Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What's been your worst STI ?

Jump to newest

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

For me its been chlamydia. By fuck! That stings when you piss!

Impressed with how quick the tablets work though.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

This will be interesting

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I'm just waiting for the first one to say pregnancy.....

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

"I'm just waiting for the first one to say pregnancy....."

Or marriage....

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Don't be silly no-one is going to admit to anything on here! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id be very surprised if anyone admitted to it on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Why would you put on a sex site or anywhere any sti's you caught in the past...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I almost wrote off my mates Nova SRI when we was young lads............... Ahhhhhh I get it, STI..... No sorry I have never owned an motorbike either

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would you put on a sex site or anywhere any sti's you caught in the past... "

Perhaps to see is anyone daft enough to fall for it or just posted for reactions

Reply privately

over a year ago

With how many stupid bastards on here who do bareback only id say they cud name a few lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I almost wrote off my mates Nova SRI when we was young lads............... Ahhhhhh I get it, STI..... No sorry I have never owned an motorbike either"

SRI I'd rather admit to an sti hehee

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"Why would you put on a sex site or anywhere any sti's you caught in the past... "

Why should it matter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just waiting for the first one to say pregnancy.....

Or marriage...."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck it i'll admit it, i got the same off my ex husband when we first started dating (i was 21) since then ive been super super cautious of making sure before i do bb with a partner we both go for a screening and in all the time i played before i met him and after ive never caught anything.. It taught me a lot and its made sure im never embarrassed about sexual screenings, smears etc

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why would it be any different to saying you had flu once?

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"Why would you put on a sex site or anywhere any sti's you caught in the past...

Why would it be any different to saying you had flu once?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes everyone knows that if you've ever been unlucky enough to have an sti it automatically makes you unclean and unsafe for life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly never had anything

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I think all those Subarus were a bit dodgy to be honest; the gearboxes and differentials on the road cars are notoriously weak........(blatant lads' joke to lighten the thread)

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Fortunately non.

Although a nasty swelling and burning after an encounter...

Turned out I've a latex allergy

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"Why would you put on a sex site or anywhere any sti's you caught in the past...

yes everyone knows that if you've ever been unlucky enough to have an sti it automatically makes you unclean and unsafe for life "

And of course that 30,000 members of fab will read it and throw up into their copies of the Daily Mail... before blocking you

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"Fortunately non.

Turned out I've a latex allergy"

Ouchy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"I think all those Subarus were a bit dodgy to be honest; the gearboxes and differentials on the road cars are notoriously weak........(blatant lads' joke to lighten the thread) "

Are they? I never knew that!

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I've been lucky enough to not have caught one yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"I've been lucky enough to not have caught one yet.

"

Stick with me kid.... I'll see you right

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Fortunately non.

Turned out I've a latex allergy

Ouchy!"

Very

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck it i'll admit it, i got the same off my ex husband when we first started dating (i was 21) since then ive been super super cautious of making sure before i do bb with a partner we both go for a screening and in all the time i played before i met him and after ive never caught anything.. It taught me a lot and its made sure im never embarrassed about sexual screenings, smears etc "

I cought a sti off my then husband its how i found out he was fucking other women

I can hear the block buttons from here

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Because I rather catch flu than an sti and go through the ordeal of sti clinics and results etc

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I think all those Subarus were a bit dodgy to be honest; the gearboxes and differentials on the road cars are notoriously weak........(blatant lads' joke to lighten the thread)

Are they? I never knew that! "

Yep, the boycers think they've bought a rally car, so go off to carparks to do doughnuts like Ken Block, and then it's 'Oh dear'.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

never had a STI so i would not know

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Because I rather catch flu than an sti and go through the ordeal of sti clinics and results etc"

Ordeal of sti clinics?! You should be going to those anyway!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I almost wrote off my mates Nova SRI when we was young lads............... Ahhhhhh I get it, STI..... No sorry I have never owned an motorbike either

SRI I'd rather admit to an sti hehee"

nothing wrong with the sri..although only sti I have had was a type r version x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because I rather catch flu than an sti and go through the ordeal of sti clinics and results etc"

So you don't go for regular checks anyway?

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"I think all those Subarus were a bit dodgy to be honest; the gearboxes and differentials on the road cars are notoriously weak........(blatant lads' joke to lighten the thread)

Yep, the boycers think they've bought a rally car, so go off to carparks to do doughnuts like Ken Block, and then it's 'Oh dear'..... "

Bloody hell! Scratch them off my "cars to get" list.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because I rather catch flu than an sti and go through the ordeal of sti clinics and results etc

Ordeal of sti clinics?! You should be going to those anyway! "

some people think they dont need too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck it i'll admit it, i got the same off my ex husband when we first started dating (i was 21) since then ive been super super cautious of making sure before i do bb with a partner we both go for a screening and in all the time i played before i met him and after ive never caught anything.. It taught me a lot and its made sure im never embarrassed about sexual screenings, smears etc

I cought a sti off my then husband its how i found out he was fucking other women

I can hear the block buttons from here "

Haha how i found he cheated.. why i stayed i dont know!

