Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fab or Tinder

Jump to newest

By *ut_pierced_cock OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Does people find fab boring at times and more of a challenge than anything?

For me at times it feels like drawing blood from a stone with people not replying and if they do sometimes you feel like you're stroking their ego. Whereas tinder go out have a few drinks with someone and over 50% of the time you're near guaranteed a bit of fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I presume on Tinder you have a photo on there that people can see what you look like?

over a year ago

Can someone confirm once and for all that in order to use Tinder, you need a FaceAche account

over a year ago

"Can someone confirm once and for all that in order to use Tinder, you need a FaceAche account "

Yes you do. Can't sign up without one.

~Mia

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I find there are sooo many fakes on tinder & also people who just want to see how many likes they get

over a year ago

"Does people find fab boring at times and more of a challenge than anything?

For me at times it feels like drawing blood from a stone with people not replying and if they do sometimes you feel like you're stroking their ego. Whereas tinder go out have a few drinks with someone and over 50% of the time you're near guaranteed a bit of fun.

"

No, I dont find that at all. I am knee deep in offers.

And then there's the hilarious forums. I piss myself every day

over a year ago

"

I agree with you there, Tinder, Pof, etc are easier to get a meet. I enjoy going out with girls for a few drinks first before progressing.

As a newbie single on here I've not been arsed looking yet but on the others I have. What makes it more exciting/interesting for me on the other sites is converting Vanilla's into swingers, the look and interest they show when I tell them about this lifestyle, nearly all at least want to try it (in my experience).

over a year ago

And then there's the hilarious forums. I piss myself every day"

Tenna

over a year ago

Excuse my ignorance but is tinder not a dating site where as fab is a swinger site

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I find there are sooo many fakes on tinder & also people who just want to see how many likes they get "

I've yet to meet someone from Tinder, Oasis or Bumble.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/17 10:42:25]

over a year ago

"Can someone confirm once and for all that in order to use Tinder, you need a FaceAche account "

You dont now. And if you do its not linked. Its purely to add pics and thats it

over a year ago

This..... Tinder was pretty crap if I'm honest... here is much better and the forums make it

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I presume on Tinder you have a photo on there that people can see what you look like?"
lol

By *upcakegirl27Woman
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Im on tinder, its a bit hit and miss. Guys just send me cock pics. Bit like here, what is with that??

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Excuse my ignorance but is tinder not a dating site where as fab is a swinger site "
tinder can be used for whatever you like. Keep it casual, go for drinks and see what happens

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Seeing as your linked to a Facebook account and normally have face pics on show, and probably make a bit of an effort on your profile etc, is it really a wonder why men are more successful on there, as they think this site is like some dial a fuck so think no effort is needed.

Then reality hits them on the arse

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wouldn't know as I'm not on tinder. That's a dating site and I'm not looking for dates but by the sound of it nor are some of the guys on there!!

over a year ago

The thing that makes me laugh about tinder is. Theres pics full of woman with their kids. And its like there we go, we come as a package take it or leave it. If i lime someone enough regardless of kids or not it wouldnt bother me.

over a year ago

Merseyside

"I presume on Tinder you have a photo on there that people can see what you look like?"

I've never shied away from sending my face pic in private messages

over a year ago

Merseyside

But you're a female and the ratio of men to genuine women on here is astronomical

over a year ago

Merseyside

"Excuse my ignorance but is tinder not a dating site where as fab is a swinger site "

It is but it also has a "stigma" for hook ups

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

No, I don't find Fab boring at all. I have never met anyone from Tinder or Bumble either... it seems they're all keen to swipe right but then have nothing to back it up.

over a year ago

Ok so, one person says you do need faceache and one person says you don't

By *ornysxguyMan
over a year ago

Maldon, Essex

Don't think the OP thought of that ??

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Ok so, one person says you do need faceache and one person says you don't "

I was hesitant for years about it. Just register, NOTHING is shown on Facebook.

Nobody on Facebook can see you're registering with Tinder, logging on, adding a photo.

NOTHING.

over a year ago

Tinder and pof not a lot of good for couples though

over a year ago

"Ok so, one person says you do need faceache and one person says you don't

Nobody on Facebook can see you're registering with Tinder, logging on, adding a photo.

NOTHING.

"

I refuse to get faceache to have access to another app, that's what my issue is.

You couldn't pay me to be on that site.

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

That's what I thought!

over a year ago

Met women off badoo and POF. Must want a relationship but been lucky a few times with NSA sex

over a year ago

It's just down to ratios as with most things in life.

