Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

VWE stretched pussies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some ladies keep on looking for VWE guys. Is it correct to say these ladies probably have their pussies stretched to the extent that an average cock will not be pleasurable any more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Some ladies keep on looking for VWE guys. Is it correct to say these ladies probably have their pussies stretched to the extent that an average cock will not be pleasurable any more?"

No, average cocks are just as pleasurable after giving birth why would a larger than average cock make a difference

over a year ago

"Some ladies keep on looking for VWE guys. Is it correct to say these ladies probably have their pussies stretched to the extent that an average cock will not be pleasurable any more?

No, average cocks are just as pleasurable after giving birth why would a larger than average cock make a difference "

Then why else do some ladies keep on asking for VWE?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Some ladies keep on looking for VWE guys. Is it correct to say these ladies probably have their pussies stretched to the extent that an average cock will not be pleasurable any more?

No, average cocks are just as pleasurable after giving birth why would a larger than average cock make a difference

Then why else do some ladies keep on asking for VWE?"

they probably enjoy the sensation.

over a year ago

Because they like the feeling of it filling them up...it's not rocket science.

I like a big cock but I'm tight and don't need a bung to stop my innards falling out

over a year ago

Because they like it, it might stretch temporarily but it goes back to normal size

over a year ago

"

Imagine a big pole going inside a pussy regularly the result would be the pussy becomes wider and stretched. So then any thing smaller would not be pleasurable for the lady.

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

Because they like it, it might stretch temporarily but it goes back to normal size"

Not after birth it dosent

over a year ago

Imagine a big pole going inside a pussy regularly the result would be the pussy becomes wider and stretched. So then any thing smaller would not be pleasurable for the lady. "

Well this isn't the case the human body is a marvellous thing

over a year ago

Because they like it, it might stretch temporarily but it goes back to normal size.

Not after birth it dosent "

Well I've not given birth naturally but I've heard some women say it's the same after and others notice a difference, now I'm sure some men on here would like to think they've got a 6lb cock but I can't imagine any penis causing the same sort of trauma

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Imagine a big pole going inside a pussy regularly the result would be the pussy becomes wider and stretched. So then any thing smaller would not be pleasurable for the lady. "

The vagina is a great piece of kit. As long as a woman keeps up her pelvic floor exercises it will maintain its elasticity.

over a year ago

Yes it a penis does a lot of bashing

Because they like it, it might stretch temporarily but it goes back to normal size.

Well I've not given birth naturally but I've heard some women say it's the same after and others notice a difference, now I'm sure some men on here would like to think they've got a 6lb cock but I can't imagine any penis causing the same sort of trauma"

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I just don't get any pleasure out of a smaller cock, i can't feel it inside me, it doesn't go as deep, as another poster says it doesn't feel me up, it doesn't make me cum

So I specifically look for some at least as big as what I already have on offer at home

over a year ago

But vwe seems to mean length and post-childbirth girth is more impt !

Ruby

over a year ago

"

You're just plain wrong. One of the tightest women I've recently had fun with enjoys being regularly fisted. She's one of the tightest women I've ever had sex with.

over a year ago

Giving birth doesnt make a significant difference because it doesnt happen regularly? You give birth what, once, twice maybe 3 or more at a push in a lifetime, not every week or two.

over a year ago

My husband is not small

The reason I love huge cock is because I want something different

I'd never fuck a guy smaller than my falls for fun

I'm not greedy (yes I am )

But why go with another ,unless he gives you something you don't get at home

I used to think my fella was vwe until we went to clubs

Wow how things have changed

I prefer black guys as in my experience most are hung and fat and keep going

It ain't a mith black men are well hung

Not a white guy in my top 20 sized guys lol

All black love them

But my pussy still feels good for my fella and me xx

By *inful pairCouple
over a year ago

Montrose

The full feeling is a lovely feeling x

By *uteLittleGeekWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Well I've not given birth naturally but I've heard some women say it's the same after and others notice a difference, now I'm sure some men on here would like to think they've got a 6lb cock but I can't imagine any penis causing the same sort of trauma"

The secret is in doing a lot of pelvic floor exercises.

Personally I don't have any problem and my lady parts are extremely tight .

over a year ago

Op you are very much mistaken and have misunderstood how things work.

They like it out of choice.

Funny thing though- i find it much more comfortable to have sex with a women who is a bit loose/not tight, and can take depth.

over a year ago

"My husband is not small

The reason I love huge cock is because I want something different

I'd never fuck a guy smaller than my falls for fun

I'm not greedy (yes I am )

But why go with another ,unless he gives you something you don't get at home

I used to think my fella was vwe until we went to clubs

Wow how things have changed

I prefer black guys as in my experience most are hung and fat and keep going

It ain't a mith black men are well hung

Not a white guy in my top 20 sized guys lol

All black love them

But my pussy still feels good for my fella and me xx"

I think your definition of VVWE is different from mine.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I have had three children but still tight. Mind you all my kids were early and small. I had kids in the US, private medicine which included any patching up/tightening up (didn't know they did this) but had no stitches or anything.

over a year ago

"Some ladies keep on looking for VWE guys. Is it correct to say these ladies probably have their pussies stretched to the extent that an average cock will not be pleasurable any more?"

