Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

White women who love Asian guys

Jump to newest

By *herealdeal90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Calling all white women. Any age, any shape, any size. This is a thread to show your appreciation to us asian guys as im sure you're well aware how much we appreciate you ??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Na

Reply privately

over a year ago

Taking sometime to get this one going isn't it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na "

lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'm just interested to see who likes us.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

White women for black men, white women for asians...waiting with baited breath white women for Inuits!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am sure there are a lot of women who like a gentleman regardless skin colour or ethnic background.

I hope you find what you're looking for

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good luck lol

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"White women for black men, white women for asians...waiting with baited breath white women for Inuits! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I don't need luck. I get plenty. There's a thread earlier about white women liking black men. So I thought il do one similar and see the response. Bottom line is, white women love black dick

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

No thanks...once bitten and all that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't need luck. I get plenty. There's a thread earlier about white women liking black men. So I thought il do one similar and see the response. Bottom line is, white women love black dick "

Then go for colour blindness women

Reply privately

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

We know a couple ones white ones Asian, they go to xtasia the fems super hot, we love chatting to them all the time there, we swapped numbers and keep in touch all the time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No thanks...once bitten and all that."

Hmmm. Not every asian guy is a wanker.

It's sad really because we tend to get painted with the same brush once people have a bad experience with a certain race/colour.

Ah well. Best of luck

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"No thanks...once bitten and all that.

It's sad really because we tend to get painted with the same brush once people have a bad experience with a certain race/colour.

Ah well. Best of luck "

Oh he wasn't a wanker just, torn and terrified. Love of my life to be honest who passed away too young.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah well. Best of luck

Oh he wasn't a wanker just, torn and terrified. Love of my life to be honest who passed away too young."

Oh dear.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't need luck. I get plenty. There's a thread earlier about white women liking black men. So I thought il do one similar and see the response. Bottom line is, white women love black dick "

I know I do!!!

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Ah well. Best of luck

Oh he wasn't a wanker just, torn and terrified. Love of my life to be honest who passed away too young.

Oh dear.x"

Several years ago, but although I like to look at Asian guys I no longer touch

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

As with all other guys if I find him physically attractive and he doesn't act like a wanker, I may meet him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not all of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't need luck. I get plenty. There's a thread earlier about white women liking black men. So I thought il do one similar and see the response. Bottom line is, white women love black dick

Not all of them

"

Seems to be men and TVs that like is black dick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na "

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just find it a bit off putting when people mention their skin colour as a selling point, the person is much more important than the colour of the skin. And I really dislike the phrase BBC I do find it quite demeaning to individuals.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have met some lovely Asian men, both east and west Asian. I think I just have a 'they look foreign' fetish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either. "

surely it's just preferences? Everyone has one! !! And this thread was specifically asking for people's, I don't see a problem

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either. surely it's just preferences? Everyone has one! !! And this thread was specifically asking for people's, I don't see a problem "

Exactly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either. "

Call me racist I don't care.

I have a preference of what goes in me. And as you have stated whats on my profile white only!

My fanny my rules.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I just find it a bit off putting when people mention their skin colour as a selling point, the person is much more important than the colour of the skin. And I really dislike the phrase BBC I do find it quite demeaning to individuals. "

Exactly. I agree with this. This thread was done tongue in cheek, cos theirs a threat about white women liking black cock. And it went down a treat. So I did one similar. Me personally, I like a girl based on how they look and personality. I don't know how people just go for colour x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most of them do t mind your taxis

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Most of them do t mind your taxis "

They are dodgy

Their Taxis

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most of them do t mind your taxis

They are dodgy

Their Taxis"

Well as a rule I don't order my taxi by the color of their skin, I go on looks and personality.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Most of them do t mind your taxis

They are dodgy

Their Taxis

Well as a rule I don't order my taxi by the color of their skin, I go on looks and personality.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are women replying no thanks. .. surely it would be better not to comment than to say `no thanks'

Sorry OP .. Im not attracted to Asian guys but I wish you all the best on here . im sure you will find some women who like/fancy Asian guys.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Why are women replying no thanks. .. surely it would be better not to comment than to say `no thanks'

Sorry OP .. Im not attracted to Asian guys but I wish you all the best on here . im sure you will find some women who like/fancy Asian guys.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like Asian women

Oriental women, black women, white women, medierainian women and love the look of Inuit and Native American women.

