Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi couple for bi male?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been searching for this for some time now. Lots of endless chat but no meets. Any genuine bi couples that actually meet? If so I'd love to hear from you.

Have a great day all. J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We have been on here loads, trying to sort out a meet, where a guy/girl performs oral on both of us while we fuck, as yet no suitable takers though, seems a common fantasy that no one has the bottle to actually do, when we are looking we remove the filters for single males, and just get lots of idiots telling us things like they will come round and "fuck her good"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Frustrating isn't it. I don't think people fully grasp the mean of bi play...

By *ust TallMan
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

"We have been on here loads, trying to sort out a meet, where a guy/girl performs oral on both of us while we fuck, as yet no suitable takers though, seems a common fantasy that no one has the bottle to actually do, when we are looking we remove the filters for single males, and just get lots of idiots telling us things like they will come round and "fuck her good" "

Surely if you turn on the single male filter, as well as preventing the numerous dicks on here, you are also blocking perfectly decent single guys who will happily fulfil your wishes?!

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Been searching for this for some time now. Lots of endless chat but no meets. Any genuine bi couples that actually meet? If so I'd love to hear from you.

Have a great day all. J "

There's plenty of genuine bi couples and bi singles but if there's no attraction it doesn't really matter. The bigger problem is all the 'fabstraights' that don't have the balls to be honest.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Frustrating isn't it. I don't think people fully grasp the mean of bi play... "

Oh yes we do

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We e had loads of meets with bi couples , and often take a bi male with us to meet them as I'm not bi .

Whatever you look for on fab , it's out there

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

We have been looking for a reliable bi guy haven't found one who wants to fuck both of us we seam to get time wasters or dreamers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same here been looking for a long while but as yet no joy cant think of anything better

By *ust TallMan
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

I met a great couple on here, fulfilled a lot of my dreams!

The couples are here if you look carefully

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Might take a while but it'll happen

By *revorAndTraceyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"You both can worship my cock before I shag the misses" messages that appear very un bi.

over a year ago

Yeah there are quite a few - but like others have said I guess you need to find a situation where everyone is attracted to each other - and then that you're all looking for the same level of bi play !

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

I know the feeling.

I had been looking for a gen bi male couple for ages before I finally found one. Finally had a meet about a month ago and had great fun. Well worth the wait

By *heshire James 76Man
over a year ago

widnes

I have also been having this problem. Fingers and toes crossed i will find a bi couple. Or they find me..

over a year ago

Can I add my name to the growing list of bi blokes interested in meeting couples?

over a year ago

Always on the look out for that regular elusive bi couple.

Have had a few meets in the past and is definitely my favourite type of play.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"We have been on here loads, trying to sort out a meet, where a guy/girl performs oral on both of us while we fuck, as yet no suitable takers though, seems a common fantasy that no one has the bottle to actually do, when we are looking we remove the filters for single males, and just get lots of idiots telling us things like they will come round and "fuck her good"

Surely if you turn on the single male filter, as well as preventing the numerous dicks on here, you are also blocking perfectly decent single guys who will happily fulfil your wishes?!"

That's why we change it back for the times we are looking for that kind of fun.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

We are looking for Bi guys to meet with. For mmf meets defiantly prefer bi guy's to straight.

By *ocbigMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Ah but it seems a distant dream..

By *ick-brown27Man
over a year ago

worsley

"We have been on here loads, trying to sort out a meet, where a guy/girl performs oral on both of us while we fuck, as yet no suitable takers though, seems a common fantasy that no one has the bottle to actually do, when we are looking we remove the filters for single males, and just get lots of idiots telling us things like they will come round and "fuck her good" "

I would be quite happy to meet and give you both oral as that is something i certainly enjoy doing

over a year ago

Louise has had 4 Bi guys at once incl myself and she loved it and a good free for all was had.

We love nice Bi guys esp Doms.

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

We are a bi couple very genuine check out our verification, and we hold bi partys

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

We are a bi couple very genuine check out our verification, and we hold bi partys

By *iamond coupleCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Pity none of you single bi men are more local as we both love mmf xx

By *xploringThisWorldMan
over a year ago

collier row

I have been lucky to have a few bi couple meets.

Can honestly say it's a much better atmosphere when everyone is directly involved rather than sharing one person as it were. Haha

Single bi guys do have to put in some effort though, as you can imagine bi couples have their choices.

Who knows maybe some of you will get message from a couple looking at this thread!

over a year ago

"Been searching for this for some time now. Lots of endless chat but no meets. Any genuine bi couples that actually meet? If so I'd love to hear from you.

Have a great day all. J "

The journey is long and arduous but one worth taking. bi mmf is amazing.

over a year ago

Have been looking for a bi couple who likes to play 3 way

Post new Message to Thread