Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bare back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So how many women prefer bare back to safe sex. And would you go bare back on first meet ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely safe sex, also it gets a little bit messy afterward if you do bareback ???? haha

over a year ago

Not this again!

Some do, some don't. Do what you want.

over a year ago

Depends on the circumstances. If you're a regular, then bareback seems a natural progression, but definitely safe sex to start with any new partner.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i bareback one guy at a time only, if i ever do that (which i do).

prefer it to plastic bag sex definitely. i do soft play or bare back now, would rather not have a wrapped dick inside me.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Only bare with each other,some will and that's their choice ,but too risky in our view .

Miss

over a year ago

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

I secretly really want to catch some stds so yes please

over a year ago

Just spin the russian roulette, the house alwais wins

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"I secretly really want to catch some stds so yes please "

sharing is caring.

over a year ago

"I secretly really want to catch some stds so yes please

sharing is caring. "

Ud love to bareback you, eirenikos

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I think you will find that the vast majority of people do prefer the feel of bareback, I know I do.

That said though I would definitely NOT go bareback on a meet even if we have met several times before. Bareback is something I would only do with a long term partner and for sex with anyone else it has to be condoms.

over a year ago

Got to admit I'm bad with this, prefer bareback but never mention it just see how the guy takes it.......no lectures please I know the risk lol xxx

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/17 22:15:04]

over a year ago

I wouldn't have bareback sex if I felt it wasn't safe to do so, so to me bareback sex will only ever be safe sex.

Mrs

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Safe sex for random meets but for a select regular playmate or a partner BB

over a year ago

Fml really? Yes I'll have a bit of herpes to go with that please.

over a year ago

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

The parents of every person on this thread barebacked, if any of you had kids, you've done it too.

over a year ago

Yep that's a given, but I think the context assumes that we are discussing bareback causal sex, not baby making?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Yep that's a given, but I think the context assumes that we are discussing bareback causal sex, not baby making? "

So no one should ever bareback unless it's under the circumstances of making a baby?

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Oh I do love yet another bareback thread. Great filter.

over a year ago

The bareback police make it again lol.

Safe sex because no condom has ever split.

We all take a risk let's not make anyone feel bad for how they choose their fun?

over a year ago

I think that if you bareback, you should indicate that you donin your profile. That makes it the other sides choice if they want to meet and take the risk!

Personally, when considering reaching out for a meet with someone on here, I always check out the pictures to see if there are play pictures that indicate someone plays bareback.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"I think that if you bareback, you should indicate that you donin your profile. That makes it the other sides choice if they want to meet and take the risk!

Personally, when considering reaching out for a meet with someone on here, I always check out the pictures to see if there are play pictures that indicate someone plays bareback. "

but then it attracts all the wankers who think you'll bb anyone and everyone. i've already had a comment in this topic as you can see, and PMs (that i ignored).

i don't have that box ticked and don't mention plastic bag sex either. but i pretty much only meet guys for soft play, so no sex at all, coz you can catch stuff that makes your genitals ugly through condom sex anyway.

over a year ago

"I think that if you bareback, you should indicate that you donin your profile. That makes it the other sides choice if they want to meet and take the risk!

Personally, when considering reaching out for a meet with someone on here, I always check out the pictures to see if there are play pictures that indicate someone plays bareback. "

Are you just talking about people who regularly go bare with a variety of partners or are you also asking those who had a carefully selected bareback lover or fuck buddy to state on their profile. If someone has been tested clean would you still expect them to state on their profile that they've once been bare with someone? What about condoms splitting or falling off - there is far more risk from a failed condom with a random partner than bareback with a trusted fuck buddy, so perhaps anybody who had put themselves at risk with a failed condom should also disclose their risk on their profile until they are tested clean? Im guessing that if you would reject someone due to a bareback picture which could be of them with their husband or wife, then you must even disapprove of bareback within permanent couples.

Mrs

over a year ago

I hate condoms, so I tend to use them for a first meet or if I've fucked up my birth control but after that if it's someone I trust I'd rather be down the clinic monthly for testing than use condoms every time.

over a year ago

"I secretly really want to catch some stds so yes please

sharing is caring. "

You can only catch it once........ eeeeeeeeew

over a year ago

For anything but a serious trusting relationship condoms.

Not just for stds but because i dont want a kid

over a year ago

I don't have any graphic pictures, so what would that indicate?

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

Personally, when considering reaching out for a meet with someone on here, I always check out the pictures to see if there are play pictures that indicate someone plays bareback.

I don't have any graphic pictures, so what would that indicate?"

and in mine i'm using them.

over a year ago

Er no and er never

over a year ago

"Yep that's a given, but I think the context assumes that we are discussing bareback causal sex, not baby making? "

Of course not, that's ridiculous. I'm saying women should respect themselves and their bodies enough not to go round fucking bare cocks! Unwanted pregnancy, STIs, and it's just gross. I go bare with my partner but that was only after we got tested, and it has always been that way with me, since catching an STI as a teenager, it really is so incredibly stupid to fuck bare casually. But each to their own, I just hope I don't come across their disease ridden genitals anytime soon

over a year ago

I don't have any graphic pictures, so what would that indicate?"