Lol oh they can block away if they dont have the intelligence to know its been treated, gone and clear for god knows how long then they arent worth knowing lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What they said and its hardly an ordeal in any way shape or form

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

So you don't go for regular checks anyway? "

May shock and surprise some people on here that not all men just sleep with anyone and regularly therefore having a need to go regularly is just a waste of time. If you regularly sleep with different partners then yes carry on going regularly

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/02/17 19:54:39]

Reply privately

over a year ago

so how do you know you dont have a sti if you never go through the ordeal of sti clinics? id say you are a higher risk than anybody who has cough something in the past and as a result goes for regular tests

not all sti's have symptoms and condoms are not 100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ppl that are in denial they can catch anything are usually the ones that do

Any sex acts have risks and the more aware ppl are of them the better

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Because, apart from two notable exceptions, all STIs are easily cured by antibiotics these days. having Chlamydia once doesn't mean you have it always.

The only STI I've ever had I didn't know about until I got tested, so no symptoms whatsoever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Stigma, born of poor sexual health education. Imo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

May shock and surprise some people on here that not all men just sleep with anyone and regularly therefore having a need to go regularly is just a waste of time. If you regularly sleep with different partners then yes carry on going regularly "

if your having sex your at risk its that simple

you can sleep with one person a year and get a sti

Reply privately

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

May shock and surprise some people on here that not all men just sleep with anyone and regularly therefore having a need to go regularly is just a waste of time. If you regularly sleep with different partners then yes carry on going regularly "

You don't have to sleep with just anyone and regularly, it only takes a trusted partner to cheat and pass something on....

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

You're on here and you don't get tested regularly? How do you know you don't have one already? They don't always show symptoms.

I'm more likely to block someone so cavalier about their sexual health than someone who at least gets tested and treated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

^^this is what i was getting at.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, the boycers think they've bought a rally car, so go off to carparks to do doughnuts like Ken Block, and then it's 'Oh dear'.....

Bloody hell! Scratch them off my "cars to get" list."

I wouldn't be so quick to do that. There are still some good ones out there x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing yet.

I've contracted BV a couple of times because of cherry lube and my husband's semen.

Annoying, but easily treated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some peoples block button list will busy..

Reply privately

over a year ago

if your having sex you should be tested.. protected or not x

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

so how do you know you dont have a sti if you never go through the ordeal of sti clinics? id say you are a higher risk than anybody who has cough something in the past and as a result goes for regular tests

not all sti's have symptoms and condoms are not 100%"

I didnt say I have never been did I. Just because I say ordeal does mean I have never been so before expressing your un wanted views on me and thinking I am more at risk read what I am actually saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why should it matter? "

you know what folk are like clem, ok with the flu and cold and other infections and stuff to be talked about but these std's are mucky horrible things that should never be mentioned and nobody here has ever had one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was a 2005 WRX in blue

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

not all sti's have symptoms and condoms are not 100%

I didnt say I have never been did I. Just because I say ordeal does mean I have never been so before expressing your un wanted views on me and thinking I am more at risk read what I am actually saying "

We are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

what ordeal? it's easier than going to your g.p.

i suddenly trust your sexual health alot less for some reason

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Why should it matter?

you know what folk are like clem, ok with the flu and cold and other infections and stuff to be talked about but these std's are mucky horrible things that should never be mentioned and nobody here has ever had one."

Absolutely there's some good peeps here. But alot of people are "above all that".

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

STIs are common and usually treatable but because it's on your bits it makes you disgusting.

If you had the flu on your bits you'd be seen as dirty by society. In fact the flu is more contagious than a lot of other more 'dirty' infections.

I have HSV type 1. That's coldsores to anyone who doesn't know. You wouldn't avoid somebody who had once had a cold sore, would you? But seeing as I caught hsv type 1 on my bits it's dirty.. even though it's exactly the same virus as your great aunt Delilah gave you when you were a kid.

I'll never understand the logic of some people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why should it matter?

you know what folk are like clem, ok with the flu and cold and other infections and stuff to be talked about but these std's are mucky horrible things that should never be mentioned and nobody here has ever had one.

Absolutely there's some good peeps here. But alot of people are "above all that". "

you dont even have to have multiple partners to catch an sti so i never understand people who say they dont need tests because they dont sleep about

When i cought my sti i was married and i had only had sex with my husband since we met, sadly he couldn't say the same, he had been sleeping about unprotected and bought it home to me, as a married couple we didn't use condoms

Nobody is above catching a sti and only having a few partners will not protect you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was a 2005 WRX in blue

"

So waited for this

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"STIs are common and usually treatable but because it's on your bits it makes you disgusting.

If you had the flu on your bits you'd be seen as dirty by society. In fact the flu is more contagious than a lot of other more 'dirty' infections.

