Grow up. You seem desperate."

Erm I think you'll find I blocked you because you wouldn't prove your genuine and couldn't explain why you had no veries in a year

Lol......

over a year ago

Yes yes yes but we're not talking about those guys. "

Are we not being inclusive? That's wrong

over a year ago

Can't swim tho "

The black boys in my grandson's year at school can't beat him in a running race.

over a year ago

Can't swim tho

The black boys in my grandson's year at school can't beat him in a running race. "

I wouldn't know about that. I'm referring to the world athletic championships winners

over a year ago

"If any black bisexual men read this then contact me. It's for 'research'

And any black bi guys north of Watford gap our way "

Any near Slough contact me

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Can't swim tho "

you didn't watch the last world swimming champs....

we are coming for you......

over a year ago

Can't swim tho

The black boys in my grandson's year at school can't beat him in a running race.

I wouldn't know about that. I'm referring to the world athletic championships winners "

Give him a few years

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

We haven't had a ridiculous black guy thread in a minute. I was getting worried, but now the balance is restored.

OP, just respect people's choices, or employ some critical thinking of your own to try and emphasise and understand people's preferences, or desires.

over a year ago

Can't swim tho

we are coming for you...... "

Ah so this is interesting what I just learnt from our first holiday together. Sir is negatively bouyant, whereas I am super bouyant.

over a year ago

Can't swim tho

Ah so this is interesting what I just learnt from our first holiday together. Sir is negatively bouyant, whereas I am super bouyant. "

We have a loss of buoyancy if we miss our hourly serving of fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda.

over a year ago

Can't swim tho

Ah so this is interesting what I just learnt from our first holiday together. Sir is negatively bouyant, whereas I am super bouyant.

We have a loss of buoyancy if we miss our hourly serving of fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda. "

Fried chicken yes. But then fried dumpling and ray & nephew in this case

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"I'm wondering why some men prefer younger blonde fit women. It's just not fair

C'est la vie I guess. "

I prefer slightly older blond women. If that's fairer lol.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Can't swim tho

We have a loss of buoyancy if we miss our hourly serving of fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda.

Fried chicken yes. But then fried dumpling and ray & nephew in this case "

Alia Atkinson Jamaican swimmer won the 100m breaststroke. In theory if we were to Herbalife there should be more short distance black swimmers.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Can't swim tho

Fried chicken yes. But then fried dumpling and ray & nephew in this case

Alia Atkinson Jamaican swimmer won the 100m breaststroke. In theory if we were to Herbalife there should be more short distance black swimmers."

Sorry not Herbalife, I meant generalise.

In reality though to most people doesn't matter Dafanie schippers and that Turkish bloke in the 200m in the world champs are more examples.

over a year ago

Yes yes yes but we're not talking about those guys. "

So, are we talking about the other 2%?

- Mrs. J -

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

Ooh I missed this thread. Its such a lame and pointless topic on many levels. But much like an incident on the motorway its also fascinating and so hard to resist slowing down to take a closer look.

My ten cents worth is to focus on what you have and make the most of it. For some the grass always seems greener on the other side but its never that simple.

Besides which even if it does seem like black guys on sites like this have a disproportionate advantage. On traditional dating sites all the research indicates that white guys have the advantage and by a very wide margin too......there's balance in The Force

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Love this comment

Pot...kettle

Big lol

Grow up. You seem desperate."

airing dirty laundry isn't allowed on forums

over a year ago

" When they dance to Hip-Hop they don't look ridiculous. "

I like that one ... classic

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

over a year ago

Can be hired as ninjas can't see me in the dark hahaha

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"They taste like chocolate? I bet xx"

Well i taste like white chocolate and I'm not even white..

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"They taste like chocolate? I bet xx"

Well I taste like white chocolate and I'm not even white..

over a year ago

" your stunning. "

And you can not spell!

Post new Message to Thread