It's men I'm picky with, so I've got that in common with the ladies of this site.

Reply privately

By *aptivatingWoman
over a year ago

Chester

"I am sure there are a lot of women who like a gentleman regardless skin colour or ethnic background.

I hope you find what you're looking for "

This!!!!

I am actually starting to get irritated with messages that start with or contain "do you like black/asian/whatever guys". I don't see that race has anything to do with it at all, and I'm fed up of having to explain myself on that - surely it should in this day and age just be the norm? I don't have any preferences in terms of skin colour, hair colour, eye colour or any other colour you care to mention.

I'm sure this will annoy quite a few people, but if they refuse to sleep with someone on the basis purely of the colour of their skin, then that to me is the very definition of racist. "The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

Having a general preference is one thing, and I can even go so far as to understand someone stating on a profile they generally don't find a certain race attractive or that they have a preference for men/women of a certain race, what instantly turns me off is seeing "absolutely no Asian men/women", I'm sorry, but until you've met every Asian man/woman on the planet, how can you say you don't fancy ANY of them? Unless of course there is something skewing your view - which as I said, to me is the very definition of racism.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As soon as I had put a line on my profile saying I would only like to meet men, white, my age or older I got hit with messages off a young black bottom guy, haranguing me to meet him or let him come over, like the exact opposite of what I specified my preference to be.

Now my profile has no such preference stated. I don't get any messages like that. Funny that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either.

I have a preference of what goes in me. And as you have stated whats on my profile white only!

My fanny my rules. "

You're not racist at all... I blame anyone that doesn't sleep with black guys on black licorice.. As a child no one liked black licorice, even today when people go into a sweets shop ...no one buys black licorice....Until people of this world start liking black licorice , people will refuse to sleep with black guys... So from now on if people call you a racist for not sleeping with black guys... Just say you never liked black licorice as a child......

On a side note , anytime I read a profile that says no blacks , whites only... I add them to my hotlist.... they always have the funniest status updates

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

On a side note , anytime I read a profile that says no blacks , whites only... I add them to my hotlist.... they always have the funniest status updates "

I will try and oblige; trouble is, some black guys are very yummy

Some are just bl**dy dangerous waving that thing about; dangerous to themselves too as they are likely to poke their own eye out with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't understand it. Asian men I meet tend to be more educated, more intelligent and wealthier than their black and white counterparts.

I don't understand why alot of women are against Asians. I think women judge men on their culture, they think all Asians are Muslim and make women subservient! !

I don't buy all that bull shit on physical attraction.. My gf is black and won't go with black men coz her black Dad abandoned her and she has a father complex. This is same reason why some white women won't gof with white men..It's all psychological rather than physical attraction. My opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

My fanny my rules.

You're not racist at all... I blame anyone that doesn't sleep with black guys on black licorice.. As a child no one liked black licorice, even today when people go into a sweets shop ...no one buys black licorice....Until people of this world start liking black licorice , people will refuse to sleep with black guys... So from now on if people call you a racist for not sleeping with black guys... Just say you never liked black licorice as a child......

On a side note , anytime I read a profile that says no blacks , whites only... I add them to my hotlist.... they always have the funniest status updates "

I liked black licorice though. Especially the one that came in the sherbet tube.

And licorice all sorts.

