Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women's knickers

Jump to newest

By *opman1111 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

Why is the tag on women's knickers sooooo big? Spoils the look when it's nearly biggest than the knickers themselves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I just heard father jacks voice in my head shouting " A pair of womens fecking knickers"

Miss

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's annoying isn't it. It would help if they were the same colour as the knickers. Cutting them out can leave an edge that irritates and looks scruffy. It's a pain

By *opman1111 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"It's annoying isn't it. It would help if they were the same colour as the knickers. Cutting them out can leave an edge that irritates and looks scruffy. It's a pain"

It's all the stupid information they feel the need to include on the tag lol, who gives a fiddlers fuck what temperature they need to be washed in

By *ustylikesgentsCouple
over a year ago

North wales coast

Is that just on women x knickers?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's annoying isn't it. It would help if they were the same colour as the knickers. Cutting them out can leave an edge that irritates and looks scruffy. It's a pain"

Ah, the woman's burden...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/04/17 11:29:49]

over a year ago

I don't know why people leave the labels on clothes. I always cut them out.

Hilarious to see a nice pic of a skimpy thong with a massive label sticking out. Or see through tops with the label still on.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's annoying isn't it. It would help if they were the same colour as the knickers. Cutting them out can leave an edge that irritates and looks scruffy. It's a pain

It's all the stupid information they feel the need to include on the tag lol, who gives a fiddlers fuck what temperature they need to be washed in "

if I've paid £40 for them I want to know.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's annoying isn't it. It would help if they were the same colour as the knickers. Cutting them out can leave an edge that irritates and looks scruffy. It's a pain

Ah, the woman's burden... "

It's tough but we can take it

over a year ago

The labelling on clothes is covered by Directive CE 112/7784/67 from the EU food and clothes labelling regulations 2013.

Wont be a problem much longer as the 5 year olds making knickers in the far east will be able to sow much smaller ones on as they have tiny fingers! Brexit that's what I say bloody EU. #firtsworldproblems

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

Yea they really irritate me lol

By *opman1111 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

It's all the stupid information they feel the need to include on the tag lol, who gives a fiddlers fuck what temperature they need to be washed in

if I've paid £40 for them I want to know. "

If you've paid £40 for them then I take it you won't let me cum on them

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

if I've paid £40 for them I want to know.

If you've paid £40 for them then I take it you won't let me cum on them "

You take it correctly I keep them in a glass case and bring them out at Christmas and on my birthday

over a year ago

"Is that just on women x knickers? "

I have a few pairs of pants: boxers and jocks which have the laundry info printed on the inside of the material

By *opman1111 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"Is that just on women x knickers?

I have a few pairs of pants: boxers and jocks which have the laundry info printed on the inside of the material"

Wouldn't work for the nice lacey numbers

Post new Message to Thread