Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Spotted a fabber

Jump to newest

By *D40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Spotted a fabber on the flight back from our holidays on Thursday.

I watched him for a while & after observing him (not a bad looking chap) for a while i was quite pleased i hadnt gone as far as meeting him.....

Anyone had a similar experience?

Mrs _d40

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

yes spotted a guy once, he kept messaging me asking to meet me with his fuckbud, i never did meet up as wasn't into what he wanted, but he always kept trying .

then was shopping one day with the misses, then seen the guy with his family there, we both stared at each other didnt say a word. but constant stair from him and me, even his misses and must have been thinking wtf why you both looking at each other, even his son looking as well bet they were all wtf is going on with you two. since then never got a single message again.

another one was a female on here turned out to be a optician i seen in the shop, but she was unaware i knew her from here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Spotted a fabber on the flight back from our holidays on Thursday.

I watched him for a while & after observing him (not a bad looking chap) for a while i was quite pleased i hadnt gone as far as meeting him.....

Anyone had a similar experience?

If i look at near me i see loads of guys i know and mostly married, not looked on there profile thou to see if the wife knows not my worry, seen a female out in cambs drinking about 2 years ago didnt go say hello i looked on her profile i was not in her age range and she had a que of men going up to her anyway

Mrs _d40"

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Spoted a couple in IKEA Edmonton the other day, remember the male and a party i'd attended. Think he recognized me as in the queue for paying he looked back at me and gropped his wife's bum which was in a nice tight white jeans

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Spotted a woman in MacDonald of all places, I just did my own thing.

over a year ago

At work in my office

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

On the flight home from our holiday last year a friend and I saw a 'genuinely single' guy I'd met a couple of times with his wife and child! I was just behind him at Mcr airport in the queue to get passports checked - and I could tell he was crapping himself in case I said something! Needless to say I didn't, but his profile disappeared soon afterwards!

over a year ago

I’ve spotted a few who I’ve chatted with when down in Aberdeen. Never had the balls to actually say it was me though

Post new Message to Thread