Reply privately

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Don't really like the fetishising of ethnicities. Just take each person as they come, ha. We are a white/Asian couple but my partner is very English and many people probably don't note his ethnicity. The stereotype that pisses me off is when people say 'no Asians' but are prepared to overlook that because he doesn't sound or act 'asian' or on the other hand: when we are at a club and (some) Asian men of all ages start following us round and trying to push their luck . We hear them saying things like "'follow her, she's easy cos she's with him". Which might go some way to explaining the couples who blanket ban. Both make me uncomfortable. So in answer to the question: definitely not Asian or black groupie. It's all about the person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why are women replying no thanks. .. surely it would be better not to comment than to say `no thanks'

"

Pretty much my point. People's dishonest bigotry kinda irks me at times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either. surely it's just preferences? Everyone has one! !! And this thread was specifically asking for people's, I don't see a problem "

People hide behind preferences because they're cowardly. Often have trouble admitting their true feelings.

I dont fancy east asian women. At all actually. I wont go out of my way to tell people that nor will I waste my time getting into a discussion about why I dislike them.

I'm the last person to really side with the "everything is racist" crowd. But I have a thing for seeing right through people's ignorant bullshit. I have had this happen on meets too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whats very interesting about this thread is those who have immediately jumped in negatively and mocking the op are ones who have been very vocal about people doing the same in threads based around body type preferences.

Kinda sad though.

Reply privately

By *iblackMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Na

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either. surely it's just preferences? Everyone has one! !! And this thread was specifically asking for people's, I don't see a problem

People hide behind preferences because they're cowardly. Often have trouble admitting their true feelings.

I dont fancy east asian women. At all actually. I wont go out of my way to tell people that nor will I waste my time getting into a discussion about why I dislike them.

I'm the last person to really side with the "everything is racist" crowd. But I have a thing for seeing right through people's ignorant bullshit. I have had this happen on meets too. "

Reply privately

By *iblackMan
over a year ago

Derby

'No Blacks/Asians', but still checking out our profiles

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

On a side note , anytime I read a profile that says no blacks , whites only... I add them to my hotlist.... they always have the funniest status updates

I will try and oblige; trouble is, some black guys are very yummy

Some are just bl**dy dangerous waving that thing about; dangerous to themselves too as they are likely to poke their own eye out with it "

If I could suck my own cock , I would never leave the house

Reply privately

By *MXVIIXMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"'No Blacks/Asians', but still checking out our profiles "

Why do you never see 'no British guys, only Scottish, Welsh and Irish guys'.

Find it pretty sad when people discriminate against the colour of someones skin.

Reply privately

By *anmjmosesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Calling all white women. Any age, any shape, any size. This is a thread to show your appreciation to us asian guys as im sure you're well aware how much we appreciate you ??"

Loooool the person that said "na!" straight after.

White women who like Asian men.... Or did you mean " I'm an Asian guy that only likes white women..."

Women who like Asian men?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

I get awfully suspect about those who cant seem to stop telling us that they're "no asians/white people only". Always seems to be the calling card of racists to me. Never too far off from a dodgy comment from people like you either. surely it's just preferences? Everyone has one! !! And this thread was specifically asking for people's, I don't see a problem

I'm the last person to really side with the "everything is racist" crowd. But I have a thing for seeing right through people's ignorant bullshit. I have had this happen on meets too. "

That's fair enough then , sorry that happened to you on a meet as well that's awful , and for the record I'm an equal opportunity shagger

Reply privately

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Na

but you completely ignore the ops statement that all white woman love black dick.it's just a fact that some people just don't feel attracted to black Asian white etc.a racist is someone who, keyword here HATE a certain race and culture.Hitler was a racist.a woman on a sex site who feels no attraction to Asian is not a racist .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just find it a bit off putting when people mention their skin colour as a selling point, the person is much more important than the colour of the skin. And I really dislike the phrase BBC I do find it quite demeaning to individuals. "

Reply privately

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"Na

My fanny my rules. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't understand it. Asian men I meet tend to be more educated, more intelligent and wealthier than their black and white counterparts.

I don't understand why alot of women are against Asians. I think women judge men on their culture, they think all Asians are Muslim and make women subservient!

