Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women who like TV/TS gurls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would love to know how many CIS women get turned on by meeting TV/TS. I recently came out to a friend and she said it turned her on to see men in stockings etc. I would love to meet a woman who can appreciate the fem-guy or TV/TS in me. I am male most of the time but keep coming back to dressing, it's not going to go away anytime soon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

CIS means born women for the uninformed

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Yeah that's why i started dressing up so i could have lesbian sex .

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

But then i realised i preferred to get fucked in the ass by transsexuals.

over a year ago

" Yeah that's why i started dressing up so i could have lesbian sex . "

True but I was asking CIS women!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

" Yeah that's why i started dressing up so i could have lesbian sex .

True but I was asking CIS women! "

Just call them women for fuck sake.

over a year ago

Just call them women for fuck sake. "

Just call you Clem Fandango without the H

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Just call them women for fuck sake.

Just call you Clem Fandango without the H"

RADA made me change it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I came out to my wife that I enjoyed dressing 6 month after we married. 48 years later we are still together and she buys most of my clothes for me. She loves me in a maxi dress or jump suit. So yes so some women really enjoy it

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Some women do enjoys us girls but not many in my experience.

A lot will be want to chat girly and discuss outfit etc though!

I guess a woman has to be a little bisexual for the whole TV thing to work for them sexually... If you are convincing of course.

over a year ago

Surely that's the key for men and women though, a TS/TV needs to look convincing

A stubbly bloke just in a dress and wearing a wig is just a big nope for us!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I have met women who are into TVs but they are a very rare breed. A few female friends I have that know I dress aren't into it like sexually but they do enjoy it because it's something out of the ordinary and want to go to a TV club with me. I think as others have said very few women will be Into it and even then they will be into someone who's not necessarily convincing but at least looks good. I will never be convincing because I'm tall and just my general frame, but I can still try to be the best looking TV I can be. A bisexual woman who's into TVs is the ultimate unicorn and I would marry one on the spot if I found one lol

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Well I love playing with TVs!

Janet xxxxxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/17 12:39:46]

over a year ago

"I have met women who are into TVs but they are a very rare breed. A few female friends I have that know I dress aren't into it like sexually but they do enjoy it because it's something out of the ordinary and want to go to a TV club with me. I think as others have said very few women will be Into it and even then they will be into someone who's not necessarily convincing but at least looks good. I will never be convincing because I'm tall and just my general frame, but I can still try to be the best looking TV I can be. A bisexual woman who's into TVs is the ultimate unicorn and I would marry one on the spot if I found one lol"

You look great in my eyes and you seem to have a good personality so you get up from me

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I have met women who are into TVs but they are a very rare breed. A few female friends I have that know I dress aren't into it like sexually but they do enjoy it because it's something out of the ordinary and want to go to a TV club with me. I think as others have said very few women will be Into it and even then they will be into someone who's not necessarily convincing but at least looks good. I will never be convincing because I'm tall and just my general frame, but I can still try to be the best looking TV I can be. A bisexual woman who's into TVs is the ultimate unicorn and I would marry one on the spot if I found one lol

You look great in my eyes and you seem to have a good personality so you get up from me "

Awww, thankyou very much

over a year ago

"I have met women who are into TVs but they are a very rare breed. A few female friends I have that know I dress aren't into it like sexually but they do enjoy it because it's something out of the ordinary and want to go to a TV club with me. I think as others have said very few women will be Into it and even then they will be into someone who's not necessarily convincing but at least looks good. I will never be convincing because I'm tall and just my general frame, but I can still try to be the best looking TV I can be. A bisexual woman who's into TVs is the ultimate unicorn and I would marry one on the spot if I found one lol

You look great in my eyes and you seem to have a good personality so you get up from me

Awww, thankyou very much "

A pretty lady blushing is cute

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Awww, thankyou very much

A pretty lady blushing is cute "

Stop you

over a year ago

Awww, thankyou very much

A pretty lady blushing is cute

Stop you "

I'll stop when you stop blushing.

over a year ago

My better half is definitely interested in exploring scenarios with me, her, and a pretty TV. Or a dominant one

But we've found that it's difficult enough to find someone, everyone seems to be so wary that the other party might be having us on.

Oh well, some day

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"My better half is definitely interested in exploring scenarios with me, her, and a pretty TV. Or a dominant one

But we've found that it's difficult enough to find someone, everyone seems to be so wary that the other party might be having us on.

Oh well, some day "

Personally I'd love to find a couple to take me into their little sex family lol especially if one of them was dominant. Fyi a dominant TV for you to find will be a rare breed indeed lol

over a year ago

Great post... I'd love a female playmate or couple

over a year ago

"My better half is definitely interested in exploring scenarios with me, her, and a pretty TV. Or a dominant one

Oh well, some day

Personally I'd love to find a couple to take me into their little sex family lol especially if one of them was dominant. Fyi a dominant TV for you to find will be a rare breed indeed lol"

We never do things the easy way

But we'd be very happy with a TV of our own, and we can both be dominant as needs be.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Oh well, some day

Personally I'd love to find a couple to take me into their little sex family lol especially if one of them was dominant. Fyi a dominant TV for you to find will be a rare breed indeed lol

We never do things the easy way

But we'd be very happy with a TV of our own, and we can both be dominant as needs be."

Then you are going to find a lucky girl indeed

over a year ago

That's the plan

over a year ago

What the £uck is a cis woman? You're either a woman or you're not.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"What the £uck is a cis woman? You're either a woman or you're not. "

A cis woman is a woman born a woman. As for the last part of that statement I doubt your going to get a good reception from that here so best you keep to yourself and move on

over a year ago

"What the £uck is a cis woman? You're either a woman or you're not.