I guess to someone who is naive it indicates that you are ok at first blush to meet, whereas if you post a picture of you and your husband having bareback sex, then you will be blacklisted as someone who 'plays bare'. Wow - power of a poxy little photo in changing someone's perception! Probably the most inaccurate indication of sexual health possible, but some seem to believe it!

over a year ago

I don't have any graphic pictures, so what would that indicate?

I guess to someone who is naive it indicates that you are ok at first blush to meet, whereas if you post a picture of you and your husband having bareback sex, then you will be blacklisted as someone who 'plays bare'. Wow - power of a poxy little photo in changing someone's perception! Probably the most inaccurate indication of sexual health possible, but some seem to believe it!"

Well technically if she posted a picture of her and her husband going at it bare she'd be black listed as a criminal :p

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Yep that's a given, but I think the context assumes that we are discussing bareback causal sex, not baby making?

Of course not, that's ridiculous. I'm saying women should respect themselves and their bodies enough not to go round fucking bare cocks! Unwanted pregnancy, STIs, and it's just gross. I go bare with my partner but that was only after we got tested, and it has always been that way with me, since catching an STI as a teenager, it really is so incredibly stupid to fuck bare casually. But each to their own, I just hope I don't come across their disease ridden genitals anytime soon

"

i've never had an STI yet, just coz you were unlucky doesn't mean everyone else is.

over a year ago

"Yep that's a given, but I think the context assumes that we are discussing bareback causal sex, not baby making?

i've never had an STI yet, just coz you were unlucky doesn't mean everyone else is."

I hope you never get one, and I'm not careful just because of that. I'm careful because it's good sense and I care about myself and others. You obviously don't and that's your choice irresponsible and just plain yuk. It's 2017 not 1965

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i've never had an STI yet, just coz you were unlucky doesn't mean everyone else is.

I hope you never get one, and I'm not careful just because of that. I'm careful because it's good sense and I care about myself and others. You obviously don't and that's your choice irresponsible and just plain yuk. It's 2017 not 1965"

thanks, i don't really want any either.

i don't hardly fuck anyone off here, i'm soft play mostly and already said that. condoms don't protect you from everything.

over a year ago

C. R. A. Z. Y .... !!

over a year ago

Watched a documentary about Freddie Mercury last week. If he had used a condom then maybe he would still be alive today................ just saying. The man knew how to party hard.

over a year ago

"Watched a documentary about Freddie Mercury last week. If he had used a condom then maybe he would still be alive today................ just saying. The man knew how to party hard.

"

Equally if hed been born 20 years later hed have lived condom or not

over a year ago

"Watched a documentary about Freddie Mercury last week. If he had used a condom then maybe he would still be alive today................ just saying. The man knew how to party hard.

Equally if hed been born 20 years later hed have lived condom or not"

That my darling, we will never know X

over a year ago

Safe sex all the way.....shagging bears is fuckin' dangerous.

over a year ago

"

Well we do know given modern medicine makes it very unlikely a man of his means would ever escalate to aids let alone die

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

"

And since we will never know, then Freddie is not a good example to give for what's happening nowadays.

over a year ago

Are you just talking about people who regularly go bare with a variety of partners or are you also asking those who had a carefully selected bareback lover or fuck buddy to state on their profile. If someone has been tested clean would you still expect them to state on their profile that they've once been bare with someone? What about condoms splitting or falling off - there is far more risk from a failed condom with a random partner than bareback with a trusted fuck buddy, so perhaps anybody who had put themselves at risk with a failed condom should also disclose their risk on their profile until they are tested clean? Im guessing that if you would reject someone due to a bareback picture which could be of them with their husband or wife, then you must even disapprove of bareback within permanent couples.

Mrs"

I'm only referring to people that may play bb with a variety of others. Not those in a relationship or a steady. It's just a refernace point for me.

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

"

Truvada .

Read your News people .

He would be alive .

over a year ago

And since we will never know, then Freddie is not a good example to give for what's happening nowadays. "

I disagree. I think we can learn a lot from history.

Just so we are clear. I'm not judging Freddie I am a Queen fan through and through.

I

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

And since we will never know, then Freddie is not a good example to give for what's happening nowadays.

Just so we are clear. I'm not judging Freddie I am a Queen fan through and through.

I "

That particular history you refer to is not applicable today.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Bareback

over a year ago

I

That particular history you refer to is not applicable today. "

In response to OP's thread I only do bareback with my partner of 30 years. We like to fuck to ' Its a kind of magic'

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

I

That particular history you refer to is not applicable today.

In response to OP's thread I only do bareback with my partner of 30 years. We like to fuck to ' Its a kind of magic'

"

Good to know you take care and don't go bare with anyone.

I play safe myself, even with some trusted partners I've had in the past.