I have HSV type 1. That's coldsores to anyone who doesn't know. You wouldn't avoid somebody who had once had a cold sore, would you? But seeing as I caught hsv type 1 on my bits it's dirty.. even though it's exactly the same virus as your great aunt Delilah gave you when you were a kid.

I'll never understand the logic of some people. "

Plus flu has killed far more people than AIDS etc.

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I'd rather sleep with somebody who once had an sti than somebody who won't bother with the gum clinic....

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"It was a 2005 WRX in blue

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

He thought that was an "i'm a good clean boy" response and has instead activated the "this guy never gets checked" block filter

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

"For me its been chlamydia. By fuck! That stings when you piss!

Impressed with how quick the tablets work though. "

Then you wonder why women on here don't like meeting bi sexual men

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Why should it matter?

Absolutely there's some good peeps here. But alot of people are "above all that".

you dont even have to have multiple partners to catch an sti so i never understand people who say they dont need tests because they dont sleep about

When i cought my sti i was married and i had only had sex with my husband since we met, sadly he couldn't say the same, he had been sleeping about unprotected and bought it home to me, as a married couple we didn't use condoms

Nobody is above catching a sti and only having a few partners will not protect you"

I agree. I've had sex with one female swinger. And thats where i caught my STI. I was lulled into the "I'm not a real swinger, i don't meet many men". Myth!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"STIs are common and usually treatable but because it's on your bits it makes you disgusting.

I'll never understand the logic of some people. "

dirty bitch! giz a kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

WTF?

seriously?

Reply privately

By *exatooCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

"Fuck it i'll admit it, i got the same off my ex husband when we first started dating (i was 21) since then ive been super super cautious of making sure before i do bb with a partner we both go for a screening and in all the time i played before i met him and after ive never caught anything.. It taught me a lot and its made sure im never embarrassed about sexual screenings, smears etc

I can hear the block buttons from here "

(Mrs)

Me too, I was 22 and caught chlamydia from my partner whom I'd just had a baby with, he had been fucking around behind my back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"

Caught it from a woman. I've never wondered that either. I don't meet with prejudiced people of any sex though.

Reply privately

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

It wouldnt, only if you had hiv or herpes, even then people dont like to admit they caught something.

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I'll never understand the logic of some people.

Plus flu has killed far more people than AIDS etc."

I think I'd be more pissed off if somebody gave me the flu than Chlamydia or something.. I don't have the energy to deal with the flu

Reply privately

over a year ago

Caught it from a woman. I've never wondered that either. I don't meet with prejudiced people of any sex though. "

gerraway a man could never catch anything from a woman we all know straight sex is invincible

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

WTF?

seriously?"

Yes seriously

I have more chance of catching a sti from a bisexual man

Or do you want me to draw you some pictures

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

not. a. clue.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"

Lol, by that logic you could say that men shouldn't meet women because they also get STIs.

Unfortunately it seems that people are not only very judgemental about STIs, but are also a bit hazy about what they actually are.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Impressed with how quick the tablets work though. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Or do you want me to draw you some pictures "

yes, i'd like pictures please

Reply privately

over a year ago

I once had vajayjaytendtogodownontenites

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Caught it from a woman. I've never wondered that either. I don't meet with prejudiced people of any sex though.

gerraway a man could never catch anything from a woman we all know straight sex is invincible "

Oh well. Brought a few out didn't it..

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Ordeal of sti clinics?! You should be going to those anyway!

He thought that was an "i'm a good clean boy" response and has instead activated the "this guy never gets checked" block filter "

Utter nonsense response. Infact an ex cheating partner who was sleeping behind my back gave me an sti so dont tell me about being clean. And do you really think I am bothered who blocks me.. I couldnt give a damn. Thanks for your views... block me all you like

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

It wouldnt, only if you had hiv or herpes, even then people dont like to admit they caught something."

Soooooo many people carry the herpes virus in one form or the other (I'm only talking hsv-1 and -2 here, not chicken pox etc) whether it be oral or genital. A lot of people never know they have it, especially if you have a strong immune system.

My first attack of herpes was when I was working 16 hours a day at a gig.. so I was tired, and I had a cold, and I was stressed. Fuck knows who I got it from, or even when. You can get it as a kid and not have sores until you're being made redundant in your 40s....

I'd be willing to bet that half the people on this thread have herpes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Or do you want me to draw you some pictures "

Of course you have not

STIs dont care about sex, how is a guy more likely to catch chlamydia from a man than a woman, no pictures needed just an explanation will do

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Lol, by that logic you could say that men shouldn't meet women because they also get STIs.

Unfortunately it seems that people are not only very judgemental about STIs, but are also a bit hazy about what they actually are."

Come on! What have i told you about trying to use "logic"..

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

yes, i'd like pictures please "

In 3d or sketches?

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

You're on here and you don't get tested regularly? How do you know you don't have one already? They don't always show symptoms.

I'm more likely to block someone so cavalier about their sexual health than someone who at least gets tested and treated."

Indeed.

