Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why share?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys,

As a single guy I look to reap the benifits of couples who seek to bring another guy into the relationship, however I have always wondered what instigates this desire from the couple. I understand that generally the sex and love are seperate entities, however I find it hard to understand how you seperate the two. I guess I have made this topic to gauage other peoples' experience and gain an insight into why they swing, so any feedback would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My hubby just loves to watch me being taken by another guy and the 3 of us all having fun together. I love the naughtiness of it, and also him being turned on by it all

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

I think you've answered your own question, sex and love are two different things.

Sex tends to be a very personal thing that most keep a reserve on for someone special.

Others just see it as something to enjoy in a non-selfish way.

I do not own my partner, she is a free person, a free spirit if you like and its not for me to demand what she can and cannot do with her body.

Many swingers will tell you that swinging makes their relationship stronger. One thing I know for certain is that my partner is with me because she 'wants' to be. Some one else wanting to shag her or me is a compliment to both of us and the fact that we always go home together. wake up together etc. is a compliment to the both of us.

'Sex FUN' is just that, nothing more nothing less No other person comes close to what we have as a couple and nothing as superficial as sex will ever change that... it don't matter how big your dick is

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

Why not?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

For me love and sex are two different things. I dont associate the two. Sex is an enjoyable act that you do with your body and mind but loving someone is far more than that

over a year ago

"My hubby just loves to watch me being taken by another guy and the 3 of us all having fun together. I love the naughtiness of it, and also him being turned on by it all "

EXACTLY!!

By *LBishCouple
over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

"I think you've answered your own question, sex and love are two different things.

Sex tends to be a very personal thing that most keep a reserve on for someone special.

Others just see it as something to enjoy in a non-selfish way.

I do not own my partner, she is a free person, a free spirit if you like and its not for me to demand what she can and cannot do with her body.

Many swingers will tell you that swinging makes their relationship stronger. One thing I know for certain is that my partner is with me because she 'wants' to be. Some one else wanting to shag her or me is a compliment to both of us and the fact that we always go home together. wake up together etc. is a compliment to the both of us.

'Sex FUN' is just that, nothing more nothing less No other person comes close to what we have as a couple and nothing as superficial as sex will ever change that... it don't matter how big your dick is "

couldnt have put it better myself, same for us xx

over a year ago

We are exhibitionists, we get turned on by others watching and also the sheer taboo nature of the club scene. I have always enjoyed dressing up, I love the bizarre, and I can dress exactly as I want in the clubs.

I enjoying doing things that a couple cant do by themselves, no matter how great a sex life they have, I love being touched by two guys, I love sucking a guy when Im being taken by another. We dont have threesomes because Im not satisfied or that I need a single guy to satisfy me cos the OH is older, that seems to be the perception of younger guys on here. I love it when we meet guys and they are often surprised by the talent and stamina of my very very old 50 year old guy lol.

I do things very differently with other guys. I can be licked by the stranger and Ill enjoy it as oral sex is one of my fave things, but as soon as the OH gets in between my thighs, I wrap my legs around him differently, and im more comfortable and confident when I know its him

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"We are exhibitionists, we get turned on by others watching and also the sheer taboo nature of the club scene. I have always enjoyed dressing up, I love the bizarre, and I can dress exactly as I want in the clubs.

I enjoying doing things that a couple cant do by themselves, no matter how great a sex life they have, I love being touched by two guys, I love sucking a guy when Im being taken by another. We dont have threesomes because Im not satisfied or that I need a single guy to satisfy me cos the OH is older, that seems to be the perception of younger guys on here. I love it when we meet guys and they are often surprised by the talent and stamina of my very very old 50 year old guy lol.

I do things very differently with other guys. I can be licked by the stranger and Ill enjoy it as oral sex is one of my fave things, but as soon as the OH gets in between my thighs, I wrap my legs around him differently, and im more comfortable and confident when I know its him "

About the same for us..

over a year ago

From my experiences , if in a relationship and only one of the couple are filthy , horny devils and the other isn't , then the one that is filthy, horny will eventually stray as they'll always want more sexually .

If both members are filthy, horny and love to share and push their boundaries neither are likely to stray as they get exactly what they need from each other and more !! It's about keeping each other happy sexually too so why not see your guy or girl enjoy having sex with others ?? I love it !!!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 31/05/11 02:20:45]

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 31/05/11 02:22:49]

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Hey guys,

As a single guy I look to reap the benifits of couples who seek to bring another guy into the relationship, however I have always wondered what instigates this desire from the couple. I understand that generally the sex and love are seperate entities, however I find it hard to understand how you seperate the two. I guess I have made this topic to gauage other peoples' experience and gain an insight into why they swing, so any feedback would be great"

Damn typos... third times a charm.. lol

Hm, if you understand that generally sex and love are two separate entities I wonder why it is that you cannot understand how we separate the two? Actually I think its easier for me to do just that as a woman in a happy long term marriage. No confusion about what Im looking for and not looking for at all. Bring on the guys with commitment issues!

Mistress x

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

[Removed by poster at 31/05/11 21:58:56]

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Hey guys,

As a single guy I look to reap the benifits of couples who seek to bring another guy into the relationship, however I have always wondered what instigates this desire from the couple. I understand that generally the sex and love are seperate entities, however I find it hard to understand how you seperate the two. "

though you are asking from the perspective of a single guy.. is not the sentimate true also of couples who invite single fem's? and actually other couples

Post new Message to Thread