FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Playing while Pregnant, Right or Wrong??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im new to swinging and 6 months pregnant but me and my hubby are raring to go. What are peoples opinions on it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *quamarina1964Woman
over a year ago

Bideford

Hope your prepared for the answers hun, good luck with your pregnancy!

Me personally think its a no go, sorry just my view, you have to think of your wee little on xxxx

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

thats for yous to decide. personally no way id play if i was pregent .

By *irdickgwenCouple
over a year ago

hull

my wife and i had sex right upto her having our children it dosnt hurt the baby as long as you take it easy

By *ce-2uMan
over a year ago

winsford,Chester & wirral

it is personal choice, i love fucking a pregnant woman....... thats why i got 4 kids LOL!!!!!!!!!! just have safe sex you dont want anything nasty do you x x enjoy yr pregnancy

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Although sex is fine when pregnant, if we were swinging when I was pregnant, I would have stopped until I had the baby.

you will find some people who play with pregnant women though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

think it depends how far along you are, what the play involves and whether you advise the playmate upfront so he or she can make their own judgement call

over a year ago

Southampton

having sex with your partner/husband toally different to swinging and sleeping with a stranger .

theres a risk swinging anytime but selfish to disread an unborn childs health just because you want to swing .

over a year ago

Being pregnant was a very special time for my husband and I. I couldn't imagine sharing that with strangers.

I wouldn't want to put my unborn child at risk by having sex with promiscuous people. I wouldn't smoke or take drugs either, but there are mothers that do.

It boils down to what you want to do and whether your sexual desire comes before any risk to your child.

over a year ago

"having sex with your partner/husband toally different to swinging and sleeping with a stranger .

theres a risk swinging anytime but selfish to disread an unborn childs health just because you want to swing ."

Exactly!

over a year ago

Thanks for your replies, this is my third child and would never risk anything however me and my partner wanted to try a club with maybe soft swap on the cards with the right couple.

I would hate to turn up and be looked down on for bringing along a bump! lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Each to their own.....but I would never have been meeting people for swinging when I was pregnant....for me pregnacy is a personal time for a woman and her partner.

But hey....we are all different

over a year ago

Southampton

theres risks still with soft swop .only safe sex is none

sounds like you have already decided what yous want to do anyway

over a year ago

Each go their own, but I wouldn't be comfortable playing with a pregnant lady, I'm sure there are plenty people who would be quite happy to play with you though x

By *witchy TwigletMan
over a year ago

dinnington

we went to socials whilst H was pregnant, but to be honest we didn't feel like playing with anyone, BUT if the offer had come up from a couple who we felt attracted too, we wouldn't have had any qualms about it.

As long as you and your hubby have discussed it, and you're happy AND you can find people you click with, we'd say swing away!

over a year ago

Your life, your choice. I personally think pregnant women are extra specially sexy.

If I was pregnant I would swing just as much as not pregnant.

over a year ago

"theres risks still with soft swop .only safe sex is none

sounds like you have already decided what yous want to do anyway "

Agree that no sex is safe sex, as for playing while pregnant, each to their own.

On a slant to the original post, what about couples that are trying for a baby. Even if playing safe surely there is a risk of having a child by either swing partner?

over a year ago

No way would I play if I was pregnant and I wouldn't play with someone who was

over a year ago

i personally wouldnt swing while i was pregnant the only reason for this, if im honest is, i wouldnt risk my un born childs health, what if, and i know its only a what if but it could happen, you was having sex and the condom came off and the guy your playing with has, say, gonorrhea?

Gonorrhea for you can be easily treated and your usually clear within two weeks of getting treatment, for a unborn and still developing child it could quite litterly be life changing

Imagine how you'd feel if your child was born blinde and you had to spend the rest of your life wondering if that was your fault

Thats why i wouldnt swing if i was pregnant

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"i personally wouldnt swing while i was pregnant the only reason for this, if im honest is, i wouldnt risk my un born childs health, what if, and i know its only a what if but it could happen, you was having sex and the condom came off and the guy your playing with has, say, gonorrhea?