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Of course you have not

STIs dont care about sex, how is a guy more likely to catch chlamydia from a man than a woman, no pictures needed just an explanation will do "

I think you would understand more if I told you in pictures

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Perhaps to see is anyone daft enough to fall for it or just posted for reactions "

It's Clem, that's why

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

That's what I was thinking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

yes, i'd like pictures please "

ah ok seems we do want pictures

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Unfortunately it seems that people are not only very judgemental about STIs, but are also a bit hazy about what they actually are.

Come on! What have i told you about trying to use "logic".."

Sorry, forgot where I was for a moment there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Of course you have not

STIs dont care about sex, how is a guy more likely to catch chlamydia from a man than a woman, no pictures needed just an explanation will do

I think you would understand more if I told you in pictures "

its ok im not three i understand the English language so an explanation will do

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches? "

however best explains your point.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Funnily enough women are more likely to get STIs due to the, erm, invasive nature of sex. However its only slightly higher, and I am as likely to get a STI from a straight bloke as from a bi bloke. because they are both blokes. I definitely got mine from a straight bloke.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

however best explains your point. "

Finger puppets would be appropriate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

ah ok seems we do want pictures "

i'd quite like some...see if it gets the point over because so far the words are just baffling me and making little sense

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Chlamydia, 18, in the army.

We'd shagged five times in one night with condoms, ran out for the sixth. Thought 'Aah fuck it' and that's all it took.

I had zero symptoms and luckily he told me. Took the pills, gone, nothing since. Get regular check ups even though I play safe. Should be a given on a swingers site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

ah ok seems we do want pictures

i'd quite like some...see if it gets the point over because so far the words are just baffling me and making little sense "

I've a feeling the pictures won't make much sense either. ..

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"

Are you telling us that you've never been with a man that's been with a woman that's been with a bi man?

That bi man could have passed an sti to a straight woman who could pass it to a straight man who could pass it to you.

Being a bisexual man doesn't make you more likely to get an sti... maybe 50 years ago or whatever when aids was a 'gay man's disease'... but times have changed... men sleep with men who sleep with other men who sleep with women who sleep with other women. Nobody is safe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

however best explains your point. "

she does not have a point thats why shes trying to make out we are to stupid to understand so need pics to show us, a cop out we call it back home

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

Finger puppets would be appropriate."

fingermouse explains s.t.i's!

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Of course you have not

its ok im not three i understand the English language so an explanation will do "

You might understand the English language but I still think pictures will be best in your case

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"Funnily enough women are more likely to get STIs due to the, erm, invasive nature of sex. However its only slightly higher, and I am as likely to get a STI from a straight bloke as from a bi bloke. because they are both blokes. I definitely got mine from a straight bloke."

It wasn't me then! I'm massively bent, and riddled with disease!

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

Speak for yourself!

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Of course you have not

its ok im not three i understand the English language so an explanation will do

You might understand the English language but I still think pictures will be best in your case "

oh stop it your just making yourself look daft now

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Funnily enough women are more likely to get STIs due to the, erm, invasive nature of sex. However its only slightly higher, and I am as likely to get a STI from a straight bloke as from a bi bloke. because they are both blokes. I definitely got mine from a straight bloke.

It wasn't me then! I'm massively bent, and riddled with disease! "

No it wasn't you, unfortunately.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you telling us that you've never been with a man that's been with a woman that's been with a bi man?

That bi man could have passed an sti to a straight woman who could pass it to a straight man who could pass it to you.

Being a bisexual man doesn't make you more likely to get an sti... maybe 50 years ago or whatever when aids was a 'gay man's disease'... but times have changed... men sleep with men who sleep with other men who sleep with women who sleep with other women. Nobody is safe. "

but as long as they FEEL safe then it's ok ignorance as they say is bliss, and some on here as blissfull as i've ever seen

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Because I rather catch flu than an sti and go through the ordeal of sti clinics and results etc"

They aren't an ordeal at all, sounds like you've not been to one

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

she does not have a point thats why shes trying to make out we are to stupid to understand so need pics to show us, a cop out we call it back home "

It's not a cop out and you mentioned the word stupid

I let you figure it out and then you can explain it to everyone why bi sexual men are at higher risk of catching a sti by having unprotected sex

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

she does not have a point thats why shes trying to make out we are to stupid to understand so need pics to show us, a cop out we call it back home

I let you figure it out and then you can explain it to everyone why bi sexual men are at higher risk of catching a sti by having unprotected sex

"

Find us a google scholar article on it

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

fingermouse explains s.t.i's! "

Didnt it change its name to Finger Bobs??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I caught a plane once. Does that count?

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"

Speak for yourself and it makes no difference what sexuality a man is

Reply privately

over a year ago

I caught pubic lice from my boyfriend when I was 18.

Turned out he was fucking someone.

It was a friend of mine (no longer a friend).

Nothing since then and have regular check ups.

