Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How many couples get single mail

Jump to newest

By *iddytoxcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

Ok, we are a couple with a couples profile.

So why is it that so many people message only one half of the couple? (OK Jackie not me. sob sob.)

This is just plain rude. Even if they wish to try and meet only one of the couple, then is it too much to ask that they at least acknowledge the other person in their messages.

This is bad enough in itself, but we actually also each have a singles account, which is clearly referenced and named within our couples profile (and vise-versa).

Guess some of this is down to that old chestnut "Please read the profile" - but either way it's just plain bad manners.

Just wondered how common a problem this is for other users.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi Jackie...lol sorry, couldnt resist!

By *LBishCouple
over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

very common, it pisses us off too, as these guys want a MMF with my partners missues, but aint even got the manners to include him in any messages. Rather go without a MMF than get with ppl with no manners x

over a year ago

When I had a couples profile we got it regular, it's not a bad thing though 'cos it helps wheedle out those that may be less compatible.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We get a mix of both,it does'nt piss me off in the slightest if they only address me at the start as I know most guys are looking at the pics and theres only me to see so its seems an obvious opener

If they continue to ignore that I have a partner then i'll make sure they're aware of it

But that rarely happens

over a year ago

we don't get any kind of mail

over a year ago

"we don't get any kind of mail "

Was just gonna message you then, but I can't 'cos I've been blocked.

well, your loss sunshine.

over a year ago

"we don't get any kind of mail

well, your loss sunshine. "

Every fookers blocked, don't want no mail.

I'm a miserable fooker, me

over a year ago

"very common, it pisses us off too, as these guys want a MMF with my partners missues, but aint even got the manners to include him in any messages. Rather go without a MMF than get with ppl with no manners x"

We get the same... I guess all couples do

What's funny is OH will respond to these type of messages with a swift message back... nothing nasty... just something to remind them that he exists. We rarely hear from them again lol

over a year ago

"we don't get any kind of mail

well, your loss sunshine.

Every fookers blocked, don't want no mail.

I'm a miserable fooker, me "

over a year ago

Don't think we've ever had a message that was only aimed at one of us, either by couples or single guys. We would reply (as we answer all contacts), but certainly wouldn't be interested in meeting them.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

It's a difficult one.....

I tend if just replying to adverts reply to both parties out of politeness by saying hello to to the both of you.

If I am sending a mail that has followed on from chat then I tend to focus on the person I spoke to. For me naturally I tend to speak to the women.

over a year ago

I alway address both of a couple being polite and friendly costs nowt! And also gives you a better chance of a meet. I just wish the same was said for the replies , most are fine but there is an element of very rude people who think because your a single male you can be treated bad . I want sex but not that bad I'll stick to polite people xx

over a year ago

I used to have the opposite problem, guys from a couple sending messages, acting like they were going to meet you then block you...Thank good for the couples filter. No disrespect to couples though

Post new Message to Thread