Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

gagging for it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my oh is at the latter stages of pregnancy and is having several issues with her joints to the extent the cannot actually move, we've both resigned ourselves to the fact that sex isn't likely to happen any time soon, but I'm now incredibly horny and cannot do anything about it, how have other people dealt with this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go without or wanking in the shower

over a year ago

Self satisfaction

over a year ago

"Self satisfaction "
mutual satisfaction sounds better xx

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"So my oh is at the latter stages of pregnancy and is having several issues with her joints to the extent the cannot actually move, we've both resigned ourselves to the fact that sex isn't likely to happen any time soon, but I'm now incredibly horny and cannot do anything about it, how have other people dealt with this?"

Paint the nursery.

Re-read your birth plan.

Discuss names.

Buy more nappies.

Go out with your mates while you still can.

Do some overtime to bring in some useful extra cash.

over a year ago

"".... we've both resigned ourselves to the fact that sex isn't likely to happen any time soon....." "
you clearly haven't!

over a year ago

look up disabled sex. or like others have said wanking/play - if she's ok with just lying there and letting you do everything.

i had a split pelvis with my pregnancies, managed to figure out ways to help this myself luckily as physio didn't have any ideas that worked for me but i had to keep my legs closed a lot of the time or else that made it worse but me and my partner (at the time) still managed sex until the end.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"look up disabled sex. or like others have said wanking/play - if she's ok with just lying there and letting you do everything.

i had a split pelvis with my pregnancies, managed to figure out ways to help this myself luckily as physio didn't have any ideas that worked for me but i had to keep my legs closed a lot of the time or else that made it worse but me and my partner (at the time) still managed sex until the end."

Thank you that makes lots of sense. I'm usually very good at abstaining from sex but I think the fact it hasn't been on tap is what's fueling my loins at the moment. I didn't think of researching your suggestion so again thank you.

over a year ago

"look up disabled sex. or like others have said wanking/play - if she's ok with just lying there and letting you do everything.

i had a split pelvis with my pregnancies, managed to figure out ways to help this myself luckily as physio didn't have any ideas that worked for me but i had to keep my legs closed a lot of the time or else that made it worse but me and my partner (at the time) still managed sex until the end.

Thank you that makes lots of sense. I'm usually very good at abstaining from sex but I think the fact it hasn't been on tap is what's fueling my loins at the moment. I didn't think of researching your suggestion so again thank you. "

happy to help and hope you find something that works for you.

Post new Message to Thread