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

"Because I rather catch flu than an sti and go through the ordeal of sti clinics and results etc

They aren't an ordeal at all, sounds like you've not been to one "

Read above

Reply privately

over a year ago

"With how many stupid bastards on here who do bareback only id say they cud name a few lol."

like most who say they do it, they probably don't, they just say it to wind others up

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I let you figure it out and then you can explain it to everyone why bi sexual men are at higher risk of catching a sti by having unprotected sex

"

I have sex with bi men and we use condoms. How is that the end of the world?

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Because I rather catch flu than an sti and go through the ordeal of sti clinics and results etc

They aren't an ordeal at all, sounds like you've not been to one

Read above "

Yes I saw you trying to get out of admitting you don't get tested

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I let you figure it out and then you can explain it to everyone why bi sexual men are at higher risk of catching a sti by having unprotected sex

I have sex with bi men and we use condoms. How is that the end of the world? "

I've met many bi men and never cought anything off of any of them, you are of no highet risk of catching something like chlamydia off a bi man than a straight man, it can also be passes from woman to woman if you share toys and dont put condoms on them

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"I caught pubic lice from my boyfriend when I was 18.

"

That's not an STI! That's a PET!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This forum thread just goes to show how many swingers are still surprisingly immature and ignorant about sexual health issues, and how many still wrongly stigmatise STIs as though they were the mark of the Black Death or something like that. I'm just drop-jawed in absolute bewilderment at people who would even dare suggest that anyone admitting to having an STI or having a close shave with one is suddenly going to be PNGed in the Fab swinging community. Condoms are not 100% foolproof protection against STIs, and certainly not all STIs need fluid transmission in order to spread (how do you explain herpes or genital warts/cold sores or crabs then?).

We are all swingers. It is merely a game of probability and statistics that the more partners we have sex with, protected or otherwise, the higher the chances are of us potentially catching something. So unless you are abstinent or you only have sexual contact in your life with one person ever (in both cases you probably wouldn't be on Fab), this whole demonisation and pussyfooting around the topic of STIs and personal sexual health histories does nobody any good.

Come on people. Grow up. OP is totally right in opening up this discussion thread. Shame how many idiots crawl out of the woodwork!

Reply privately

By *evils-couple13Couple
over a year ago

Neath

My ex was a giant STD..does that count?

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

I have sex with bi men and we use condoms. How is that the end of the world?

I've met many bi men and never cought anything off of any of them, you are of no highet risk of catching something like chlamydia off a bi man than a straight man, it can also be passes from woman to woman if you share toys and dont put condoms on them "

Your head will get sore, if you keep on banging it against the wall. Step Away.

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Come on people. Grow up. OP is totally right in opening up this discussion thread. Shame how many idiots crawl out of the woodwork! "

Come on, it's Clem, it's a lighthearted post

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"This forum thread just goes to show how many swingers are still surprisingly immature and ignorant about sexual health issues, and how many still wrongly stigmatise STIs as though they were the mark of the Black Death or something like that. I'm just drop-jawed in absolute bewilderment at people who would even dare suggest that anyone admitting to having an STI or having a close shave with one is suddenly going to be PNGed in the Fab swinging community. Condoms are not 100% foolproof protection against STIs, and certainly not all STIs need fluid transmission in order to spread (how do you explain herpes or genital warts/cold sores or crabs then?).

We are all swingers. It is merely a game of probability and statistics that the more partners we have sex with, protected or otherwise, the higher the chances are of us potentially catching something. So unless you are abstinent or you only have sexual contact in your life with one person ever (in both cases you probably wouldn't be on Fab), this whole demonisation and pussyfooting around the topic of STIs and personal sexual health histories does nobody any good.

Come on people. Grow up. OP is totally right in opening up this discussion thread. Shame how many idiots crawl out of the woodwork! "

*Applauds*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's ppl that are in denial they can catch anything are usually the ones that do

Any sex acts have risks and the more aware ppl are of them the better"

100% this ... and pre joining fab and swinging i was one of these people ... not so much outright denial as something that had never happened up til now, and something i thought "would never happen to me"

Joined fab a few years back and at the beginning was mostly safe bar literally one time with one regular person i "trusted" ...(yep just like teen pregnancy it only takes one time folks ) big mistake! It also later turned out the person knew and never had the decency to tell either me or the other partners he passed it to

No symptoms and just by luck caught quite quickly as joining fab made me think i should have more regular checkups ... one dose of antibiotics and thats it gone but the lesson learned definitely stays with you! (I may have been a tad dramatic at the shock of it )

No longer am i safe "most of the time" its now 100% of the time and even outwith fab i wouldnt stop using condoms in a monogomous relationship until we had both been tested ... something i would never have considered an issue before ... i also get regularly tested now because im no longer niave enough to think that condoms are 100% prevention ... luckily i havent had any further issues

I think actually in general the swinging population has a much better attitude to the prevention and reality of stds ... i dont think it was a lack of education or knowledge of actual stds on my part before ... i knew these things existed and how you get them ... i think its more a cultural "yeah but i don't sleep around so this doesnt really apply to me" thing that needs to be somehow tackled in sex ed when people are young ... i will bet my life that a large number of the non swinging community bumble along oblivious thinking they can trust peoples word much like i did before ... the focus on here and threads like this actually help to educate people to the reality of the dangers ...

further down the line once the shock wore off i am glad i learned my lesson with something pretty minor and completely treatable ...