Gonorrhea for you can be easily treated and your usually clear within two weeks of getting treatment, for a unborn and still developing child it could quite litterly be life changing

Imagine how you'd feel if your child was born blinde and you had to spend the rest of your life wondering if that was your fault

Thats why i wouldnt swing if i was pregnant"

Was going to post, but you said it already.

It is a personal decision,and some ppl will meet u , but i imagine not the majority.

over a year ago

"Thanks for your replies, this is my third child and would never risk anything however me and my partner wanted to try a club with maybe soft swap on the cards with the right couple.

I would hate to turn up and be looked down on for bringing along a bump! lol "

Whether you want to swing or not while pregnant is up to you but if you go to a club I would expect some people who disapprove to be forthright in telling you so.

Don't go just to prove a point, but if you feel you really must visit a club I'd ring them first and ask them what their policy is. I'm assuming you're showing quite well by now.

As for us, well, Siren is pregnant with our second child and swinging simply isn't on her radar. I'd love to watch her playing with another guy/couple but she simply won't entertain the idea. I accept that that's her choice and that my fantasies will just have to remain fantasies.

Good luck whatever you decide.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Absolutely would never consider that sex with strangers was worth risks to my unborn baby. Just my opinion.

Mistress x

over a year ago

wouldnt fancey some other blokes bell end by my kids head. ha ha...

over a year ago

Appreciate all your comments guys, totally understand that everyone has different preferences (and fantasies lol) - Just wana clarify we're not looking to go all the way with anyone while im pregnant but would like to go places and get into the scene to meet people who can break us in slowly and remain friends with.

Not at all going to risk my childs life in any way....

xx

over a year ago

It's neither right nor wrong but certainly not an activity that we'd consider taking part in.

over a year ago

Its only what is right for you that matters...

I found a pregnant gang bang video recently and it was rather horny.. So.. as long as its right for you both.. then I cant see a problem really..

Have fun and enjoy..

I was always ultra horny when pregnant..

Cali x

over a year ago

How far gone are you is bump showing. No being pregnant is a personal thing. If hormones are kicking in that's what husband is for. Have to say single with both of mine and funny enough went of men completely they repulsed me went off sex for three years making up for it now though lol

over a year ago

"

I was always ultra horny when pregnant..

Cali x"

lol i was the opposite, id have gladly cut off any mans cock that came near me at the time

but back to the OP.. just enjoy being pregnant its a special time for you and your partner.

over a year ago

"wouldnt fancey some other blokes bell end by my kids head. ha ha..."
don't think anyone's got dick that big mate lol

over a year ago

i personally would not have swung while i was pregnant or even considered a meet at that time its totally your choice what you will do but its just not for either of us good luck with the pregnancy though x

over a year ago

it must be a bit of a taboo turn on for the women,being fucked by stranger while pregnant ?

over a year ago

We have seen preganant women in clubs before now and if i am honest, it made me cringe. Along the same lines as i do when i see a pregnant woman smoking or drinking.

we would never play knowingly with a pregnant woman, and certainly would not be playing if we were expecting ourselves.

over a year ago

"i personally wouldnt swing while i was pregnant the only reason for this, if im honest is, i wouldnt risk my un born childs health, what if, and i know its only a what if but it could happen, you was having sex and the condom came off and the guy your playing with has, say, gonorrhea?

Thats why i wouldnt swing if i was pregnant"

I was going to say this ... some things can be passed to a unborn child its not fair on the baby inside so i would not swing.

over a year ago

Come on its only a matter of weeks till your baby is born just enjoy the time and wait a while.

By *TUNNAWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

i think its wrongs but thats ur choice

i think thats a special times for u

an ur partner..so its a no no from me

ps; having sex with your partner/hubby

is toally different from sex with

strangers x

over a year ago

" if i am honest, it made me cringe. Along the same lines as i do when i see a pregnant woman smoking or drinking."

