Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sneaking into Center parcs

Jump to newest

By *arge Hardon Collider OP   Man
over a year ago

Not far away

Purely a rhetorical question of course

But would it be possible for...er I don't know...a single man for example to get in, to "visit" a couple who are staying there?

......Just wondered

Anyone been, that can advise?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm sure you can pay for a spa day so should be able to get in.

over a year ago

Not far away

"I'm sure you can pay for a spa day so should be able to get in."

Ahh didn't know that, thanks.

I've never been to one before.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You would have to walk in through the woods and might find there is no legal perimeter parking so it could be a long hike.

If you try and drive in you'll get stopped at the gatehouse. I think at some of the parcs you as a resident can buy a day pass for friends but otherwise you would need to be a paying day visitor to some part of the site to drive in as once on park all facilities are open to all.

over a year ago

Or walk in bold as brass wearing a sombrero bouncing a ball and looking like you're staying there.

over a year ago

Yes you can have a day pass, we did exactly that when a friend came to spend the day with us. As long as they leave before midnight there is no problem.

Oh and the Aqua Sana Spa is wonderful, some of those sauna's are so steamy you cannot see a few feet in front of you, plenty of time to get 'presentable' if someone comes in

over a year ago

"Or walk in bold as brass wearing a sombrero bouncing a ball and looking like you're staying there.

"

I like this advice! Hehe

over a year ago

Not far away

"Or walk in bold as brass wearing a sombrero bouncing a ball and looking like you're staying there.

"

I might try that one

over a year ago

Not far away

"Yes you can have a day pass, we did exactly that when a friend came to spend the day with us. As long as they leave before midnight there is no problem.

Oh and the Aqua Sana Spa is wonderful, some of those sauna's are so steamy you cannot see a few feet in front of you, plenty of time to get 'presentable' if someone comes in "

That sounds fantastic and something I'd like to try.

In my "rhetorical" situation though, I'm thinking about a fairly early morning, introductory rendezvous, so paying £80 for a day pass, when I would need to be back in the office by midday at the latest would be a bit extravagant.

Maybe they could meet me outside the gate and sneak me in, in their car boot?

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Turn up with a bag of tools and tell them you've come to fix the waterslide.

over a year ago

"In my "rhetorical" situation though, I'm thinking about a fairly early morning, introductory rendezvous, so paying £80 for a day pass, when I would need to be back in the office by midday at the latest would be a bit extravagant."

Ahhh, yes if you are only visiting for a 'quicky' then it might prove a bit expensive.

For a full day though it was wonderful, so many places to hide in the woods, the great water park, the sauna's, the restaurants, as a place for a full day threesome we would recommend it

over a year ago

Not far away

"In my "rhetorical" situation though, I'm thinking about a fairly early morning, introductory rendezvous, so paying £80 for a day pass, when I would need to be back in the office by midday at the latest would be a bit extravagant.

Ahhh, yes if you are only visiting for a 'quicky' then it might prove a bit expensive.

For a full day though it was wonderful, so many places to hide in the woods, the great water park, the sauna's, the restaurants, as a place for a full day threesome we would recommend it "

I would love that!

Think that's going on my "to do list"

A bit of forward planning with a couple I've met before and a day booking off work needed but definitely one for the future

By *ayingthepipeMan
over a year ago

N wales

You can pay to go in and use the pool

over a year ago

Not far away

"Turn up with a bag of tools and tell them you've come to fix the waterslide."

Worth a try

By *akspeedCouple
over a year ago

blackdown hills

"Yes you can have a day pass, we did exactly that when a friend came to spend the day with us. As long as they leave before midnight there is no problem.

Oh and the Aqua Sana Spa is wonderful, some of those sauna's are so steamy you cannot see a few feet in front of you, plenty of time to get 'presentable' if someone comes in "

Speaking from experience I assume??

over a year ago

Oh and the Aqua Sana Spa is wonderful, some of those sauna's are so steamy you cannot see a few feet in front of you, plenty of time to get 'presentable' if someone comes in

Speaking from experience I assume??"

Oh yes, it was a very fun day, it is a squeeze fitting three people in a changing cubicle and watch out for the eucalyptus steam room, the steam doesn't just sting your eyes

over a year ago

You could parachute in.

Impresses the ladies too.

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

The couple can legitimately invite you as a day guest

over a year ago

They could put you in their boot and drive you in. There's a shop that sells duck tape in the village.

over a year ago

You can get a day pass as a visitor.

By *ukeuk888Man
over a year ago

hastings

Bet the marketing people at center parcs would have a hissy fit if they saw this thread, possibly not the family image they want to present

over a year ago

"You can pay to go in and use the pool "

No you can't. You have to be a guest of someone already staying on the park

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don't know how it works, as have never been, but could the fem meet you outside with their couple / family pass and take you in as her 'OH'?

over a year ago

They could drive out, pick you up and bring you back in. Happens all the time.

Post new Message to Thread