People can feel free to block away but it wont make me less honest about what i think was a valuable lesson

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

"

I would say anyone is at a higher risk by having unprotected sex with different people. My bi man and me haven't caught anything yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not many people admit to having got or had sexually transmitted diseases as this thread shows.

This is exactly the reason why you should glove up and have safe sex as no fucker would tell you the truth.

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"This forum thread just goes to show how many swingers are still surprisingly immature and ignorant about sexual health issues, and how many still wrongly stigmatise STIs as though they were the mark of the Black Death or something like that. I'm just drop-jawed in absolute bewilderment at people who would even dare suggest that anyone admitting to having an STI or having a close shave with one is suddenly going to be PNGed in the Fab swinging community. Condoms are not 100% foolproof protection against STIs, and certainly not all STIs need fluid transmission in order to spread (how do you explain herpes or genital warts/cold sores or crabs then?).

Come on people. Grow up. OP is totally right in opening up this discussion thread. Shame how many idiots crawl out of the woodwork!

*Applauds* "

I second this applause

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"Come on people. Grow up. OP is totally right in opening up this discussion thread. Shame how many idiots crawl out of the woodwork!

Come on, it's Clem, it's a lighthearted post "

It's not all that light hearted. I'm sick of the stigmatism, the Ill informed 1950's views over sexuality, the "not in my back yard" attitude. The shear number of ostrich. I'd call it unbelievable. But it isn't.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Oh yes, I found out when I got vaccinated for Hep B that I'd already had it (they found antibodies when they tested my blood for HIV & syphilis). I caught it from my daughters father, who caught it when he was travelling in India as a lad.

By some people's attitudes I am a disgustingly filthy woman. I would love to know how they think I could have prevented that.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

[Removed by poster at 28/02/17 20:48:52]

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's not an STI! That's a PET!"

it was horrible!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Come on people. Grow up. OP is totally right in opening up this discussion thread. Shame how many idiots crawl out of the woodwork!

It's not all that light hearted. I'm sick of the stigmatism, the Ill informed 1950's views over sexuality, the "not in my back yard" attitude. The shear number of ostrich. I'd call it unbelievable. But it isn't.

"

And the ubiquitous Russian Roulette comparisons. Like having an easily cured infection is the same as a one in 6 chance of blowing your brains out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

My faith in Fab drops steadily as the days go by. I don't remember things being this dire back a year or two ago. Now you get ever more ignorant idiots swinging and being insensitive/uninformed about basic human decency and sexual health. You'd think swinging is one of those things people walk into eyes wide open. But noooo... more and more nightlife hookup wannabes are joining Fab with their conventional NIMBY and ostrich mentalities about STIs. I see and hear about them all the time on here. It's getting quite tiresome to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh yes, I found out when I got vaccinated for Hep B that I'd already had it (they found antibodies when they tested my blood for HIV & syphilis). I caught it from my daughters father, who caught it when he was travelling in India as a lad.

By some people's attitudes I am a disgustingly filthy woman. I would love to know how they think I could have prevented that."

By those people's atittudes those who catch similar stuff from infected needles or blood transfusions would be equally stigmatised upon. They're just Puritan idiots!

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

What a fabulously brave post girlinlingerie. and it makes a good point about the swinging community. I think swingers are well educated and matter of fact about such issues. However, let's look at fab. Let's call membership 100,000. How many are lifestyle swingers? How many are on the rebound looking for the next mr/mrs right? How many are just singles wanting to hook up? I'd say the swingers are in the minority. So be careful, whatever that means to you. But don't come round here the your daily mail holier than thou attitude and associated prejudices!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had HPV had to have the coloscopy and laser cells removed not pleasant by any means not exactly an sti but get it from having too much sex and too many partners apparently

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"

Ok, I guess I saw it as lighthearted because I don't have issues about it, in that people get them and that's life.

Being careful helps but one never knows.

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

That's not an STI! That's a *PET!

it was horrible!

"

*pets....

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

"I had HPV had to have the coloscopy and laser cells removed not pleasant by any means not exactly an sti but get it from having too much sex and too many partners apparently"

Quite possibly just one wrong partner.

Reply privately

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Fell in love

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I had HPV had to have the coloscopy and laser cells removed not pleasant by any means not exactly an sti but get it from having too much sex and too many partners apparently"

I always think its a tad unfair that women seem to hatch a lot more STIs than men. I had Trichomoniasis when I was 18, which is a STI that women just develop but unfortunately can pass on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had HPV had to have the coloscopy and laser cells removed not pleasant by any means not exactly an sti but get it from having too much sex and too many partners apparently

I always think its a tad unfair that women seem to hatch a lot more STIs than men. I had Trichomoniasis when I was 18, which is a STI that women just develop but unfortunately can pass on."