*Nods in agreement*

over a year ago

personally i couldn't it would just seem icky to me its my baby in there and it would just feel wrong

but

that said i really do think its a personal choice and if you want to give it a go then go for it, like you say your only looking for a bit of soft play its not like your looking to shag all and sundry , only you know what feels right for you

but

that said i couldn't personally play with someone that was preggers again it just feels icky even though i can't deny there is something quite sexy about a preggers lady

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Go to the club. Enjoy yourself. Don't swap partners and risk your child or yourself just enjoy the atmosphere and company.

Cos....... when the baby is born you are not going to want to for some time. x

over a year ago

I don't have any problems with Woman having sex with their partner while Pregnant, but Swinging to me whilst Pregnant is not the right time to be doing it.

over a year ago

i find pregnant women sooo sexy i would love the chance to play with a preggers lady but i do understand all the comments on here. your baby is your main concern but if you want to play then that is ultimately you and your hubbys decision.

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"Im new to swinging and 6 months pregnant but me and my hubby are raring to go. What are peoples opinions on it? "

entirely your choice...weigh up the fors and against,there are more than enough views here to help if you need help to decide.

soft swing if thats your preferred method.

its a topic which shows how peoples views change to swinging. they are prepared to put themselves at risk at all other times and understandably not if pregnant.

you could argue that perhaps people who are considering having kids should not swing at all because of these risks.

you could argue that whilst pregnant should you get behind the wheel of a car and put yourself at even greater risk?

life whether you agree or not is all about risk, however we have the intelligence to manage/deal with and minimise these risks and hopefully make the right decision for all concerned.

That's all you can do unless you want to live in a bubble, which probably carries it's own risks!

Oh and I forgot to mention it's also a special time for you as a couple.

hope I've covered all views but probably not..

over a year ago

Wouldn't play whilst pregnant and wouldn't play, not even soft swing with a pregnant couple.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think this is entirely down to the individual.

'Are you prepared to live with the risks?'

Personally if we were going to do this it would only be with long standing playmates whom we know well and trust.

Not sure how you would be excepted in a club to be honest but we wouldn't consider that for the above reason.

I can imagine some people being judgemental in a club to be honest.

over a year ago

I think that it is a special time.. but if a couple wishes to share that.. then it could enhance that special time..

I know that I would feel very honoured if asked..

Master is definately curious.. and this was after previously he found pregnant women a turn off.. but somtimes views on things change.

We talked about this last night..and ended up with saying we would find it very horny to do a quite pregnant bukkake session..

However, its worth saying that I took part in track days till I was 7 months pregnant and rode motorcycles.. with the okay of my medical team.. as long as I took the appropriate safety measures.. So I would view swinging as the same.

Pregnancy is a beautiful time..and if they are confident in themselves to share this ( as they state Last pregnancy) with others.. then I think its a lovely thing..and good luck to them..

Id ring the club though... and perhaps a couple willing to softswap would meet them there.. or just go for the drinks..

Pregnancy is such a sexy time for many mums to be.. and if the attitude to pregnant women was better.. perhaps there would be less problems..

Cali x

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We have played with some long standing friends whilst she was pregnant. They would only play with is at that time. We felt very honored to be asked.

At first we had reservations but once we understood that she was happy with the situation totally. We were happy to play. Tho we were all very careful and they were much more 'gentle' meets.

In retrospect it means alot to us and both couples are glad we shared that time together...

over a year ago

You only have 3 months left of your pregnancy so why not wait untill after the baby is born .....it would posibly take that time to arrange a meet ....

Hope your pregnancy goes well and good health to you and the little one

O.N.B

Xxx

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Im new to swinging and 6 months pregnant but me and my hubby are raring to go. What are peoples opinions on it? "

If you feel comfortable and happy playing with others while pregnant, do it, if not, don't.... it down to personal choice.

Not something I would have been comfortable doing but we don't judge those who do.

Congratulations xxx

over a year ago

It's entirely your choice hun. We have a couple whom we have played with for many years now, we played with them whilst she was pregnant, it made no diference, well except for being more careful.