Most women who have made the step to go onto a dating site will not consider joining a swinging site because of the perception.

That's why women find it easier on Fab because they have less competition. I know women who really struggle on the dating sites but are inundated on here.

The other issue about dating sites is many men are willing to take advantage of some women's genuine desire to find a relationship just to have sex.

over a year ago

"Excuse my ignorance but is tinder not a dating site where as fab is a swinger site

That's what I thought! "

over a year ago

Tried tinder, it was crap. Same with POF. If I wanted to date then they might work, I don't. Fab works for me, never had so much fun.

over a year ago

NOTHING.

I refuse to get faceache to have access to another app, that's what my issue is.

You couldn't pay me to be on that site. "

Ditto, was briefly on face book years ago but would never go back on it now just to use a dating app.

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

Why complain about Fab and big up Tinder, just concentrate on Tinder then and don't post pointless threads on Fab! Just saying.

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Seeing as your linked to a Facebook account and normally have face pics on show, and probably make a bit of an effort on your profile etc, is it really a wonder why men are more successful on there, as they think this site is like some dial a fuck so think no effort is needed.

Then reality hits them on the arse "

If you want someone to hit you on the arse there are different websites for that

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

That's interesting...

I mentioned another dating/hook-up site like Tinder & POF and the thread gets removed, yet this one stays.

Oh well

over a year ago

I bet some would drink that piss.

over a year ago

I bet some would drink that piss."

Yeah. I need to find someone who will. Its a real fucker having to clean the floors all day

over a year ago

Yeah. I need to find someone who will. Its a real fucker having to clean the floors all day"

I am sure you will find that willing man or woman.

over a year ago

"Excuse my ignorance but is tinder not a dating site where as fab is a swinger site

That's what I thought! "

That's not true at all. You pair don't know what you're talking about

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

The only thing I get on Tinder are youngsters wanting to shag an old woman for all the dumb arse reasons we see here and Nigerians pretending to be US educated military types.

over a year ago

Dating sites are bolox, at least people are a little more honest here.

I've met with so many weird people from dating sites posing as someone they aren't. I doubt I'll ever try one again.

Fab is completely different, lot easier to find genuines, even if you face a struggle to get noticed sometimes.

Imo people that complain on fab are the ones that don't understand the 'rules' of fab and probably have no etiquette, the straight up fuck n go mentality seems to fail here more often than not.

over a year ago

Yeah. I need to find someone who will. Its a real fucker having to clean the floors all day

I am sure you will find that willing man or woman. "

Do you know anyone who's got a big Addis?

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"The only thing I get on Tinder are youngsters wanting to shag an old woman for all the dumb arse reasons we see here and Nigerians pretending to be US educated military types. "

Topsy you do have your lower limit as 23 so is younger guys really a problem?

over a year ago

Do you know anyone who's got a big Addis?"

I know a few with some big poles that may help?

over a year ago

Do you know anyone who's got a big Addis?

I know a few with some big poles that may help? "

Oooh, I like Polish men

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

No someone has already said it this is a swingers site not a dating site.

Fab is much more honest,no messing people about drumming up thier life hopes playing with them and dumping them afterwards.

Tinder is a whole different kettle of fish and not one I wish to dive into.

Fab is a total site for our community and yep the forums can be hysterically funny sometimes.

over a year ago

"The only thing I get on Tinder are youngsters wanting to shag an old woman for all the dumb arse reasons we see here and Nigerians pretending to be US educated military types. "

I see you're a victim of such advances? Both here and there?

Shagging an 'old woman' is fine for people who want that and seek it, there's definitely a market for it... but I don't get that general vibe from the real people of fab. But I don't know what these dumb ass reasons are either

over a year ago

Yeah I have both tinder and fab too

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"Dating sites are bolox, at least people are a little more honest here.

I've met with so many weird people from dating sites posing as someone they aren't. I doubt I'll ever try one again.

Fab is completely different, lot easier to find genuines, even if you face a struggle to get noticed sometimes.

Imo people that complain on fab are the ones that don't understand the 'rules' of fab and probably have no etiquette, the straight up fuck n go mentality seems to fail here more often than not. "

You have cracked it brother bang on!

over a year ago

I never get messages on tinder. Just likes. X

over a year ago

Imo people that complain on fab are the ones that don't understand the 'rules' of fab and probably have no etiquette, the straight up fuck n go mentality seems to fail here more often than not.

You have cracked it brother bang on!"