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

we prefer bareback, but only looking for couples. xx

over a year ago

It's a choice or preference call it what you will .

We respect that those who choose to play bare have that right.

We also respect those that only choose to play safer.

At the end of the day it's not our place to condemn either.

over a year ago

I lost my virginity at 16. Spent until the start of my thirties hardly ever using condoms and not getting tested, sleeping with others who obviously thought the same way, that's alot of people over 14 years or so and who knew who they were bare backing with and never caught a thing. Bareback isn't particularly risky really. And the chances of catching anything too terrible are pretty small, go get a treatment like you would with flu (which by the way is wayyyyyyyy more dangerous than ANY std but nobody gives a shit about asking if folk have been tested for it..std's are just seen as dirty for some reason)

Since swinging I've been more careful but Now get regularly tested and will happily bare back selectively..it's low risk and doesn't scare me

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I lost my virginity at 16. Spent until the start of my thirties hardly ever using condoms and not getting tested, sleeping with others who obviously thought the same way, that's alot of people over 14 years or so and who knew who they were bare backing with and never caught a thing. Bareback isn't particularly risky really. And the chances of catching anything too terrible are pretty small, go get a treatment like you would with flu (which by the way is wayyyyyyyy more dangerous than ANY std but nobody gives a shit about asking if folk have been tested for it..std's are just seen as dirty for some reason)

Since swinging I've been more careful but Now get regularly tested and will happily bare back selectively..it's low risk and doesn't scare me"

Surely you mean you spontaneously combusted at 16?

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we are open to suggestion on bareback and will consider it carefully

over a year ago

Hahahahaaha..... I'm sat in a boring hotel bar and just laughed out loud to which about 3 Boring suits looked at me hahahaa... thank you for restoring some fun

By *ilthy fun bareCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

"we are open to suggestion on bareback and will consider it carefully"

Same here.

over a year ago

I hope you're laughing in agreement

over a year ago

"I lost my virginity at 16. Spent until the start of my thirties hardly ever using condoms and not getting tested, sleeping with others who obviously thought the same way, that's alot of people over 14 years or so and who knew who they were bare backing with and never caught a thing. Bareback isn't particularly risky really. And the chances of catching anything too terrible are pretty small, go get a treatment like you would with flu (which by the way is wayyyyyyyy more dangerous than ANY std but nobody gives a shit about asking if folk have been tested for it..std's are just seen as dirty for some reason)

Since swinging I've been more careful but Now get regularly tested and will happily bare back selectively..it's low risk and doesn't scare me

Surely you mean you spontaneously combusted at 16? "

wondered what that was, got tip deep and actually blew my own leg off! just thought that's what happened first time. i guess not still, it was a close call to full combustion! i feel rather lucky now!

over a year ago

"I hope you're laughing in agreement "

Of course x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

The three daily bareback thread

over a year ago

"The parents of every person on this thread barebacked, if any of you had kids, you've done it too. "

over a year ago

Love it... ????

over a year ago

"The three daily bareback thread "

By *ELSH.BOYOMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Love your honesty, so many people like to be seen to say they don't but alot more enjoy it and lie. I personally love it and I hate the taste of rubber when I am licking or kissing x

By *ELSH.BOYOMan
over a year ago

wrexham

someone else got the guts to be honest and not put a bullshit front up ?? xx

over a year ago

I always play safe,but must admit that I would bareback if I found a hot regular play

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We only play bareback, no interest in meeting for safe sex we know the risks and never hide that we are a bb couple

over a year ago

"The parents of every person on this thread barebacked, if any of you had kids, you've done it too. "

Err Yeh with a regular partner who I've been with for 20 plus years. With randoms on the swinging scene who are fucking god knows what -Errrr no thanks. Safer all the way. My health. My choice just like yours. Do love these threads tho.

over a year ago

"Fml really? Yes I'll have a bit of herpes to go with that please.

"

Hes doing a special offer on gonorrhoea too if you're interested?

Two for price of one

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"Not this again!

Some do, some don't. Do what you want. "

yeah think this ones been covered more than an American porn star lol

By *azandjazCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"We only play bareback, no interest in meeting for safe sex we know the risks and never hide that we are a bb couple"

By *.spot77Man
over a year ago

Basildon

I love to fuck bare back just get a better filling and no need to worry about the condom coming off when you're deep in I no that it has happened to me and it's not nice to turn up to the hospital and explain how it happened xxx

By *edicinneedMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Each to their own. I neverunderstand why the bareback police get so riled up about those of us who enjoy sex as Mother Nature intended. I'm a consultant in public health so know the risks and only bareback. I mitigate it through regular testing and careful selection. On on peeps - enjoy the one thing that's free and fun!

By *oiretblancCouple
over a year ago

London

"We only play bareback, no interest in meeting for safe sex we know the risks and never hide that we are a bb couple"

So are we...and also make it clear on our profile that our preference is for bb.

You would be surprised how many other couples try bb once we are comfortable together.

Post new Message to Thread