Men get it too. Its a parasite and sexually transmitted

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Of course you have not

STIs dont care about sex, how is a guy more likely to catch chlamydia from a man than a woman, no pictures needed just an explanation will do "

I am going to be devils advocate here and argue her case (a little) and then cancel it out haha

If you are jo(anna) bloggs average single lady on the street then having UNPROTECTED sex with a bisexual man is higher risk of std transmission than having unprotected sex with a straight man ... based purely on the statistics though rather than his sexuality

The bisexual community are statistically more promiscuous upping their chances and anal sex has less natural lubrication which can make some thing easier passed i believe (this is all assuming the bisexual man and the straight lady are never using protection to reduce their risk

HOWEVER given people in the swinging community are already in a higher promiscious group... they already have that law of averages against them which basically negates the added risk from the bisexual man being statistically more promsiscous

Add a layer of protection (condom) on top of that and really it matters not a not wether you sleep with gay, straight, man, woman ... you have reduced your risk again

Obviously this all goes on averages and you could meet a "slutty" straight man than never plays safe and has everything going or you could meet a "prudish" bi man always safe and never had anything ... not everyone fits a statistic so basically as long as you protect yourself it shouldn't matter what sex or sexuality you meet in regards to std risk

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I had HPV had to have the coloscopy and laser cells removed not pleasant by any means not exactly an sti but get it from having too much sex and too many partners apparently

I always think its a tad unfair that women seem to hatch a lot more STIs than men. I had Trichomoniasis when I was 18, which is a STI that women just develop but unfortunately can pass on.

Men get it too. Its a parasite and sexually transmitted "

Men can get it because women transmit it. But women can have it without it being transmitted to them. Its caused by a parasite in the vagina.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men can get it because women transmit it. But women can have it without it being transmitted to them. Its caused by a parasite in the vagina."

Eeewww

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men can get it because women transmit it. But women can have it without it being transmitted to them. Its caused by a parasite in the vagina."

Well, I've certainly learnt something new today!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had pre cancerous cells removed back when i was an angel and had a very boring sparse sex life so if thats what the doctor told you they talk rubbish!

Lots of sex and or partners can maybe increase your chances but its not a direct link ... a bit like these people who smoked their whole life and reach 100 while others never smoke a day in their life can get lung cancer in their 50s

Reply privately

over a year ago

We bothe check up from the neck down reg as just common sense to really in this sort a life n way of things ...takes me back to my younger years ,I had a doctor in forest a dean dr Rogers...yes its true ...been doc since I was a kid ,,at about 22\23 he turned round to me and said xxx do you realize since you were 12 you have only ever came to see me about your penis ....how you have avoided things this far I dont know here's the number for the local clinic and just use a condom for gods sake lol got told by dr Rogers how to Roger more carefully lol bless him

Reply privately

over a year ago

not had one

Reply privately

over a year ago

If anyone who's never had an STI wants to give it I try, I'm riddled.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men can get it because women transmit it. But women can have it without it being transmitted to them. Its caused by a parasite in the vagina.

Eeewww "

bit of a schoolboy reaction?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If anyone who's never had an STI wants to give it I try, I'm riddled. "

And the award for the sexiest 'who wants a fuck?' post goes to...

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Eeewww

bit of a schoolboy reaction? "

Kinda underlines the OP really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eeewww

bit of a schoolboy reaction? "

Yawn

Reply privately

over a year ago

My worst STI is my Russian STI tier 9 Heavy tank in WOT. When I first started playing this tank with the stock gun couldn't penetrate anything it was useless. However things have changed now I can penetrate any tank in the game.

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Of course you have not

I am going to be devils advocate here and argue her case (a little) and then cancel it out haha

If you are jo(anna) bloggs average single lady on the street then having UNPROTECTED sex with a bisexual man is higher risk of std transmission than having unprotected sex with a straight man ... based purely on the statistics though rather than his sexuality

The bisexual community are statistically more promiscuous upping their chances and anal sex has less natural lubrication which can make some thing easier passed i believe (this is all assuming the bisexual man and the straight lady are never using protection to reduce their risk

HOWEVER given people in the swinging community are already in a higher promiscious group... they already have that law of averages against them which basically negates the added risk from the bisexual man being statistically more promsiscous

Add a layer of protection (condom) on top of that and really it matters not a not wether you sleep with gay, straight, man, woman ... you have reduced your risk again

Obviously this all goes on averages and you could meet a "slutty" straight man than never plays safe and has everything going or you could meet a "prudish" bi man always safe and never had anything ... not everyone fits a statistic so basically as long as you protect yourself it shouldn't matter what sex or sexuality you meet in regards to std risk "

It doesn't matter if I'm statistically in a high risk group. It's the fact she WRONGLY assumed I'd caught it from a man! That's what's wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My worst STI is my Russian STI tier 9 Heavy tank in WOT. When I first started playing this tank with the stock gun couldn't penetrate anything it was useless. However things have changed now I can penetrate any tank in the game. "

I thought Russian Bias was still stronk in WOT? :p Or has Wargaming been slacking off? Hahaha.

