Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wedding night...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has any new brides ever been fucked by someone other than the groom on their wedding night??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfulAussieMan
over a year ago

Sydney

"Has any new brides ever been fucked by someone other than the groom on their wedding night??

"

I'm staying tuned for this one! Can't wait to hear

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I would like to think this is one night that is just for the bride and groom ... have the rest of their life to do the naughtier stuff lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was once offered that from a couple. Didn't seem right accepting.

over a year ago

We saw in the local updates this weekend that a couple were spending their wedding night at a club x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some people do this. I've seen photos of people on their wedding day on here. Wouldn't be for me but if it's what they want.

over a year ago

I feel that the wedding night should be something very special between just the couple. But each to their own.

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

A guy my wife meet a few times fucked an ex of his at her wedding evening do. Took her out to the hotel garden, hitched up her wedding dress and took her bent over a table. At the time I thought it sounded really exciting but then thought about it some more and realised that actually it was a shitty thing to do. I know he also screwed her a few more times. My wife stopped seeing him soon after this.

Post new Message to Thread