Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Unicorn?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm new to the scene.... Why do loads of women say they are a unicorn? Is this slang or something? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Bisexual woman who will meet couples, rarer than the old rocking horse poop and all that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some of us couples get lucky and find one!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Bisexual woman who will meet couples, rarer than the old rocking horse poop and all that "

Not true...I've seen rocking horse poop....

over a year ago

"I'm new to the scene.... Why do loads of women say they are a unicorn? Is this slang or something? Lol "

A unicorn = some say doesn't exist i.e a female who will meet a couple

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 02/08/17 22:56:16]

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Bisexual woman who will meet couples, rarer than the old rocking horse poop and all that

Not true...I've seen rocking horse poop.... "

Well have you now

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks all! Any other words I should know? Haha

over a year ago

Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'.

over a year ago

"Thanks all! Any other words I should know? Haha"

Pegging....make sure you know what it is before you agree to it

over a year ago

"Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'."

this!

over a year ago

"I'm new to the scene.... Why do loads of women say they are a unicorn? "

Because it makes them feel superior

over a year ago

"Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'."

This

RedFox, Unicorn

over a year ago

What ever makes you feel goid??

over a year ago

Looking good mrs x

over a year ago

Any woman fancy chatting x

over a year ago

I mistakenly have thought that single women in swingers clubs are unicorns, regardless of being straight or bi. I now know better.

over a year ago

Beware .....

Lazer unicorns ™

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Thankyou! Was just about to say the same thing!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Any woman fancy chatting x"
try the cam rooms

over a year ago

"Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'.Thankyou! Was just about to say the same thing! "

While I can absolutely imagine that often being true, it's not the case everywhere so please don't paint us all with the same brush! One half of couples is usually a lady after all...

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

There are lots of us who have nicknames thanks to our preferences or what we do.

Mine, for example, is "dogshit"

over a year ago

Please enlighten me!! I'm a bit naive!! What is pegging? Xx

over a year ago

"Please enlighten me!! I'm a bit naive!! What is pegging? Xx"

It's where a lady uses a strapon dildo to have anal sex with a man

over a year ago

Oh ok, sounds painful!!

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

If you do it wrong, it can be (although for some men, that may be doing it right...)

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Oh ok, sounds painful!!"

Chicken ha ha

over a year ago

Maybe a Few drinks down me , I might be persuaded!! XX

over a year ago

"Oh ok, sounds painful!!"

Done right it feels amazing

over a year ago

met one or few of those

over a year ago

"Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'.Thankyou! Was just about to say the same thing!

While I can absolutely imagine that often being true, it's not the case everywhere so please don't paint us all with the same brush! One half of couples is usually a lady after all... "

I,'ve found that the women can be worse than the men in their attitude sometimes. Not all couples of course. XXX

over a year ago

"I'm new to the scene.... Why do loads of women say they are a unicorn? Is this slang or something? Lol "

I've just discovered that I'm a unicorn! X

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'.Thankyou! Was just about to say the same thing!

While I can absolutely imagine that often being true, it's not the case everywhere so please don't paint us all with the same brush! One half of couples is usually a lady after all...

I,'ve found that the women can be worse than the men in their attitude sometimes. Not all couples of course. XXX"

this and some of the men become abusive too

over a year ago

I,'ve found that the women can be worse than the men in their attitude sometimes. Not all couples of course. XXXthis and some of the men become abusive too"

That's terrible, no one should have to put up with either one!

over a year ago

Maybe if you were very gentle to start !!! Lol x x

over a year ago

I,'ve found that the women can be worse than the men in their attitude sometimes. Not all couples of course. XXXthis and some of the men become abusive too

That's terrible, no one should have to put up with either one! "

This is part of the problem on here. Everyone thinks it is so easy for single fems, but we are the ones who put up with the most abuse and attitude from others.

over a year ago

I,'ve found that the women can be worse than the men in their attitude sometimes. Not all couples of course. XXXthis and some of the men become abusive too

This is part of the problem on here. Everyone thinks it is so easy for single fems, but we are the ones who put up with the most abuse and attitude from others. "

Couldn't agree more!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This is part of the problem on here. Everyone thinks it is so easy for single fems, but we are the ones who put up with the most abuse and attitude from others.