Fellow gamer here. WoWS though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

Of course you have not

Obviously this all goes on averages and you could meet a "slutty" straight man than never plays safe and has everything going or you could meet a "prudish" bi man always safe and never had anything ... not everyone fits a statistic so basically as long as you protect yourself it shouldn't matter what sex or sexuality you meet in regards to std risk

It doesn't matter if I'm statistically in a high risk group. It's the fact she WRONGLY assumed I'd caught it from a man! That's what's wrong. "

Assuming just makes an ass of you and me

Wasnt saying i agree and actually also gave reasons why i dont ... was just trying to show where the theory comes from ... and it was at terrence higgins during all the pre check up chat that i was told this ...

However i take your point about the stigma she has attached to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My worst STI is my Russian STI tier 9 Heavy tank in WOT. When I first started playing this tank with the stock gun couldn't penetrate anything it was useless. However things have changed now I can penetrate any tank in the game.

I thought Russian Bias was still stronk in WOT? :p Or has Wargaming been slacking off? Hahaha.

Fellow gamer here. WoWS though! "

Yeah it's one of my best ones. Lol

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

There is more unprotected sex going on with swingers And bi sexual men

Every other profile is we only do bb

Or pics of group sex etc and not a condom In sight

Only yesterday i had to cancel a meet because he asked me if I had condoms

I have plenty of condoms, why isn't he carrying any condoms with him when he goes to a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is more unprotected sex going on with swingers And bi sexual men

I have plenty of condoms, why isn't he carrying any condoms with him when he goes to a meet

"

Perhaps he asked so he knew weather to get some or not.

How do you check people's sexual history from real life? IE people not off fab?

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Maybe he thought if you had them already, he wouldn't need to bring them???

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

"

Oooh I'm not sure...maybe. either way there's a future in sex ed now the telly career has dried up

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF?

seriously?

Yes seriously

In 3d or sketches?

Oooh I'm not sure...maybe. either way there's a future in sex ed now the telly career has dried up "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

fucking hell.

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I had one 2 years ago, Although after reading up on it and what I was told it wasn't necessary due to having sex, You can catch it in other ways and the virus was contagious through direct contact and is more common in children,

I didn't tell anybody at the time and stopped looking for meets or go out with the intention of meeting women,

It lasted for 2-3 months, But with one trip to the clinic and some treatment it went after 2-3 months, It messed with my head for a bit as I commonly thought using a condom was all I needed to be safe,

I have mentioned it before on a previous thread about the subject, Maybe people do judge you as I haven't had a meet since,

So if you needed another reason not to meet and missed that thread this is your chance to take notes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Perhaps swinging isn't for you. Not with this level of ignorance and fear.

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

Perhaps swinging isn't for you. Not with this level of ignorance and fear. "

I'm NOT a swinger!

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

"Maybe he thought if you had them already, he wouldn't need to bring them???"

No he dosent have any or carry any to meets he told me. Obviously he dosent care about his health

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had one 2 years ago, Although after reading up on it and what I was told it wasn't necessary due to having sex, You can catch it in other ways and the virus was contagious through direct contact and is more common in children,

I didn't tell anybody at the time and stopped looking for meets or go out with the intention of meeting women,

It lasted for 2-3 months, But with one trip to the clinic and some treatment it went after 2-3 months, It messed with my head for a bit as I commonly thought using a condom was all I needed to be safe,

I have mentioned it before on a previous thread about the subject, Maybe people do judge you as I haven't had a meet since,

So if you needed another reason not to meet and missed that thread this is your chance to take notes

"

I'd rather meet someone who has checked and is honest than someone who has their head buried in the sand

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I'm NOT a swinger!"

Perhaps meeting strangers for sex isn't for you .... expecting men to take care if the details like condoms. It's your health, so you should take responsibility for it, surely? Why 'punish' the man if he is checking if you have condoms. It could be his way checking if you do bareback or not ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm NOT a swinger!"

Swap swinging for looking for sex on line and it's tantamount to the same thing whatever the label.

Reply privately

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

I'm NOT a swinger!

Perhaps meeting strangers for sex isn't for you .... expecting men to take care if the details like condoms. It's your health, so you should take responsibility for it, surely? Why 'punish' the man if he is checking if you have condoms. It could be his way checking if you do bareback or not ...

"

You don't own me I can do what I like

I had condoms he didn't

Which bit of I had condoms don't you understand

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some folk just have rocks in their heads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I understand you have them. Because your amazing.

Sometimes if people haven't got condoms to hand, they ask potential meets if they have any to save messing about.

Anyhow, gonna leave you be, head up bottom and waffling on

Laters x

Reply privately

over a year ago

salisbury

Told you. Watch out for non swingers. they just don't understand.

Reply privately