I don't buy all that bull shit on physical attraction.. My gf is black and won't go with black men coz her black Dad abandoned her and she has a father complex. This is same reason why some white women won't gof with white men..It's all psychological rather than physical attraction. My opinion"

Hmmm I see your right their to some point

Reply privately

over a year ago

More to the point white men like Asian women hahaha

Must have had my suit dry cleaned 15 times this year so far and I don't even wear it haha

My Asian dry cleaner is HOT

Reply privately

over a year ago

For god fucking sake ..guys stop this shitty forum messages, " you ain't fucking me coz I am Asian" .. " why know one likes asians".. blah blah blah ..

We are asians too... actually I hate the term - I don't look like anywhere near like a Chinese or Japanese ..then why the fuck I should come under the term as " asians".

If someone doesn't want to fuck you then so be it - stop complaining or try to analyze it .. this is suppose to be site for people fuck the people who they like to fuck ... End of it ... rant over

Reply privately

over a year ago

"'No Blacks/Asians', but still checking out our profiles

Why do you never see 'no British guys, only Scottish, Welsh and Irish guys'.

Find it pretty sad when people discriminate against the colour of someones skin. "

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are classed as British - guessing you meant "English" .....

but we'll let you off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why did this thread get dug up from 6 wks ago.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why did this thread get dug up from 6 wks ago.

"

Someone linked to it in another post.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"For god fucking sake ..guys stop this shitty forum messages, " you ain't fucking me coz I am Asian" .. " why know one likes asians".. blah blah blah ..

We are asians too... actually I hate the term - I don't look like anywhere near like a Chinese or Japanese ..then why the fuck I should come under the term as " asians".

If someone doesn't want to fuck you then so be it - stop complaining or try to analyze it .. this is suppose to be site for people fuck the people who they like to fuck ... End of it ... rant over "

Gosh, sensible folk on FabS; whatever next

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For god fucking sake ..guys stop this shitty forum messages, " you ain't fucking me coz I am Asian" .. " why know one likes asians".. blah blah blah ..

We are asians too... actually I hate the term - I don't look like anywhere near like a Chinese or Japanese ..then why the fuck I should come under the term

as " asians".

If someone doesn't want to fuck you then so be it - stop complaining or try to analyze it .. this is suppose to be site for people fuck the people who they like to fuck ... End of it ... rant over "

Very well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

salam

Reply privately

over a year ago

"White women for black men, white women for asians...waiting with baited breath white women for Inuits! "

Thats well disgusting of how you think ! Its a swinger site what colour got to do with it

Reply privately

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

Each to their own but I am pissed off that a couple with "no asians - our preference" wink me and then send me a message wanting to talk. I then politely let them know I'm asian as per my profile but am happy to talk if they are ok with it. They then replied it was their choice not to want asians and that they are only into white guys. What a fucking time waste. Its these people who end up attracting lame arse weirdos who let them down and then they tarnish all guys with the same brush. Got nothing against preferences but please read profiles or at least look at the pics to realise if the guy is white, black etc...especially if your only into white guys and save us all the bother! Not racism just stupidity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

omg it is back again..

Reply privately

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"omg it is back again.. "

yeah sorry didnt mean to ressurect it but just read the whole thing and thought i would add my tuppence worth so to speak.

Reply privately

over a year ago

they're loss

Reply privately

By *rown ThunderMan
over a year ago

newport

"I have met some lovely Asian men, both east and west Asian. I think I just have a 'they look foreign' fetish."

Do u come down to Cardiff

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm married to an Asian he's hot

And gets lots of attention most of the time he gets more than me lol

We have also found there's some profiles we look at say no Asians but soon warm to him when they meet him in person,

But we have also come across some really arrogant Asian guys at the club that tend to just hover watch and be quite creepy rather than doing this if they actually spoke and intragated themselves they would have a much better time,

We met a very nice guy a good few weeks ago that did come over to us spoke and later that evening I had a zapped him with electric stim if Asian guys was more like hubby and that guy things would be a lot better

Reply privately

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I like men, be they Asian, Black or White. I dislike rude shit-headed men, be they Asian, Black or White. I have limited experience with South East Asian men so can't say much about them either way but presumably they are men with legs, hands, cocks and mouths so should be good fun.