Yeah cheers, just an opinion but it basically concurs with what you said as I agree people don't string you along here so much.

over a year ago

"I never get messages on tinder. Just likes. X "

Yeah loads match and don't speak though from what I remember.

over a year ago

hahaaha couldn't have said it better x

over a year ago

I go through Tinder a few times a week . Do my right swiping then look later . I sometimes have a few matches and then I think 'shit was I d*unk the last time I looked at this app '

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"I never get messages on tinder. Just likes. X "

Goes to prove swingers have more taste.

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

My opinion... for what it's worth. If you're looking to actually date ... use the dating site. It's not fair to go on a dating site... only to be looking for casual sex (unless you specify that! ) you can state via a drop down what your intentions are.

Xx

over a year ago

Never been on Tinder. The concept sounds a bit shit to me. I'll stick with fab, as I love the forums. I don't need to toggle between two different sites like that .

over a year ago

both are boring at time due to not much happening

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

You are a couple so want swing with other couples. I am single and like sex but hate twats. Same amount of guys online in general

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"My opinion... for what it's worth. If you're looking to actually date ... use the dating site. It's not fair to go on a dating site... only to be looking for casual sex (unless you specify that! ) you can state via a drop down what your intentions are.

Xx"

Honestly read my profile. I had guys after ffm, mmf, cross dressers on match.

I have guys here only wanting one n one

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Quite!

Imo people that complain on fab are the ones that don't understand the 'rules' of fab and probably have no etiquette, the straight up fuck n go mentality seems to fail here more often than not. "

over a year ago

Both are good, but there is a social media platform that everybody is overlooking and highly underated..

wait for it.....

Twitter

I've had a fair share of both NSA fun and dating on there

over a year ago

I deleted tinder, nothing happens there lol.

over a year ago

"Ok so, one person says you do need faceache and one person says you don't "

Just so you know... I just joined it 5 mins ago without a facearse account

over a year ago

If I were single looking for one-to-one NSA sex I would use Tinder. However I not single and it's swinging we want so we use Fab. Never really understood why people compare swinging sites to dating sites.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I find there are sooo many fakes on tinder & also people who just want to see how many likes they get "

Agreed. Although have had a little success the fakes and wannabes abound.

over a year ago

Just so you know... I just joined it 5 mins ago without a facearse account "

...and just so you know I just left it 5 mins ago Only wanted to see if it was possible and it is

over a year ago

Ah, you spotted the flaw in the comparison.

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Ah, you spotted the flaw in the comparison."

Check.my experiences

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"If I were single looking for one-to-one NSA sex I would use Tinder. However I not single and it's swinging we want so we use Fab. Never really understood why people compare swinging sites to dating sites.

Mrs"

Because you are a couple not single. Please 'before self absorbed

over a year ago

Must say in my experience iv met more people on dating sites who's sole purpose is to have sex with others than on here

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"The only thing I get on Tinder are youngsters wanting to shag an old woman for all the dumb arse reasons we see here and Nigerians pretending to be US educated military types.

Topsy you do have your lower limit as 23 so is younger guys really a problem?"

Any man that wants to fuck me because of how old I am wont even be getting a conversation.

More experienced, know what they want, no drama etc etc are all reasons given by some men who fetishise me because of how long I've been on the planet.

Finding me attractive because of who I am and not what I am is incredibly desirable.

over a year ago

Very informative when you compare a guys pof or tinder profile to their fab profile.

I for one think it's rather important to know if the straight guy your dating and might one day marry is fucking men!

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

I agree with this!

Friend of mine (visiting me from Wales) showed me a guy on the dating site (straight) and I recognised him from here (bisexual) and got a veri from a guy too. Xx

over a year ago

"Never been on Tinder. The concept sounds a bit shit to me. I'll stick with fab, as I love the forums. I don't need to toggle between two different sites like that . "

This

Fab has everything so no need for me to join any other site.

over a year ago

Pof

over a year ago

Pof and tinder wipe the floor with here for good looking women not looking for relationship commitment. So many women on here are very difficult to get chatting to. Its far easier to get a date / meet on pof or tinder these days. More now im just on here to browse the pics lol. I have never had an initial Hello message from any woman on here, but regularly get that on they other two. Just my experience and opinion. Each to their own.

over a year ago

Your right. Pof you put you ant looking for a relationship and people are more upfront and know what they want

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"The only thing I get on Tinder are youngsters wanting to shag an old woman for all the dumb arse reasons we see here and Nigerians pretending to be US educated military types.

Any man that wants to fuck me because of how old I am wont even be getting a conversation.

More experienced, know what they want, no drama etc etc are all reasons given by some men who fetishise me because of how long I've been on the planet.