If your comfortable and upfront then go for it. I think if we ever had kids I would soft swop but not necessarily full swop. Have fun, good luck and congrats! x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

We'll we played whilst pregnant, it was only soft swinging, but that is our main interest anyways.

We went to La Chambre in Sheffield the club owners did not bat a eyelid. They were more than welcoming as they have been on the few occasions we have been. Funnily enough even though 6 to 7 months pregnant at the time no one else in the club was particularly put off either whilst we where dressed.

There was maybe 1 or 2 comments when we went to the playrooms, mainly along similar lines to the above, like I would not play whilst pregnant. As we are into mainly girl on girl there were less takers, I think generally speaking women do not find it a turn on as such, more off putting or not bothered. If we had been after men, well lets just say from the chatrooms even on here finding one would not a have been an issue. In the end we had a nice time, played with another couple who where not bothered in the slightest and the only down side was we did not ask for their details, so we could play post pregnancy.

As with all things sex wise, it's what you and the people you are with are comfortable doing. Everyone has their red lines, no kissing, no bareback, no anal, no pregnant, no bondage, no watersports.

If we where all into everything that would be a bigger surprise than people who are turned off or have a dislike for certain things.

As for the health risk, well so long as you know the risks, then it's down to personal choice. We are not a couple who would ever do bareback, but I understand others if that's their choice. You can only protect yourself, everone else has to make up their own minds and take responsibility for themselves.

over a year ago

me and my ex had sex all the way though sexy as hell we had twins first and the second time little boy!!SOME of the best sex!love it but each to there own good luck with the baby and swinging lol

P.S. I would love to swing with you pregnant or nit lol

over a year ago

Thanks for all your nice messages, they have given us a lot more confidence as it seems to be mostly single women who disagree with it which luckily were not too fussed about lol.

We're hoping to venture out to the Attic in Derby in september so fingers crossed we will get a warm welcome there and meet some nice people!

ps. thanks for the compliment rob

By *ussexMaleMan
over a year ago

Cuckfield

I actually find pregnant ladies a huge turn on and i would love to meet a couple with a pregnant female or a single female who is pregnant. If there are any out there please email me!

I think its each to their own but I love pregnant ladies.

over a year ago

I adore pregnant ladies, I had sex all the time with my ex when she was pregnant right up to a few days before birth. It was great.

I wouldn't have wanted her to have sex with anyone else while she was pregnant and wouldn't do the same. Perhaps when you have kids you become more protective?

over a year ago

No right or wrong it's what you two want xx

over a year ago

like most have said its a personal choice, this subjects been covered many time

My personal opinion on the subject is if your going to swing do soft swing only, which means, if you dont know as you said you was new, oral, forplay with others full sex with your own partner, simply because with the best intentions in the world thngs go wrong, condoms split, come off etc, ok it dont happen offen but it happens and you dont want to be catching anything with you little one on board

but its totally upto you just just my opinion x

over a year ago

it the choice of the OP but for me in not into doing pregnant women. I always have an image of having sex with the woman and me poking the baby. Each to their own but i couldnt do it.

Good luck

over a year ago

ask ur kids when theyre old enough

over a year ago

Wrong. So wrong I'm surprised you even asked the question. A baby isn't something that other men need to be pawing over. In fact, I think it's so wrong that any man who isn't your husband who goes near you whilst pregnant should be branded a paedophile.

over a year ago

"Wrong. So wrong I'm surprised you even asked the question. A baby isn't something that other men need to be pawing over. In fact, I think it's so wrong that any man who isn't your husband who goes near you whilst pregnant should be branded a paedophile. "

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Wrong. So wrong I'm surprised you even asked the question. A baby isn't something that other men need to be pawing over. In fact, I think it's so wrong that any man who isn't your husband who goes near you whilst pregnant should be branded a paedophile. "

over a year ago

That is so wrong baby is perfectly secure inside its protective sack. But I would'nt play as being pregnant is such a special time. I would'nt suggest playing near your due date though as sex can bring on the birth or contractions. Maybe a good thing if your late though. Mmmm 12 days late with both of mine would have tried anything. But did not have a partner to help me out.

over a year ago

"Wrong. So wrong I'm surprised you even asked the question. A baby isn't something that other men need to be pawing over. In fact, I think it's so wrong that any man who isn't your husband who goes near you whilst pregnant should be branded a paedophile.

