Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

hard - or sensual

Jump to newest

By *oping for fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

What are the ladies on here looking for from a male partner? Is it the wham bham thank you mam, or is it more sensual seduction..... I am confused?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If we are looking for a guy or guys its straight to it. Good hard sex with oral too ( on them not interested in them giving to me) and a bukkake finish...

Although normally we grab guys in 2 or more at clubs if that's what we fancy. No faffing about just straihht to it.

Op dont worry what women want. Decide what you want and find the people that match your preferences

over a year ago

Can't we have both?

I like a man to be sensual to start with for it then to turn into a good hard fuck.

Then he gets his coat and disappears off home

over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

Well ... its difficult to know on here it seems that some are unsure what they want.... or is it just me x

over a year ago

"Well ... its difficult to know on here it seems that some are unsure what they want.... or is it just me x"
as I said. Fab is about what you want. So just concentrate on that

over a year ago

"Well ... its difficult to know on here it seems that some are unsure what they want.... or is it just me x"

We are all different, each with our own preferences. The best thing is to chat to a potential meet and ask what it is they want

over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

oh i agree with you entirely. Then there are no surprises or disappointments either way.

But first you need to grab her attention and thats proving difficult it seems as a relative newbie

over a year ago

Honestly, feel my body and listen to my moans. I generally prefer sex to be slow, sentual, and deep. Passion! My man can tell by how heavy I'm breathing to the way my hips are moving if I'm happy with his speed of motion. my pitch sometimes sets my speed! But damnit there is still nothing like a good hard quick nooner or some hair pulling and restraint while being plowed hard...

By *atdancerCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Honestly, feel my body and listen to my moans."

This. And, much as I would love to be feeling N's body to elicit those moans, I'm talking in general terms: pay attention and let your lover's body, and sighs, and moans, and maybe urgent demands, tell you what you need to do right now for maximum pleasure.

"I generally prefer sex to be slow, sentual, and deep. Passion! My man can tell by how heavy I'm breathing to the way my hips are moving if I'm happy with his speed of motion. my pitch sometimes sets my speed! But damnit there is still nothing like a good hard quick nooner or some hair pulling and restraint while being plowed hard..."

Now this just amounts to unnecessary transatlantic teasing . Phew! Better go have a cold shower now - or something.

Hat

Post new Message to Thread