A cis woman is a woman born a woman. As for the last part of that statement I doubt your going to get a good reception from that here so best you keep to yourself and move on"

over a year ago

"I have met women who are into TVs but they are a very rare breed. A few female friends I have that know I dress aren't into it like sexually but they do enjoy it because it's something out of the ordinary and want to go to a TV club with me. I think as others have said very few women will be Into it and even then they will be into someone who's not necessarily convincing but at least looks good. I will never be convincing because I'm tall and just my general frame, but I can still try to be the best looking TV I can be. A bisexual woman who's into TVs is the ultimate unicorn and I would marry one on the spot if I found one lol"

Interesting!

over a year ago

we luv playing with a horny tv or ts, esp stutty ones

over a year ago

A cis woman is a woman born a woman. As for the last part of that statement I doubt your going to get a good reception from that here so best you keep to yourself and move on"

Reception has no bearing on reality. You may not want to receive it but it's a fact. If you dress or want to live as a woman that's fine. But you don't get to make women a "type" of woman. If you're born a woman, you're a woman, not a "cis" woman. They're women! You're not! You're TV/TS, that's fine.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

A cis woman is a woman born a woman. As for the last part of that statement I doubt your going to get a good reception from that here so best you keep to yourself and move on

Reception has no bearing on reality. You may not want to receive it but it's a fact. If you dress or want to live as a woman that's fine. But you don't get to make women a "type" of woman. If you're born a woman, you're a woman, not a "cis" woman. They're women! You're not! You're TV/TS, that's fine. "

I never claimed to be a woman nor would I, Im a transvestite not a transwoman. CIS is just a term people use to differentiate between people genetically born into their sex and those that aren't when in conversation as to not confuse matters. You're entitled to your opinion but if I was a transwoman who had spent years of my life living as a woman, thousands of pounds of surgery and medication and someone said I wasn't a woman and lumped me in with transvestites and crossdressers I'd be pretty offended

over a year ago

"we luv playing with a horny tv or ts, esp stutty ones "

Who doesn't love a good slut

over a year ago

Reception has no bearing on reality. You may not want to receive it but it's a fact. If you dress or want to live as a woman that's fine. But you don't get to make women a "type" of woman. If you're born a woman, you're a woman, not a "cis" woman. They're women! You're not! You're TV/TS, that's fine.

I never claimed to be a woman nor would I, Im a transvestite not a transwoman. CIS is just a term people use to differentiate between people genetically born into their sex and those that aren't when in conversation as to not confuse matters. You're entitled to your opinion but if I was a transwoman who had spent years of my life living as a woman, thousands of pounds of surgery and medication and someone said I wasn't a woman and lumped me in with transvestites and crossdressers I'd be pretty offended "

The only way someone could say you're not a woman is if you yourself tell them in one way or another that you're not actually a woman. Then they would have a right not to classify you as a woman. If you spend money, years etc. and still call yourself a transexual then you can't blame me for acknowledging that you're not a woman. If you were truly a woman, you wouldn't have to tell anyone otherwise. "cis" woman? Lol so what is a woman then? Go on, tell me.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I never claimed to be a woman nor would I, Im a transvestite not a transwoman. CIS is just a term people use to differentiate between people genetically born into their sex and those that aren't when in conversation as to not confuse matters. You're entitled to your opinion but if I was a transwoman who had spent years of my life living as a woman, thousands of pounds of surgery and medication and someone said I wasn't a woman and lumped me in with transvestites and crossdressers I'd be pretty offended

The only way someone could say you're not a woman is if you yourself tell them in one way or another that you're not actually a woman. Then they would have a right not to classify you as a woman. If you spend money, years etc. and still call yourself a transexual then you can't blame me for acknowledging that you're not a woman. If you were truly a woman, you wouldn't have to tell anyone otherwise. "cis" woman? Lol so what is a woman then? Go on, tell me. "

You have turned what was a fun thread into an ignorant arguement that I will no longer take part in, and no not because I can't argue against you as will inevitably day but because it's waste of my, your and anyone else that dips into this threads time.

over a year ago

The only way someone could say you're not a woman is if you yourself tell them in one way or another that you're not actually a woman. Then they would have a right not to classify you as a woman. If you spend money, years etc. and still call yourself a transexual then you can't blame me for acknowledging that you're not a woman. If you were truly a woman, you wouldn't have to tell anyone otherwise. "cis" woman? Lol so what is a woman then? Go on, tell me.

You have turned what was a fun thread into an ignorant arguement that I will no longer take part in, and no not because I can't argue against you as will inevitably day but because it's waste of my, your and anyone else that dips into this threads time."

I'm having fun. Why are you getting hostile? You didn't have to reply. I'm ignorant for saying that women who are born women are women and people who have a penis and balls are not women? This is basic science, I'm sorry.

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Well I love playing with TVs!

Janet xxxxxx"

A real life unicorn , and a sexy one at that!

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"we luv playing with a horny tv or ts, esp stutty ones "

Need to book my next holiday in Skegness

over a year ago

I think these women are the genuine unicorns

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

You could be right

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

[Removed by poster at 11/08/17 19:15:06]

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

In fantasy world sharing a convincing TV with a guy is great. In reality I'm not so sure.

I once dressed someone as part of a scene. He loved it and I liked the power trip but it did nothing for me sadly.

Never say never though. The right person could lead to a lot of fun

Post new Message to Thread