Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexual antics at work

Jump to newest

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

So who has been upto a bit of sexual mischief at work? What sexual mischief did you get upto?

And ladies, have you ever gone to work with no knickers on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

Anyone?!

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

Sex with client whilst in cable car on way back up for her afternoon ski lessons

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In my old job we had a very small office/changing room and on many occasion i sat on my bosses lap for a quick fuck. He's made me cum all over his fingers in there and i used to have a quick suck on his cock out the back if we had a chance for a quick break together

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

"Sex with client whilst in cable car on way back up for her afternoon ski lessons

"

She wanted a bit more of the white stuff.

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

"In my old job we had a very small office/changing room and on many occasion i sat on my bosses lap for a quick fuck. He's made me cum all over his fingers in there and i used to have a quick suck on his cock out the back if we had a chance for a quick break together "

Naughty naughty!

over a year ago

technically yes I've had sex at work although my workplace was in a garden and the sex took place in the bedroom of the property.

By *egin551Couple
over a year ago

south west !

I fuck my boss

over a year ago

"I fuck my boss "

Want a new job?

over a year ago

Quite Often fucked my staff when it was quite in work . Ended up marrying one lol. Divorced now thankfully

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

"I fuck my boss "

I want to be your boss.

over a year ago

I had a receptionist, total slut, she started to flirt by text one day, which shocked me at the time, I hesitated texting back, then she text again asking if I liked it, I replied yes, the flirting got more and more to the point where we had to go into the archive room for some paper work and she asked if I wanted anything, at this point it was say what i want or walk away from it, I requested she got on her knees and gave me a blowjob, she did, after this is was amazing how often she forgot to get the right paperwork for multiple trips to archive.

We ended up going in early one saturday morning and i fucked her on the table, she then dropped to her knees and cleaned up.

After a while we both met people and moved on, i moved away, few years back she texg me some nude shots, and I ignored it (with someone at the time) however i lost her number and wish I could go back, this is a world i would introduce her to.

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

"I had a receptionist, total slut, she started to flirt by text one day, which shocked me at the time, I hesitated texting back, then she text again asking if I liked it, I replied yes, the flirting got more and more to the point where we had to go into the archive room for some paper work and she asked if I wanted anything, at this point it was say what i want or walk away from it, I requested she got on her knees and gave me a blowjob, she did, after this is was amazing how often she forgot to get the right paperwork for multiple trips to archive.

We ended up going in early one saturday morning and i fucked her on the table, she then dropped to her knees and cleaned up.

After a while we both met people and moved on, i moved away, few years back she texg me some nude shots, and I ignored it (with someone at the time) however i lost her number and wish I could go back, this is a world i would introduce her to."

Sounded like good fun!

They say sometimes it's best to move on.

over a year ago

"I had a receptionist, total slut, she started to flirt by text one day, which shocked me at the time, I hesitated texting back, then she text again asking if I liked it, I replied yes, the flirting got more and more to the point where we had to go into the archive room for some paper work and she asked if I wanted anything, at this point it was say what i want or walk away from it, I requested she got on her knees and gave me a blowjob, she did, after this is was amazing how often she forgot to get the right paperwork for multiple trips to archive.

After a while we both met people and moved on, i moved away, few years back she texg me some nude shots, and I ignored it (with someone at the time) however i lost her number and wish I could go back, this is a world i would introduce her to.

Sounded like good fun!

They say sometimes it's best to move on."

Sometimes, but we both wanted it more and more, and has left me wanting to re-visit this.

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

"Sex with client whilst in cable car on way back up for her afternoon ski lessons

She wanted a bit more of the white stuff. "

No problem with her pole technique

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

She wanted a bit more of the white stuff.

No problem with her pole technique"

By *eepster1Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Sex at work my work mate asked me to give him a bj l tpld him dont be rude err thats all realy

over a year ago

How about you Will74, have you been up to a bit of sexual mischief at work?

By *idnes17ladMan
over a year ago

Widnes

I had a wank in yhe toilets. Does that count?

over a year ago

"I had a wank in yhe toilets. Does that count?"

Ha ha, I am always having a wank in the toilets!

By *idnes17ladMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"I had a wank in yhe toilets. Does that count?

Ha ha, I am always having a wank in the toilets!"

Love you to work with me. We have a suspended ceiling so i could hear everything

over a year ago

Love you to work with me. We have a suspended ceiling so i could hear everything "

Umm, that would make it soooo much better, knowing that someone was listening in!

By *idnes17ladMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Love you to work with me. We have a suspended ceiling so i could hear everything

Umm, that would make it soooo much better, knowing that someone was listening in!"

That could be arranged

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Definitely have. Lots of fun to be had playing at work.

Though I must recommend that you are fully aware if there is a replacement cleaner on duty who does not not stick to the same time table as the normal one!

over a year ago

Umm, that would make it soooo much better, knowing that someone was listening in!

That could be arranged "

Well, next week, when I;m back to work, I will think of you listening, as I am wanking.

over a year ago

Did some over and time at work. And a female colleague and I were being suggestive. And we were getting a bit hit under the collar sending each other messages and glancing across the desks at each other.

So we when I was going to leave she was working longer met in the quiet disabled toilets. And satisfied each other. Until we got a chance later that week. To get together in bed properly.

Awfully sexy and really makes you look forward to work lol.

over a year ago

Worked with a girl who would message me all day then meet me in the loo at lunch and then again before she went home. She was a great cocksucker and loved watching herself in the mirror!

By *idnes17ladMan
over a year ago

Widnes

That could be arranged

Well, next week, when I;m back to work, I will think of you listening, as I am wanking."

Pm me and we can chat

over a year ago

I use to fuck my bosses PA, once on the board room table! Does that count OP?

By *ill74 OP   Man
over a year ago

New forest area

"How about you Will74, have you been up to a bit of sexual mischief at work?"

Have pinched a few bums, flirted with a few ladies. Walking in the office with a hard on is not fun!

Nothing heavy duty, no. But there is always someone who catches the eye, and makes you wonder, if only.

Post new Message to Thread