That is so wrong baby is perfectly secure inside its protective sack. But I would'nt play as being pregnant is such a special time. I would'nt suggest playing near your due date though as sex can bring on the birth or contractions. Maybe a good thing if your late though. Mmmm 12 days late with both of mine would have tried anything. But did not have a partner to help me out."

i was thinking the same. why would u need to swing during such a special time. plus the risk of an STI isnt worth it.

u have more than 1 person to think about now

over a year ago

There's nothing wrong or right about this, it is more about people's preferences

over a year ago

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

While it may not be everyones choice to play whilst pregnat/with a pregnant woman, there is nothing about such play which comes anywhere near paedophilia - Pedophilia is the act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children

over a year ago

I had sex nearly every day when i was pregnant. I thought i read somewhere that if your happy, then the baby will be happy.

over a year ago

surly no man would want to shag a woman that is 6 months pregnant???? I think its wrong, but also think any bloke that would be up for it is a bit wrong in the head also..... shocking!

over a year ago

Some mums smoke during pregnancy some mums drink alcohol, some take drugs. Nowhere does it say that you should'nt have sex infact all the midwifes encourage it.

over a year ago

"Wrong. So wrong I'm surprised you even asked the question. A baby isn't something that other men need to be pawing over. In fact, I think it's so wrong that any man who isn't your husband who goes near you whilst pregnant should be branded a paedophile.

While it may not be everyones choice to play whilst pregnat/with a pregnant woman, there is nothing about such play which comes anywhere near paedophilia - Pedophilia is the act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children"

And surely if a man is getting pleasure from feeling and caressing a baby bump rather than the woman then yes it is..... There's always someone out there who has that fantasy and unfortunately for this lady, she can't pick out ones that are from the one's that aren't. So, if she wants to play whilst pregnant then that's between her and her husband. But this is my opinion. Respect it.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"surly no man would want to shag a woman that is 6 months pregnant???? I think its wrong, but also think any bloke that would be up for it is a bit wrong in the head also..... shocking!"

over a year ago

"Some mums smoke during pregnancy some mums drink alcohol, some take drugs. Nowhere does it say that you should'nt have sex infact all the midwifes encourage it."

Yes, but not with half of fab swingers.

over a year ago

"surly no man would want to shag a woman that is 6 months pregnant???? I think its wrong, but also think any bloke that would be up for it is a bit wrong in the head also..... shocking!

"

My point exactly.

over a year ago

So as some people are saying its wrong if a man was to find a pregnant lady sexy... does that make it wrong if a woman finds another woman who is pregnant wrong too? Yes everybody has their own opinions as to what is sexy and what isnt... some people like skinny, some like big, some like older etc but that doesn't make it wrong!

As for the swinging, i would not do full swap while im pregnant but women who have been pregnant before will understand that my sex drive is through the roof and so i would like to try soft swap/ fem on fem. I would never do anything to risk my baby and would always meet in a safe place.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"surly no man would want to shag a woman that is 6 months pregnant???? I think its wrong, but also think any bloke that would be up for it is a bit wrong in the head also..... shocking!

My point exactly. "

Your point in agreement with my then? I thought so!

over a year ago

"Some mums smoke during pregnancy some mums drink alcohol, some take drugs. Nowhere does it say that you should'nt have sex infact all the midwifes encourage it."

midwifes DONT encourage shagging different men on swinging sites! load of old bollocks! its completly different if she is having sex with her own partner, you always take a risk meeting people off the net, and in my opinion you should never risk a unborn baby, as much as you wouldnt risk a new born

over a year ago

"Some mums smoke during pregnancy some mums drink alcohol, some take drugs. Nowhere does it say that you should'nt have sex infact all the midwifes encourage it.

