Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hardened swingers

Jump to newest

By *ue care and attention OP   Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

I wondered what people referred to when they said they weren't hardened swingers so I searched and found a previous post from over a year ago.

It seems that people like to use the expression "experienced but not a hardened swinger" to indicate they have enough experience to know what they're doing without having fucked half the site.

I wonder what is hoped for after stating this and how others interpret what they mean?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

"I wondered what people referred to when they said they weren't hardened swingers so I searched and found a previous post from over a year ago.

It seems that people like to use the expression "experienced but not a hardened swinger" to indicate they have enough experience to know what they're doing without having fucked half the site.

I wonder what is hoped for after stating this and how others interpret what they mean?"

I don't use either term however having been swinging on and off since the early 80s I like to think of myself as dedicated.

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Americans refer to what they call "the lifestyle". I guess that if swinging is what your whole life revolves around then you could be called a "hardened" swinger. If you've been going to a club or to parties and meeting people every couple of weeks or months for some years, then you can be experienced, (but not "hardened") without necessarily the whole thing having taken over your life, and you still have "plain vanilla" hobbies, and interests that don't involve taking your clothes off to do them.

But that's just my interpretation. I suppose that there are as many interpretations as there are people reading this...maybe?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

My interpretation is:

When they live to swing and have nothing else in their lives.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

when they prioritise swinging in front of everything else.. including family, friends & employment.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I agree with mrs mad and _iew

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always interpreted it as having been there and done it all and when swinging becomes the norm rather than an exciting treat

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

all of the above

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think of it as ( rightly or wrongly) that sex between just two people will never be enough....so they HAVE to have group sex to get their kicks.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

has anyone ever seen a profile where someone describes themselves as a "hardened swinger"???????

By *ue care and attention OP   Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"has anyone ever seen a profile where someone describes themselves as a "hardened swinger"??????? "

Nope, only the opposite...frequently

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Its another way of saying we will judge others whose sexual behavior differs from ours in any way.

By *edannaCouple
over a year ago

n wales coast

"Its another way of saying we will judge others whose sexual behavior differs from ours in any way.

"

brilliantly put

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Its another way of saying we will judge others whose sexual behavior differs from ours in any way.

"

over a year ago

maybe they paint themselves in glue(leave the joints free to move)

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Do you get Hardened Professional swingers?

By *edannaCouple
over a year ago

n wales coast

"Do you get Hardened Professional swingers? "

If you overwinter them in an unheated greenhouse maybe

over a year ago

hexham

brilliantly put "

i must have had some sense shagged into me this weekend!

By *edannaCouple
over a year ago

n wales coast

brilliantly put

i must have had some sense shagged into me this weekend! "

I ll have to give that a go ,see if it works for me

over a year ago

hexham

brilliantly put

i must have had some sense shagged into me this weekend!

I ll have to give that a go ,see if it works for me "

i recommend double wands!

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

pmsl x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"when they prioritise swinging in front of everything else.. including family, friends & employment."

the above definition is mine and mine alone.. and no where does it indicate it is the wrong thing to do.. it is their choice.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I think of it as ( rightly or wrongly) that sex between just two people will never be enough....so they HAVE to have group sex to get their kicks."

the above definition is mine and mine alone.. and no where does it indicate it is the wrong thing to do.. it is their choice.

( nicked from View because his made sense for me too)

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"has anyone ever seen a profile where someone describes themselves as a "hardened swinger"??????? "

No, normally the opposite.

over a year ago

I think some can look to be harden-swingers if dont care who thay shag .... and doing it all the time as live for swinging and it control there life .... sex is like a drug to some thay dont care what people look like and who thay are its all about there own needs. To me thats the harden -swinger.

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

but isnt that a single bloke!! [runs and hides under duvet and blocks ears!!]

over a year ago

"but isnt that a single bloke!! [runs and hides under duvet and blocks ears!!] "
lol no some are very picky , xxx

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

ok will come out again!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"but isnt that a single bloke!! [runs and hides under duvet and blocks ears!!] "

Hey! If I didn't care I'd have become a sheep farmer!!

over a year ago

never saw that advertised in the job description... it might have said endless meat thou...

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I think some can look to be harden-swingers if dont care who thay shag .... and doing it all the time as live for swinging and it control there life .... sex is like a drug to some thay dont care what people look like and who thay are its all about there own needs. To me thats the harden -swinger."

yes it can be like that sometimes and it becomes very much like a drug im glad i took month out from meeting and i feel better for it but turning peeps down was so hard

over a year ago

"I always interpreted it as having been there and done it all and when swinging becomes the norm rather than an exciting treat "

feel this sums it up.x

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

some perhaps but not all I like to get to know someone first. Or am I just fussy?

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

no ur doing it right!

Post new Message to Thread