Ive heard some silly things in my time but this takes the biscuit tbh.

Had 6 kids, love to be fisted and really enjoy DVP fun here and im the same size as I was when 18 smaller cocks may not reach the parts a larger one does but is still lots of fun as long as they work properly !

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

"I just don't get any pleasure out of a smaller cock, i can't feel it inside me, it doesn't go as deep, as another poster says it doesn't feel me up, it doesn't make me cum

So I specifically look for some at least as big as what I already have on offer at home

"

I adore a big pussy xxxx

over a year ago

My wife has a tight pussy and I watched a hung guy pleasing her. I was shocked how much she moaned, she luved it lol

over a year ago

Becuz it hits the Spot.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

You open your gob hundreds of time a day to speak, eat and shove naughty things in but you don't find them gaping after being stretched

By *edgeend6Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

My pussy is tighter now than what it was before I had my kids. It's all down to the pelvic floor, if you exercise it regularly everything stays in good condition, it is a muscle after all. I love the feeling of being full, more girth than length (not short though) for me. Just a different sensation.

over a year ago

Mrs C's Pussy is tiny. She just loves the feeling of being full!

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Yes

over a year ago

I've yet to find the cock that stretches me to the point of no return.

There's girth big and length big too.

By *eedsbig9inMan
over a year ago

leeds

"My pussy is tighter now than what it was before I had my kids. It's all down to the pelvic floor, if you exercise it regularly everything stays in good condition, it is a muscle after all. I love the feeling of being full, more girth than length (not short though) for me. Just a different sensation. "

What a load of crap how the hell can it be smaller lol

over a year ago

Imagine a big pole going inside a pussy regularly the result would be the pussy becomes wider and stretched. So then any thing smaller would not be pleasurable for the lady.

You open your gob hundreds of time a day to speak, eat and shove naughty things in but you don't find them gaping after being stretched "

I suspect the Op is not well endowed

over a year ago

I enjoy women more that are a bit looser not a fan of ones that can put a vice grip on me knob

over a year ago

Yeah. Anything more girthy than a Christmas cracker can cause the elastic to snap in a woman's vagina, it's usually accompanied by a comedy 'boing' sound.... at which point she changes her profile to say only looking for VWE.

Medical fact.

over a year ago

Yeah. Anything more girthy than a Christmas cracker can cause the elastic to snap in a woman's vagina, it's usually accompanied by a comedy 'boing' sound.... at which point she changes her profile to say only looking for VWE.

Medical fact. "

Yeah about that, I'm still sorry

over a year ago

Medical fact.

Yeah about that, I'm still sorry "

Totally worth it

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

Having a big cock is not always good

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

"My pussy is tighter now than what it was before I had my kids. It's all down to the pelvic floor, if you exercise it regularly everything stays in good condition, it is a muscle after all. I love the feeling of being full, more girth than length (not short though) for me. Just a different sensation.

What a load of crap how the hell can it be smaller lol"

Says the guy who has never had a pussy but somehow is qualified enough to know the statement above is not true..

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

How misinformed you are OP

I've given birth vaginally and I'm not stretched. The vagina is an organ that stretches to accommodate then goes back to its original size. Some women have a high cervix others a low one I personally have a high one so a vwe chap is preferable to me, particularly as my g spot is a lot higher than the stated 2" inside. A couple of vwe guys have ended up splitting me

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 26/12/16 06:53:52]

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"My pussy is tighter now than what it was before I had my kids. It's all down to the pelvic floor, if you exercise it regularly everything stays in good condition, it is a muscle after all. I love the feeling of being full, more girth than length (not short though) for me. Just a different sensation.

What a load of crap how the hell can it be smaller lol"

Read it properly she said tighter not smaller!

A muscle tightens both naturally but also through exercise.... vaginas are no different

As for the OP well I think that's a case of insecurity

over a year ago

A muscle tightens both naturally but also through exercise.... vaginas are no different

As for the OP well I think that's a case of insecurity "

over a year ago

As for the OP well I think that's a case of insecurity

"

By *robertsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Probably wouldn’t say it wouldn’t be pleasurable anymore but I guess there’s greater pleasure from something slightly longer and thicker than the average man ! Ultimately it’s about the person, but I do love my wife showing me how stretched and satisfied she is after she’s been fucked by big black cock as mine doesn’t touch the sides and she can’t feel it , It’s Very humiliating.

over a year ago

Wowser... holy post reincarnation batman.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 25/01/19 21:08:33]

Post new Message to Thread