Couldn't agree more!"

never had it on a couple's profile it scared the keyboard warriors that there was another man read messages lol

over a year ago

So odd as well considering you lovely ladies are surely the minority group here comparative to single men and couples?

Still for those stupid enough to treat people like that, it's their loss!! Xx

over a year ago

"So odd as well considering you lovely ladies are surely the minority group here comparative to single men and couples?

Still for those stupid enough to treat people like that, it's their loss!! Xx"

Precisely. So I enjoy quality time with the couples who treat me with respect. It takes some beating having fun with a couple when the dynamics and chemistry are right.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"So odd as well considering you lovely ladies are surely the minority group here comparative to single men and couples?

Precisely. So I enjoy quality time with the couples who treat me with respect. It takes some beating having fun with a couple when the dynamics and chemistry are right."

exactly this id rather stick with regular, not into hook ups just because they are in the area unless I've been chatting for ages with them

over a year ago

Precisely. So I enjoy quality time with the couples who treat me with respect. It takes some beating having fun with a couple when the dynamics and chemistry are right. exactly this id rather stick with regular, not into hook ups just because they are in the area unless I've been chatting for ages with them"

By *wingtolifeCouple
over a year ago

who knows

Blame the couple, blame the unicorn,whats pegging? blame the man of the couple, blame men.

Thats how this thread looks

We have had quite a few unicorns and there has been mutual connections all round.

Its quite amazing living in that dynamic.

We are still good friends with all of them apart from our real first who was a gorgeous red head, who was in the scene way before us.

We have lost contact but would love to hook up some time and see how shes doing.

over a year ago

"Blame the couple, blame the unicorn,whats pegging? blame the man of the couple, blame men.

Thats how this thread looks

We have had quite a few unicorns and there has been mutual connections all round.

Its quite amazing living in that dynamic.

We are still good friends with all of them apart from our real first who was a gorgeous red head, who was in the scene way before us.

We have lost contact but would love to hook up some time and see how shes doing."

It is amazing when the dynamic is right, you obviously look after your unicorns well

over a year ago

"Please enlighten me!! I'm a bit naive!! What is pegging? Xx

It's where a lady uses a strapon dildo to have anal sex with a man "

This

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Nonsense. True unicorns are trans women who like pussy.

So very very rare

By *laymates7Woman
over a year ago

Isle of Wight

I don't want to be a unicorn, I want to be a mermaid. Is there a sexual slang relating to this?

over a year ago

So who's wiling to take my pegging virginity? XX????

over a year ago

We would treat any unicorn with the utmost respect. However we would hope she did the same in return for us.

over a year ago

"Nonsense. True unicorns are trans women who like pussy.

So very very rare "

Or dominant women, while they exist they to are rare, or are simply playing the role to please their partners.

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'.

This

RedFox, Unicorn "

That sounds like a call sign.

Scrrrrr...Redfox, Unicorn over...scrrrr

Sorry I entertain myself

over a year ago

"Us unicorns do exist, there are quite a few of us. One of the reasons couples find it hard to find single bi fems (unicorns) is because of their attitude. So many just want us as their 'fuck toy'.

this! "

Definitely this and there needs to be some sort of attraction to both parties, if I don't fancy both of them I won't meet....so many hot women with less attractive men on here just now lol x

over a year ago

Real unicorns shit rainbows and fart glitter

I don't think I'm a unicorn

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

This.

When I have read some couples profiles and seen they are looking for a single woman, it seems the couple are just looking for a woman to fulfill a fantasy. They don't seem to be thinking about the sngle womans wants and needs just their own.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nonsense. True unicorns are trans women who like pussy.

So very very rare

Or dominant women, while they exist they to are rare, or are simply playing the role to please their partners. "

Alpha Domme here

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

While I can absolutely imagine that often being true, it's not the case everywhere so please don't paint us all with the same brush! One half of couples is usually a lady after all... "

Well then you are a couple. So can meet another couple. I have no desire to meet a couple and go home alone

By *essThePirateWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

This.

When I have read some couples profiles and seen they are looking for a single woman, it seems the couple are just looking for a woman to fulfill a fantasy. They don't seem to be thinking about the sngle womans wants and needs just their own. "

They have no concept whatsoever. He has usually talked her into.it. if she had wanted pussy she could have done so on her own. Usually she did not as intentintent in hooking a guy and not capable of being her own self...So help me god as I say this

Post new Message to Thread