FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a couple and our profile age is accurate. We have found a lot of fabsters tell little white lies about their true age. Always younger than they actually are................ WHY?

Your thoughts please X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same reason as anybody lies. To avoid getting caught, or think it will help get what they want

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Because it keeps them in more people's age ranges.

over a year ago

Delicious pair of legs and your gallery is soon going to flooded with fabs.

Back to topic....

Some people believe that by faking their age they will get more attention from the people they have an interest in.

Water

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Guy I know who's been on and off for years yet is the Peter Pan of the site as never aged in all those years . He actually said he done it as otherwise filters blocked him for the ladies he wanted to meet .

Some will just do or say what ever takes to get what they want .

over a year ago

I do know some who tell porkies with there age,but personally its pointless at the end of the day it's just a number. Nx

over a year ago

"I do know some who tell porkies with there age,but personally its pointless at the end of the day it's just a number. Nx"

I must be naive as I've never even thought about doing that! Pointless really as you should be honest and happy with what you are

Ps how do you change your age on here?!

By *anger69104Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

"We are a couple and our profile age is accurate. We have found a lot of fabsters tell little white lies about their true age. Always younger than they actually are................ WHY?

Your thoughts please X

"

Because if I knocked 10 years of my age I would be able to message you. However I see no point in lying about age as it could waste everybody's time.

over a year ago

Nope, I am what I say I am.

over a year ago

"We are a couple and our profile age is accurate. We have found a lot of fabsters tell little white lies about their true age. Always younger than they actually are................ WHY?

Your thoughts please X

Because if I knocked 10 years of my age I would be able to message you. However I see no point in lying about age as it could waste everybody's time."

Fair point X

over a year ago

"Delicious pair of legs and your gallery is soon going to flooded with fabs.

Back to topic....

Some people believe that by faking their age they will get more attention from the people they have an interest in.

Water"

Thank you

I take that as a massive compliment coming from you........ impressive pics yourself

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

To get round filters I think

Miss

over a year ago

To get around people's choices, stay within the perceived largest catchment.

Him

over a year ago

I don't lie about my age even though I'm sure it means I get far fewer messages for being outside a lot of men's preferred age-range.

over a year ago

I would say it's to get round filters so they can chat to certain people

No point in telling a porkie as you will always get found out

over a year ago

"I would say it's to get round filters so they can chat to certain people

No point in telling a porkie as you will always get found out "

My sentiments exactly X

over a year ago

People lie about anything to get what they want, be that a younger man/woman, a job, etc etc. Guys lie about cock size, weight etc, women about dress sizes. Pointless lying about anything as you just get found out at a meet.

over a year ago

"I would say it's to get round filters so they can chat to certain people

No point in telling a porkie as you will always get found out "

How do they get found out? The only reason we 'found out' that the majority of our single male meets shaved a few years off their age is because we routinely ask their real age at first meet. If we didn't ask, or they chose to continue the lie, then we never would have known.

Mrs

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/04/17 14:10:15]

over a year ago

Your thoughts please X

"

People lie about their age in order to make it easier to get meets. No different from trying to get fake ID at the age of 16 in order to buy alcohol. Our experience of the swing scene is that it's not particularly unusual to tweak ones age. I find practice does seem to offend the forums more so than it does in real life.

Mrs

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Some people maybe don't look their age. Most of us have age limits, we would probably meet outside of that range if we were otherwise compatible. We had a meet where the lady was obviously 10 years more than her stated age and pics, we didn't play, not because she lied, but hubby just didn't find her sexually attractive

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Because they don't look their age?

By *harlie_m123Man
over a year ago

burton

Good job you tell the truth LaP - that way you are skao bang in the middle of this particular man's preferred age range. Ripeness is all..........

over a year ago

Your thoughts please X

"

Cos people can be ageist I am 54 this year and realise the older you are the harder it is to meet

over a year ago

Swinging is a young peoples game now! So get lost all you old farts

over a year ago

Agree with that, try getting 60+ on your profile, interest drops through the floor.

over a year ago

Your thoughts please X

Cos people can be ageist I am 54 this year and realise the older you are the harder it is to meet

"

ageist?? for being attracted to younger people ... it's a preference

over a year ago

By the way that was a joke!!! I've been swinging for a few years and when I first joined I was in my 20's and trust me I was the minority but now that has definitely changed, But age shouldnt be an issue as there are people of all ages on this site and all shapes and sizes. So I would never blame age as a reason for not getting meets.

By *harlotte SometimesWoman
over a year ago

Leafy Warwickshire

Can't escape it so no point in lying.

over a year ago

Your thoughts please X

ageist?? for being attracted to younger people ... it's a preference "

True a preference is a preference. But as someone who is pretty freaking fit for my age being a bit of a fitness fanatic I find I am fitter than the apprentices that are 18 to 20 who cant do half of what I can do. So I wonder how much a persons age has relevance these days?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Your thoughts please X

"

Not us... We're really this old

Cal

over a year ago

Thanks for your comments.

over a year ago

" Guy I know who's been on and off for years yet is the Peter Pan of the site as never aged in all those years . He actually said he done it as otherwise filters blocked him for the ladies he wanted to meet .

Some will just do or say what ever takes to get what they want . "

There's a couple in Cheltenham in the same boat.... I know he's had his bus pass for a few years..... but hey. As long as you know what to look out for.

Next year I will probably hit the buffers as far as a few people's age ranges go...but that's life!

over a year ago

I find it funny getting a message saying "hi Im a.....year old guy" then you look at the profile which tells a different age then the text says yet another!

Post new Message to Thread