Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples seeking single men?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couples who many of you are really interests in single men that’s really single on this site, Because there are a lot of single who are involved with a female on this site but not telling you they are in a relationship? This is only posted after reading a couples status saying single guys are the worst on here. No one wants to meet you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I meet plenty of couples so they do meet men. It's how mmf works.

over a year ago

"I meet plenty of couples so they do meet men. It's how mmf works. "
I know that because its a big turn on been sucked by a married women

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From time to time we like a single guy to come and play with us.

over a year ago

Is this a married man bashing thread in disguise ?

Or just a general 'half the men who say they're single aren't ... but I am !' kinda thread ?

over a year ago

We currently have 4 single men on the Roladex,though 2 are no longer on Fab. To the best of my knowledge they are all truly single, though one does have a regular FWB. We won't be taking on any more, although I'm happy to play with other single male friends if our paths cross at a club or party.

Mrs

over a year ago

"Is this a married man bashing thread in disguise ?

Or just a general 'half the men who say they're single aren't ... but I am !' kinda thread ? "

no i not married or every been married i always been single

over a year ago

"We currently have 4 single men on the Roladex,though 2 are no longer on Fab. To the best of my knowledge they are all truly single, though one does have a regular FWB. We won't be taking on any more, although I'm happy to play with other single male friends if our paths cross at a club or party.

Mrs"

That a real shame but it was nice to read your comment have fun

over a year ago

"Couples who many of you are really interests in single men that’s really single on this site, Because there are a lot of single who are involved with a female on this site but not telling you they are in a relationship? This is only posted after reading a couples status saying single guys are the worst on here. No one wants to meet you? "

we meet single men .but for every 1000 messages we get one may have read the profile and sent a message not a shit one liner. thats why single men do not get the fun.

over a year ago

"From time to time we like a single guy to come and play with us."

id love too...

over a year ago

Happy to meet single guys here and their status is their business!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm not meeting them anymore, so many are just looking for wank fodder most when I have been at the point of arranging to meet have gone quiet, cancelled last minute or told me they are attached, by the way this is also relevant to couples, I've had the same from them too. I'm sticking with my regular guy who I've known for two years, he will be getting a key to my house so he can come over when he wants to, sticking with people I've met from now on. We will be doing a couple's profile soon.

By *unforus1965Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Couples who many of you are really interests in single men that’s really single on this site, Because there are a lot of single who are involved with a female on this site but not telling you they are in a relationship? This is only posted after reading a couples status saying single guys are the worst on here. No one wants to meet you? "

We notice lots of couples looking for single guys, but let's be honest now they get the choice of the very best as there is no shortage of single guys on here.

over a year ago

Trust me when I say this as I'm not taring all single guys with the same brush!

70% are rude and disrespectful they seem to have the idea that when a couple is looking for a guy to join them in some fun our men arent capable of satisfying our needs!

This tends to tick me off just a tad, what they fail to grasp is that it is they that are being invited to a very private and intimate experience with a couple that is very much in love and in tune with one another!

We are really struggling to find the right guy for our MMf experience, maybe recommendations would be a better option xx

over a year ago

We're very interested in meeting single single guys and we've met some gems we're pretty confident are genuinely so. Don't buy into the myth that some single guys are spoiling it for the rest, they make the good guys stand out.

over a year ago

In our time here we have met some great guys ,but of late seems many either can't read a profile correctly,or are rude and have no respect,oh yes and not really single lol

over a year ago

"Couples who many of you are really interests in single men that’s really single on this site, Because there are a lot of single who are involved with a female on this site but not telling you they are in a relationship? This is only posted after reading a couples status saying single guys are the worst on here. No one wants to meet you?

we meet single men .but for every 1000 messages we get one may have read the profile and sent a message not a shit one liner. thats why single men do not get the fun."

Another thing I really don't understand right here! These guys sending one liners.... they must be sending out loads regularly.... surely at one point or another they'd realise it's not really the way forward? They must evolve at some point?

If what you're doing doesn't work... you change what you're doing right?

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Torrox, Spain

As mentioned above, singles are their own worst enemy.

We get hundreds of hopeful messages, most have not read our profile at all.

But yes, we've met several guys who are a pleasure to be with and that ultimately is what we're looking for.

As for singles who are in a secret in a relationship, we don't make it our business.

If we met them in a club, we wouldn't ask them if they had a partner. So why ask if we meet for a one off....?

Forming a long term relationship with such a guy would be a different matter however...

over a year ago

"Trust me when I say this as I'm not taring all single guys with the same brush!

70% are rude and disrespectful they seem to have the idea that when a couple is looking for a guy to join them in some fun our men arent capable of satisfying our needs!

This tends to tick me off just a tad, what they fail to grasp is that it is they that are being invited to a very private and intimate experience with a couple that is very much in love and in tune with one another!

We are really struggling to find the right guy for our MMf experience, maybe recommendations would be a better option xx"

could i recommend me ........

By *unforus1965Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

There are some guys on here who just cannot stop bothering people who are not interested in them.

That doesn't help the single guy's cause.

By *UCKY_13Couple
over a year ago

southwest

Is mainly what we are looking for on here my mr loves to watch me with other men x

over a year ago

"

what they fail to grasp is that it is they that are being invited to a very private and intimate experience with a couple that is very much in love and in tune with one another!

"

This is it for me, if or when I get the chance to be a part of something like this I would see it as a massive privalege to be invited to join in.

over a year ago

"

what they fail to grasp is that it is they that are being invited to a very private and intimate experience with a couple that is very much in love and in tune with one another!

This is it for me, if or when I get the chance to be a part of something like this I would see it as a massive privalege to be invited to join in. "

Your our kinda guy, this sorts the men from the boys regardless of age!....your going on our hot list

Post new Message to Thread