Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No reply to single guys

Jump to newest

By *wcw OP   Couple
over a year ago

cheshire

Why do some. Not all. But quite a few single guys get arsey. When we dont reply to thee nessage. They want to know why havent we replyed. It can be a number of reasons. We had a message last thursday. But we hadnt bin on fab till following monday. But in mean time we had messages saying how rude n impolite we are. N lazy for not repling. This gives decent single guys a bad name. We or anyone else has GOT to reply. Why waste our time or others writing n sending messages when we know its never going to go any further. There are some realy nice genuin guys on here. Shame the few dont think n spoil it for them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why haven't you replied to my messages.....I've sent dozens and dozens and nothing........oops hang on......silly me. I haven't messaged you. Yet

over a year ago

"Why do some. Not all. But quite a few single guys get arsey. When we dont reply to thee nessage. They want to know why havent we replyed. It can be a number of reasons. We had a message last thursday. But we hadnt bin on fab till following monday. But in mean time we had messages saying how rude n impolite we are. N lazy for not repling. This gives decent single guys a bad name. We or anyone else has GOT to reply. Why waste our time or others writing n sending messages when we know its never going to go any further. There are some realy nice genuin guys on here. Shame the few dont think n spoil it for them. "

Maybe for the same reason you've got 'arsey' by starting this type of thread?

over a year ago

It's not just single guys!!! I've had couples do it to me!!

over a year ago

"Why do some. Not all. But quite a few single guys get arsey. When we dont reply to thee nessage. They want to know why havent we replyed. It can be a number of reasons. We had a message last thursday. But we hadnt bin on fab till following monday. But in mean time we had messages saying how rude n impolite we are. N lazy for not repling. This gives decent single guys a bad name. We or anyone else has GOT to reply. Why waste our time or others writing n sending messages when we know its never going to go any further. There are some realy nice genuin guys on here. Shame the few dont think n spoil it for them. "

I am interested to know if all couples get replies to their messages then. I got home from work a while back to find several messages from a couple. The first sent in the morning and then a second saying that I obviously wasn't interested and then a further one in the afternoon stating that I was a time waster

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Why do some. Not all. But quite a few single guys get arsey. When we dont reply to thee nessage. They want to know why havent we replyed. It can be a number of reasons. We had a message last thursday. But we hadnt bin on fab till following monday. But in mean time we had messages saying how rude n impolite we are. N lazy for not repling. This gives decent single guys a bad name. We or anyone else has GOT to reply. Why waste our time or others writing n sending messages when we know its never going to go any further. There are some realy nice genuin guys on here. Shame the few dont think n spoil it for them.

I am interested to know if all couples get replies to their messages then. I got home from work a while back to find several messages from a couple. The first sent in the morning and then a second saying that I obviously wasn't interested and then a further one in the afternoon stating that I was a time waster "

Fancy not replying straight away due to work

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Why do some. Not all. But quite a few single guys get arsey. When we dont reply to thee nessage. They want to know why havent we replyed. It can be a number of reasons. We had a message last thursday. But we hadnt bin on fab till following monday. But in mean time we had messages saying how rude n impolite we are. N lazy for not repling. This gives decent single guys a bad name. We or anyone else has GOT to reply. Why waste our time or others writing n sending messages when we know its never going to go any further. There are some realy nice genuin guys on here. Shame the few dont think n spoil it for them.

I am interested to know if all couples get replies to their messages then. I got home from work a while back to find several messages from a couple. The first sent in the morning and then a second saying that I obviously wasn't interested and then a further one in the afternoon stating that I was a time waster "

Look at the positive side; you got three more messages that day, than most guys get in a month!

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

a lot of guys haven't actually got the time to fuck others, probably due to being attached already. they are desperate for extramarital sex and confident women/couples on here will give it to them. if they have to wait they probably won't have time to get laid for another couple of months and cba to make the effort in that amount of time to get anyone interested in them.

pisses me off how men with nothing to offer expect a fucking lot in return for that.

By *quirting fun coupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

We tend to see they don't read the profile where it clearly says that we're looking for single bi females or couples so please don't waste our times by messaging, but yet they still message !!! Xx

over a year ago

I've had a couple message and the title said to reply within 10 mins or be blocked.

