Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex machine- advice.

Jump to newest

By *808 OP   Man
over a year ago

Geneva

Im looking to buy one, both for myself and a fb. Im not quite ready to invest £400 in one yet, but maybe looking at the lower end from 1-200. Does anyone have any suggestiobs?

Ive looked at the small hismith ones already, if someone has one id love to know what you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try the Louisiana Lounger, it's available on love honey. Have used it with an ex and was great fun. The bondage straps holds people fairly securely and has quite a fast thrusting action.

By *omerladyWoman
over a year ago

Taunton

I bought a low end model and it was good for finding out what they are like. I have found that it's a very mixed reaction from the people I have used it on. Some love it and some hate it. It is a toolbox style model and requires someone to hold it which is a major negative.

In retrospect, I would have preferred to save up and spent much more on the higher end models.

By *808 OP   Man
over a year ago

Geneva

"Try the Louisiana Lounger, it's available on love honey. Have used it with an ex and was great fun. The bondage straps holds people fairly securely and has quite a fast thrusting action. "

Unsure about that because one of the things im aiming for is for it to be used for DP, so i think id have to remove the motor unit. Batteries is annoying too

any other suggestions?

By *808 OP   Man
over a year ago

Geneva

"I bought a low end model and it was good for finding out what they are like. I have found that it's a very mixed reaction from the people I have used it on. Some love it and some hate it. It is a toolbox style model and requires someone to hold it which is a major negative.

In retrospect, I would have preferred to save up and spent much more on the higher end models. "

Ill be buying a higher end model when i move into my own flat in september. Need something until then

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I have a couple of machines, my prefered one, the Monkey Rocker, probably wouldn't suit you as it is a self powered rocking stool type and therefore can only be ised in a seated position. The other one is a Blue Balls XL which I think is quiet poor. For me the main problem is that I like a slower, deep thrust and using this machine anally it is far too easy to stall the motor either through slight changes in alignment of just tightening the sphincter. This is especially true at the ends of the thrust. I also found the quality of the attachments supplied with the Blue Balls were quiet poor.

By *808 OP   Man
over a year ago

Geneva

"I have a couple of machines, my prefered one, the Monkey Rocker, probably wouldn't suit you as it is a self powered rocking stool type and therefore can only be ised in a seated position. The other one is a Blue Balls XL which I think is quiet poor. For me the main problem is that I like a slower, deep thrust and using this machine anally it is far too easy to stall the motor either through slight changes in alignment of just tightening the sphincter. This is especially true at the ends of the thrust. I also found the quality of the attachments supplied with the Blue Balls were quiet poor."

Cheers for the heads up, i did have a look at it and it was on my considering list- no more. This is the kind of feedback i need

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would live one for my wife or to try one out

Post new Message to Thread