Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone fancy a normal chat x x or just a chat in general about anything pm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Anyone fancy a normal chat x x or just a chat in general about anything pm me "

Like what?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anything you like Steve

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

Life...The universe and everything?

Answers via deep thought

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I got a really nice new coat today and a top in the sales at a massive discount. Then we walked round Old Town in Hastings and I had serious clothes envy about some stuff in a retro shop.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's always good to chat

over a year ago

I got a good story about a chocolate bar and a dragon ?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I got a good story about a chocolate bar and a dragon ?"

Let's hear it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's always good to chat "

it is but I seemed to be chatting to myself

over a year ago

"It's always good to chat

it is but I seemed to be chatting to myself "

it's sometimes good to chat to yourself as you get better replies

over a year ago

it is but I seemed to be chatting to myself "

You'll get more sense out of it that way

over a year ago

You'll get more sense out of it that way"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

it is but I seemed to be chatting to myself it's sometimes good to chat to yourself as you get better replies "

True but I don't half chat some shit

over a year ago

I said to myself and ended up in an argument cause I couldn't makey mind up if I agreed...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You'll get more sense out of it that way"

I keep arguing with myself though.

No you don't.

I damn well do.

over a year ago

it is but I seemed to be chatting to myself it's sometimes good to chat to yourself as you get better replies

True but I don't half chat some shit "

Same here

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

it is but I seemed to be chatting to myself it's sometimes good to chat to yourself as you get better replies

Same here "

Well I'm happy with my new coat and top. Considering the weather we're having I might be wearing the coat sooner rather than later.

over a year ago

Same here

Well I'm happy with my new coat and top. Considering the weather we're having I might be wearing the coat sooner rather than later. "

Is it for rainy days

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Same here

Well I'm happy with my new coat and top. Considering the weather we're having I might be wearing the coat sooner rather than later.

Is it for rainy days "

Yes its a rain coat. I got over £40 off it. what's more I came straight home and put my current raincoat in a charity bag sticking to my one in one out policy

over a year ago

Same here

Is it for rainy days

Yes its a rain coat. I got over £40 off it. what's more I came straight home and put my current raincoat in a charity bag sticking to my one in one out policy "

Good plan ...i should do that when I buy shoes as I have to many

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Same here

Is it for rainy days

Yes its a rain coat. I got over £40 off it. what's more I came straight home and put my current raincoat in a charity bag sticking to my one in one out policy

Good plan ...i should do that when I buy shoes as I have to many "

I'll be honest Jo, I don't always stick to it and there's always the possibility that I will get the old rain coat out of the bag

over a year ago

Same here

Is it for rainy days

Good plan ...i should do that when I buy shoes as I have to many

I'll be honest Jo, I don't always stick to it and there's always the possibility that I will get the old rain coat out of the bag "

Oh you cheat you ....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Good plan ...i should do that when I buy shoes as I have to many

I'll be honest Jo, I don't always stick to it and there's always the possibility that I will get the old rain coat out of the bag

Oh you cheat you .... "

how many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear them all?

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

how many pairs of shoes do you have and do you wear them all?"

I'm counting ......only 25 pairs ..different types...pumps...heels...boots....trainers

Don't wear them all some are in drawers not been worn in months to come out to be worn for a day then go back away again

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh you cheat you ....

I'm counting ......only 25 pairs ..different types...pumps...heels...boots....trainers

Don't wear them all some are in drawers not been worn in months to come out to be worn for a day then go back away again "

Only!

Its nice to have a choice and if you like shoes and enjoy having them I can think of worse things to do.

I have clothes that I only wear once every couple of years and some that I only wear on holiday.

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

Don't wear them all some are in drawers not been worn in months to come out to be worn for a day then go back away again

Only!

Its nice to have a choice and if you like shoes and enjoy having them I can think of worse things to do.

I have clothes that I only wear once every couple of years and some that I only wear on holiday."

Also have 3 drawers of knickers and bras

A shelf full of vests ...which I do wear

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

I have clothes that I only wear once every couple of years and some that I only wear on holiday.

"

I have to admit that I have so many clothes that even I think its bordering on insanity.

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

I have to admit that I have so many clothes that even I think its bordering on insanity. "

Do you wear every piece of clothing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

I have to admit that I have so many clothes that even I think its bordering on insanity.

Do you wear every piece of clothing "

yes. It takes a long time to wear them all though. I started to take pictures on my tablet of outfits so I know what I've got without going through the wardrobes and drawers.

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

yes. It takes a long time to wear them all though. I started to take pictures on my tablet of outfits so I know what I've got without going through the wardrobes and drawers. "

Have you been seen by the man in the white coat yet

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

yes. It takes a long time to wear them all though. I started to take pictures on my tablet of outfits so I know what I've got without going through the wardrobes and drawers.

Have you been seen by the man in the white coat yet "

No but I have a white coat I can lend him if he's lost his

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

No but I have a white coat I can lend him if he's lost his "

...do you have a spare stethoscope as well

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

...do you have a spare stethoscope as well "

A quick survey of my photos reveals that I don't but I probably have a chunky necklace somewhere that could double as one. I haven't started on photographing my costume jewellery yet

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

A quick survey of my photos reveals that I don't but I probably have a chunky necklace somewhere that could double as one. I haven't started on photographing my costume jewellery yet "

Getting a lot of practice in taking pics

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Its been nice chatting, we rather hijacked to thread didn't we

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

A quick survey of my photos reveals that I don't but I probably have a chunky necklace somewhere that could double as one. I haven't started on photographing my costume jewellery yet

Getting a lot of practice in taking pics "

And the amount you have in public and friends only I like that number

over a year ago

"

Its been nice chatting, we rather hijacked to thread didn't we "

Ooopsy yes we did .....sorry OP

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

And the amount you have in public and friends only I like that number "

. Nothing like taking a few nice photos I think you'll agree

over a year ago

Oh you cheat you ....

Only!

And the amount you have in public and friends only I like that number

. Nothing like taking a few nice photos I think you'll agree"

Totally.agree

Post new Message to Thread