Yep; blocked and deleted their message unopened.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I never understand the it, gives decent guys, a bad name comments.

No, it just makes the 'good ones' stand out.

Same goes for couples and single ladies. We don't everyone with the same brush, because of the behaviour of a few.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I honestly do try to reply to single blokes, even if it is a 'no thank you'. Unless their message is along the lines of 'Hi', or other similar one-liners. Then they get deleted...

over a year ago

You get some right odd couples too. Loads of mesaaging, then when you areange to meet, they go all silent. Why bot simply say, "sorry we've changed our minds" or make a crappy excuse? Then there's there are the ones which block you when you refuse to send a face pic after a hello! What's that all about?

We always reply to well written thoughtful messages even if not interested. It would be rude not to. But the one liners with a dic pic or an immediate request for face pics with no attempt at even shit banter - well why bother? No time to waste on those who can't make any effort themselves is there?

As for getting arsey? Must be insecurity or some narcasitic trait. They probably think they're owed something

over a year ago

why are some couples arsey i guess we will never know

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

For me the way I look at it is through my sent messages.

Unread - they haven't seen it or the title etc doesn't attract. Either way after a few days think no reply coming, everybody's loss

Read - if there's something they like they'll get back to me otherwise not

Deleted - I'm not their cup of tea which is their perogative.

It would be nice for people to send no thanks messages but this is the old fashioned fart in me speaking as most people don't have time and if they replied to everyone they wouldn't have any fab time.

To those few I haven't replied to I'm sorry

over a year ago

Unfortunately there are some people who fall into the 'entitled brigade' category. They feel that somehow they are owed something, be it a response, attention or whatever.

No one is 'entitled' to a response and, to be fair, those that respond to a 'no thanks' either looking for an explanation or with abuse are doing themselves no favours and, if anything, simply confirm why you were wise enough to reject them in the first place

By *tonyxxxMan
over a year ago

mansfield

When I don't get reply I just take it as they're not interested ! No big deal

over a year ago

A decent message will always get a reply from us but things like "hi ". Or " what you up to " just get deleted

over a year ago

Why not send a quick "No thank you" and block. It saves all the angst.

over a year ago

Happens to us all

Win some lose some.

By *lg1000Couple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Lame excuse being at work

over a year ago

May b, n I cood b rong, some guys get r say bcos they r tree Ted, like secund class citizens....

See what I did there?

I'm not fussed if I don't get a reply but it would be nice if the person/ persons I've written more than one line to would read the correspondence.

Ttfn

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

We probably get around five to ten messages a day from single guys. 95% don't attract us and are ignored. We never get any come back.

over a year ago

Actually, I used to reply to all msgs as I felt rude not doing so, however our profile clearly states what we do, so if we get a msg and it's clear they haven't read the profile I just delete. It's rude to msg people if you haven't bothered reading what they are looking for! ??

over a year ago

Don't see the problem with a no reply, surly this just means your not interested, move on and message another. We don't even open the message until we have looked at the profile, if they are not for us the message stays unopened especially if it's a message from a straight guy when we have stated in our profile no straight men

over a year ago

Any chance of elaborating on this? whats a decent message? Other than the traditional hey hows it goin? Lol got to say hello and start a conversation in my eyes but i think am missing something with this site?

over a year ago

I always delete any sent mail as soon as its sent then forget about it. So much angst is caused by being able to see what the recipient has done with the message, fab should get rid of this function. You'll either get a reply or you won't.

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

If I don't a reply, I simply move on.

If I get a reply saying I'm not their type for whatever reason, I thank them for letting me know and wish them all the best.

Costs nothing to have manners

By *regg hornMan
over a year ago

longfield

if i get a reply i always thank them for replying even if they think im an ugly git lol

over a year ago

I congratulate her on dodging a bullet and move on!

By *riv2u2Man
over a year ago

sussex

Just block the couple/ woman and move on ,

over a year ago

"Just block the couple/ woman and move on ,"

Little early for Easter resurrections, but still, good effort!

Post new Message to Thread