Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinging come dine with me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all,

A recent chat at a party has made me think about the possibility of arranging a swinging version of 'come dine with me' or perhaps it should be renamed 'cum, dine with me'!

Format being very similar to the show, nice food and wine etc (but removing the bitchyness) scoring based on teh overall occasion including the Apres dinner sex!

Perhaps all participants could all contribute £20 and the winner can use this to purchase a sex toy to be enjoyed by everyone?!

Does anyone have any thoughts, feeback, ideas or is uber keen to participate?

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icksfocusMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

what a brill idea

my starter would be vodka jellies

main would be herb crusted lamb, with seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes

and for afters eton mess so it could be smeared on the ladies and eaten from there bodies

What would others menu be?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we did this the other week, but called it "come fuck with me" dessert was served in the hot tub

over a year ago

We often joke that a late night swinging version would be so much more entertaining! I think we would skip desert though

over a year ago

"We often joke that a late night swinging version would be so much more entertaining! I think we would skip desert though "

Coq au Vin is bound to be popular, sure desert could be something creamy

By *havenangel1Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Would be in my element with this but unfortunately nowhere to hold my party so thats that out the window

over a year ago

"We often joke that a late night swinging version would be so much more entertaining! I think we would skip desert though

Coq au Vin is bound to be popular, sure desert could be something creamy "

Sounds delicious haha

over a year ago

So taking this idea and bringing it to life, would be looking for 2 more couples living within 1 hour(ish)of Bristol and perhaps do all 3 dinner parties over the space of 6 weeks...

By *icksfocusMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

We could do it region by region i am in wakefield yorkshire so if any one fancies doing this in yorkshire, please message me

could be a lot of fun

over a year ago

LOVE to do this around Norfolk and suffolk .. be fun

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

"Hey all,

A recent chat at a party has made me think about the possibility of arranging a swinging version of 'come dine with me' or perhaps it should be renamed 'cum, dine with me'!

Format being very similar to the show, nice food and wine etc (but removing the bitchyness) scoring based on teh overall occasion including the Apres dinner sex!

Perhaps all participants could all contribute £20 and the winner can use this to purchase a sex toy to be enjoyed by everyone?!

Does anyone have any thoughts, feeback, ideas or is uber keen to participate?

xx"

Sign me up I know just the lady to invite.

By *lirtyfortygirlCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Anyone up in Newcastle could share my passion fruit cocktail to start! followed by some PRIME British Beef! (spit roast of course lol) served by me, on me or in me lol or if your boring on the plate !!

For dessert, a choice of def not spotted dick! banana and nut, cream pie!!! mmm yummy!

Post new Message to Thread