Finding me attractive because of who I am and not what I am is incredibly desirable."

My appologies for daubting you. Could not have explained it better myself. Yep I agree totally. And actually have similar experiences with some younger (not all by any means) people on here.

over a year ago

Finding me attractive because of who I am and not what I am is incredibly desirable."

This is fair, a very reasonable preference and I would generally think the same.

However this is your preference and if you like it or not isn't shared by many others in my past experience, from the days of when I used to go night clubs every week sometimes twice I'd find it incredible the amount of 40/50 something women on these nights who wanted to take me home and would diligently work their tongue around like a bee collecting nectar from a flower.

Not saying I'm some sort of stud but I found they flocked to me so easily and can only relate that phenomenon down to my age or cute looks etc.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Finding me attractive because of who I am and not what I am is incredibly desirable.

This is fair, a very reasonable preference and I would generally think the same.

However this is your preference and if you like it or not isn't shared by many others in my past experience, from the days of when I used to go night clubs every week sometimes twice I'd find it incredible the amount of 40/50 something women on these nights who wanted to take me home and would diligently work their tongue around like a bee collecting nectar from a flower.

Not saying I'm some sort of stud but I found they flocked to me so easily and can only relate that phenomenon down to my age or cute looks etc."

Well will have to take your word for it as no public photos.

over a year ago

Yes hence why I won't use it

over a year ago

Merseyside

"Pof and tinder wipe the floor with here for good looking women not looking for relationship commitment. So many women on here are very difficult to get chatting to. Its far easier to get a date / meet on pof or tinder these days. More now im just on here to browse the pics lol. I have never had an initial Hello message from any woman on here, but regularly get that on they other two. Just my experience and opinion. Each to their own."

Precisely my thoughts

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Pof and tinder wipe the floor with here for good looking women not looking for relationship commitment. So many women on here are very difficult to get chatting to. Its far easier to get a date / meet on pof or tinder these days. More now im just on here to browse the pics lol. I have never had an initial Hello message from any woman on here, but regularly get that on they other two. Just my experience and opinion. Each to their own.

Precisely my thoughts "

Because women know that the men here just want to fuck and they think that men on POF or Tinder want a relationship.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Tried both but much more fun on here

over a year ago

Tinder is useless

over a year ago

I've found Tinder to be great for casual hook-ups with single lasses and the odd hotwife or two it's much more difficult to get a meet on here due to the ratio of men/couples/lasses,although meets from here are far less vanilla when they happen

over a year ago

Tinder is great for one night stands. Fab is a swinging site and is different, there are fantasies to be fulfilled on here and considering all the forums and socials it is evidently a little more to it than an easy fuck. If people knew the difference maybe there would be a few more responses coming their way. I guess fab is what you make it, yes it can be slow at times but I do enjoy sex and enjoy it being a little more fulfilling than sticking the little guy in any place he will fit.

over a year ago

I explained this to a lady who was messaging me saying that she had "doubts about this site being for her..."

I asked her what she was looking for on a swingers site and that Fabs is not Plenty of Fish.... the next reply was full of abuse about me showing my true colours and just being after a quick fuck.... and of course she blocked me

Now, I thought I was just being honest.... if you want a relationship... there's tons of Vanilla dating sites out there!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I explained this to a lady who was messaging me saying that she had "doubts about this site being for her..."

I asked her what she was looking for on a swingers site and that Fabs is not Plenty of Fish.... the next reply was full of abuse about me showing my true colours and just being after a quick fuck.... and of course she blocked me

Now, I thought I was just being honest.... if you want a relationship... there's tons of Vanilla dating sites out there! "

I don't think I would have liked your reply either tbh

over a year ago

"

I don't think I would have liked your reply either tbh "

I didn't think it would of been taken as an insult but as an honest question as to why are you on fabs? We all know that this is a swingers site.... you don't go into B&Q to buy a pint of milk. If you get where I'm coming from.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

I didn't think it would of been taken as an insult but as an honest question as to why are you on fabs? We all know that this is a swingers site.... you don't go into B&Q to buy a pint of milk. If you get where I'm coming from. "

Because as you say, this is a swingers site, where the social side is just as important, if I just wanted a fuck with just anybody, there are other sites for that, and if you don't get that, then that is your problem and not mine!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 22:43:45]

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"

I didn't think it would of been taken as an insult but as an honest question as to why are you on fabs? We all know that this is a swingers site.... you don't go into B&Q to buy a pint of milk. If you get where I'm coming from. "

Post new Message to Thread