Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blindfolded and tied

Jump to newest

By *aveieboy32 OP   Man
over a year ago

g

Do you like to be blindfolded and tied up ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very much so and maybe in some dogging woods then left to be used

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Once did this with a buddy, it was great fun. Didn't speak, played and touched her differently, used my knees to clumsily scuff and kneel into, positioned her in ways I wouldn't usually even kept my clothes on so she couldn't guess my size/weight. I walked out and clomped downstairs afterwards not even saying goodbye but came back after a few, it was hilarious.

over a year ago

Not me but I love blindfolding and tying up a girl, me ex gf absolutely loved it, It used to drive her crazy, being blindfolded heightens all the other senses tenfold so the lightest of touches sends waves through their body, she used to say I had electricity running through my fingers.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Not me but I love blindfolding and tying up a girl, me ex gf absolutely loved it, It used to drive her crazy, being blindfolded heightens all the other senses tenfold so the lightest of touches sends waves through their body, she used to say I had electricity running through my fingers. "

Often have if I have electrodes attached...

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Yes I do. Most memorable times are

1. A local guy I'd met once and chatted to a lot came to my house where I was upstairs laid face down on my bed blindfolded, dressed in basque, heels and stockings. He said nothing, just fucked me hard until he came then left.

2. A hotel meet with 4 hot black guys. I was blindfolded by one that was my partner at the time and left kneeling and hands tied behind my back and a crop in my mouth. He left and returned about 15 mins later with 3 guys I'd not met before. I was made (happily!) to suck on all their cocks before they removed the blindfold and ...well you know!

over a year ago

"Very much so and maybe in some dogging woods then left to be used"

That's one of my biggest fantasies as well - I'd love it to happen!

over a year ago

"Yes I do. Most memorable times are

1. A local guy I'd met once and chatted to a lot came to my house where I was upstairs laid face down on my bed blindfolded, dressed in basque, heels and stockings. He said nothing, just fucked me hard until he came then left.

2. A hotel meet with 4 hot black guys. I was blindfolded by one that was my partner at the time and left kneeling and hands tied behind my back and a crop in my mouth. He left and returned about 15 mins later with 3 guys I'd not met before. I was made (happily!) to suck on all their cocks before they removed the blindfold and ...well you know!

"

I'd love to do number 1, having the lady blindfolded relieves the nerves I find and helps build the anticipation

over a year ago

One of my fantasies is someones wife tied and blindfolded on the bed and I get to have sex with her. She doesn't know who I am, no talking and I just leave when finished.

over a year ago

I love it. I love not knowing what I'm going to feel next or where on my body. The anticipation...!

By *ellowbabesCouple
over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

very much so love it mrs

over a year ago

I especially like giving a massage with the lady blindfolded, it's just so much more pleasurable for her because of the heightened senses, can't beat it

By *asyrider699Man
over a year ago

Kendal

Nothing like tying a woman spreadeagled to a bed, blindfolding her and playing music to her through earphones. Leave her alone for 10 - 15 minutes then you can have hours of fun tickling, licking, sucking, slapping, fingering, fucking etc. etc. She doesnt know who, where or what comes next

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

NO!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"NO!"

Understandable.

over a year ago

"NO!"

Ah why not, it can be very sensual when you're in the right hands. I've only ever done with my wife or gf but they both loved it, the blindfold especially. Different strokes for different folks tho I suppose x

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

I do the tying and blindfolding on request.

over a year ago

100% tied up especially in rope, but not blindfolded I prefer to wear a hood

By *RLA MRSLACouple
over a year ago

South West

Love it, very sexual...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 12:34:03]

over a year ago

"Do you like to be blindfolded and tied up ? "
blindfolded yes.. tied up no.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

This is one of my fantasies.

To be tied and blindfolded and hubby bring a trusted male/female into the equation.

Yum

Mrs

over a year ago

To be honest I like both of them giving and receiving

Post new Message to Thread