Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Distance..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure this has been covered before.. But whats the problem with distance?

I would thi k if you chat to domeone and got on well then distance would be a lesser barrier

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

not if you want regular meets.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Distance is a barrier for some.

Take my situation as an example. I'm a full time live in carer for my mum. I can't accommodate and wouldn't be able to travel too far because i only get a few hours to spare. If any potential meet is also restricted by their circumstances it would be wasting both of our time chatting and flirting when we are unlikely to be able to meet.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Distance is a barrier for some.

Take my situation as an example. I'm a full time live in carer for my mum. I can't accommodate and wouldn't be able to travel too far because i only get a few hours to spare. If any potential meet is also restricted by their circumstances it would be wasting both of our time chatting and flirting when we are unlikely to be able to meet."

And then there are the single parents who might just want daytime meets whilst kids are at school yet don't want to invite a stranger into their family home...

Personally my point of view (mrs_d40) is this... It's not hard to find someone closeby to meet for sex, why pay petrol and give up precious time if it's a first meet when it could be a disaster attraction wise?

Mr WD40 however is ruled by his one eyed snake and would travel for a guaranteed shag lol

Mrs WD40

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm sure this has been covered before.. But whats the problem with distance?

I would thi k if you chat to domeone and got on well then distance would be a lesser barrier "

For a one then maybe you'd make the effort, make a weekend of it maybe but as a long term thing, repeated meets etc it would be more of an issue, time, expense etc.

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

We nothing in travelling up-to 100 miles away as drop in the ocean to my average 50K per ann for work.

over a year ago

When i was on here before i travelled to mid France to meet a couple, stayed for the weekend it was fantastic. x

over a year ago

i dont drive ,have very little spare time, and would want a social first..i want to be near enough that if i meet and decide i want to leave at midnight or whatever, i can..what i don't understand is why it's so difficult to understand

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Distance can be overcome if those involved truly want to get together.

And once that's achieved then it can be done again. Not the same as nearby regular but some men are worth it

Post new Message to Thread