Yes, but not with half of fab swingers. "

heheheh

over a year ago

Also.. who says im looking to shag other men? If you read my profile it says it all.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Also.. who says im looking to shag other men? If you read my profile it says it all."

They can't be going off to read your profile, otherwise they couldn't tell you off for being so wrong (in their opinion only that is)!

over a year ago

You are 6months pregnent, and you joined fabs 4weeks ago looking to meet MF couples! you do the math!

over a year ago

"Some mums smoke during pregnancy some mums drink alcohol, some take drugs. Nowhere does it say that you should'nt have sex infact all the midwifes encourage it.

midwifes DONT encourage shagging different men on swinging sites! load of old bollocks! its completely different if she is having sex with her own partner, you always take a risk meeting people off the net, and in my opinion you should never risk a unborn baby, as much as you wouldnt risk a new born"

Of course they don't lol but they do encourage sex. As long as the lady is safe and she is only after soft swap then whats the problem.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"You are 6months pregnent, and you joined fabs 4weeks ago looking to meet MF couples! you do the math!"

But did you actually read the profile text and not just perve the pregnant pics?

over a year ago

please read the countless other threads on this subject ...its been done to death .

over a year ago

"You are 6months pregnent, and you joined fabs 4weeks ago looking to meet MF couples! you do the math!"

Paha.

over a year ago

"You are 6months pregnent, and you joined fabs 4weeks ago looking to meet MF couples! you do the math!

But did you actually read the profile text and not just perve the pregnant pics? "

I didnt even look at her pics! pregnent women does nothing for me!

over a year ago

Thanks.. im flattered. Haha

over a year ago

"Thanks.. im flattered. Haha"

lol dont take to much offence, I wouldnt find Angelina Jolie attractive if she was pregnent

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"You are 6months pregnent, and you joined fabs 4weeks ago looking to meet MF couples! you do the math!

But did you actually read the profile text and not just perve the pregnant pics?

I didnt even look at her pics! pregnent women does nothing for me! "

I believe ya didn't even have a wee look, thousands wouldn't, but you have found a believer in me!

PS - I did look, before anyone asks!

over a year ago

"Thanks.. im flattered. Haha

lol dont take to much offence, I wouldnt find Angelina Jolie attractive if she was pregnent "

different if it was my wife tho

over a year ago

"please read the countless other threads on this subject ...its been done to death ."

And it's being done again. We don't all come on here every second of the day.

over a year ago

"please read the countless other threads on this subject ...its been done to death .

And it's being done again. We don't all come on here every second of the day. "

over a year ago

They are a new couple so give them a chance please.

By *riseeTV/TS
over a year ago

MacKay

I am totally attracted to pregnant women!! They so deserve to be caressed for hours and hours and days and days!

Penetration is fine, won't harm the membranes, be a little cautious about 'hard sex' focus more on the sensual.

If you have brackston hicks, don't have unprotected sex. The semen carries an enzyme that will help kick off labour.

If you are struggling with a long labour, and your waters haven't broken and you can clean yourself adequately (although semen is sterile anyway) a few rounds of sex, and a few orgasms will help baby come a little faster and with a lot less pain!

baby won't have any crazy sexual experiences, baby is well protected right up till changing position and bearing down!

Enjoy sex if you want, enjoy swinging if you want! We did with our second pregnancy - we actually had a couple move in with us for the last 3 months and wow did we all have a lot of fun!

The sensual experience is great for the baby too, the soft tingles on your skin send energy to the baby which is warm, and emotionally relaxing. You are guaranteed to have a very happy and giggly baby!

If you'd like someone to join you ... *smile* *batts eyes*

xox

over a year ago

Personally i think its really off putting and does nothing for me.. anything child related is a turn off.. whether there are kids upstairs sleeping or growing inside you

just my daft way of thinking.. some get kicks out of it though

over a year ago

wrong wrong wrong

just my opinion but pregnacy is a very private thing.

auds xx

Post new Message to Thread