I think it is a sad fact that some people (Whites) express "no Asians" as a "preference" but it's driven by race purely and more importantly a perception of something in their culture. As someone said above, I've never seen "no Scottish" or "no Italians" or "no Scandinavians" listed as a preference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over a year u got 4 veri. 1 man. 2 couples and 1 tranny. Last veri was 10 months ago. I think u do need some luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrong on every level,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wrong on every level, "

what is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I've a thing for Arabic, West Asian women....

Reply privately

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

"I don't understand it. Asian men I meet tend to be more educated, more intelligent and wealthier than their black and white counterparts.

I don't understand why alot of women are against Asians. I think women judge men on their culture, they think all Asians are Muslim and make women subservient! !

I don't buy all that bull shit on physical attraction.. My gf is black and won't go with black men coz her black Dad abandoned her and she has a father complex. This is same reason why some white women won't gof with white men..It's all psychological rather than physical attraction. My opinion"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Same here i'm not attracted to asians same goes for black guys. Its personal preference.

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

We do?

Reply privately

By *luey manMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"I don't need luck. I get plenty. There's a thread earlier about white women liking black men. So I thought il do one similar and see the response. Bottom line is, white women love black dick

We do? "

Clearly my duck is the wrong colour

Reply privately

By *luey manMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

We do? Clearly my duck is the wrong colour "

whoops I meant dick

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I Bottom line is, white women love black dick "

I think if you were looking for women to throw themselves at you ya blew it with that one buddy!

Reply privately

By *arkhorse7Man
over a year ago

birmingham

What about women who list "no men" on their profile, are they racist or sexist or both ???!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I did this thread a long time ago and it was tongue in cheek. I'm surprised it's resurfaced again

Reply privately

By *azzzz777Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

makes me laugh when people say no Asians my preference!! I don't like them cause they got no manners in clubs or just rude etc to women so why the f#%k go and seen a doctor who is Asian or eat food at restaurants/takeaways made by Asians.... is ok for one thing but not the other!

Reply privately

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"I have met some lovely Asian men, both east and west Asian. I think I just have a 'they look foreign' fetish."

Im sure u can appreciate not all indian men are the same then??? We all get stereotyped into rude people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rzambiqueMan
over a year ago

Edmonton

We do? "

Apparently so according to some...

Reply privately

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

I don't understand why some looser can't get on with life. This is a free world. Everyone have the right to meet whomever they like without fear of intimidation.

In fact a lot of profile stating no black or Asian.you need to respect their choices or preferences .If you think it's wrong. You must be self-deluded.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are still talking about this lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who dug this rubbish up again!

Reply privately

over a year ago

And there it is...that sweeping generalisation of what you think white women 'love' those kind of assumptions didn't work out well in Rochdale.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At the end of the day" of people don't like a skin colour that's THEIR choice, they don't have to explain why, and it certainly doesn't immediately make them a racist...it's so incredibly easy for people to wave the racist card these days that it's becoming quite scary. People of different skin colours actual have different features and beliefs, views even smells? You can't demand people to just love everyone's regardless.

There's someone for everyone, so stop waving the racist card for Christ sake....

What next, you have to love bald men as much as men with hair????

Reply privately

over a year ago

I heard someone was calling my name

Xx

Reply privately

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Here we go lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

how is this keeps creeping up lol...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just interested to see who likes us. "

Why do you ask there's questions when you know the response is gonna be negative.

Over and over again!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As with all other guys if I find him physically attractive and he doesn't act like a wanker, I may meet him "

Your just an undercover racist

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just like people. Simple as that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As with all other guys if I find him physically attractive and he doesn't act like a wanker, I may meet him

Your just an undercover racist "

I disagree. Nothing remotely racist about this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Na

My fanny my rules.

keep your fishy smelling fanny to yourself and be racist who cares the plenty of fish in the sea lol

"

No need to insult her.

You're doing yourself no favours with comments like this.

Reply privately