FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

So where are all the natural hairy pussies!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its fantastic they are making a comeback but fabs is still a little shy of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so you are only interested if they have pubes?

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

Hellllloooooo

Check out my bush

over a year ago

not at all, i love everything! but as they say variety is the spice of life

over a year ago

"Hellllloooooo

Check out my bush"

we cannot see your bush in public pics

over a year ago

mildred is the proud owner of a bush

over a year ago

"Its fantastic they are making a comeback but fabs is still a little shy of them "

Perhaps people who don't want to shave also don't want to put pictures of themselves on their profile.

over a year ago

"mildred is the proud owner of a bush"

is it a magnolia?

over a year ago

"so you are only interested if they have pubes? "

Everyone is entitled to a preference.....

over a year ago

"mildred is the proud owner of a bush

is it a magnolia?"

yes mildred has a magnificent magnolia,

mmm

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Its fantastic they are making a comeback but fabs is still a little shy of them "

Nooooooo!!!! Keep them in the 70's!!!

over a year ago

"Its fantastic they are making a comeback but fabs is still a little shy of them

Nooooooo!!!! Keep them in the 70's!!!"

Well that comment really helped me feel good about myself...

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Its fantastic they are making a comeback but fabs is still a little shy of them

Nooooooo!!!! Keep them in the 70's!!!

Well that comment really helped me feel good about myself..."

It was tongue in cheek, no offence meant, although my preference isn't au natural xx

over a year ago

"so you are only interested if they have pubes?

Everyone is entitled to a preference....."

the usual preference is for a vagina and tits.. and a steady pulse

over a year ago

"so you are only interested if they have pubes?

Everyone is entitled to a preference.....

the usual preference is for a vagina and tits.. and a steady pulse "

Steady pulse? Breathing is often considered a bonus here!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Attached to their owners?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

They never went away, pubes are a default setting but some folk choose to get rid of them.

By *amplemeMan
over a year ago

Washington

They never went away, pubes are a default setting but some folk choose to get rid of them."

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

[Removed by poster at 23/12/16 07:20:16]

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

In answer to the title of the post, a hairy bush is located very near to a woman's pussy, or in the same place as a trimmed bush or shaved /smooth pubes. Hope this helps.

By *ussylick84Woman
over a year ago

great barr

Love my natural pussy. Have been shaved before but prefer to have some hair around there. But admit shaved also looks good on certain women.

over a year ago

Natural but trimmed here at the minute x

over a year ago

Nooooooo!!!! Keep them in the 70's!!!"

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

A came back? mine never went and never will go anywhere don't give a fuck what the so call trend is.

over a year ago

Nice to see and hear there is all sorts!

I love all pussy and find both shaved and hairy very sexy, perhaps we should have winter bush and summer shaved Happy Swinging Christmas everyone bushy or not

By *orkmalewithPAMan
over a year ago

York

I prefer hairy women over shaved everytime.

By *he_Raggedy_DoctorMan
over a year ago

Some where in West Sussex

Its funny when you think about it a few years ago it would have been considered kinky to have shaved your down stairs but now its kind of normal.

10 years or so ago I would never even thought about shaving but for me its the best thing I ever did how ever I do it for myself and no one else. I guess its just personal preference

over a year ago

Nearly all women shave their armpits. That started for practical reasons as well as looking gross. Same goes for pubes

By *udemattMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

I was quite surprised last month as I went on a naturist holiday and I didn't see one bush I was quite shocked I thought there would be a few.

I love them and armpit hair as well, I don't see anything wrong with a woman or man having hair where they want to me it's all good. As is if they want to get rid of their hair I just like it when they keep it

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nearly all women shave their armpits. That started for practical reasons as well as looking gross. Same goes for pubes"

What reasons would they be? Men don't generally do it.

over a year ago

"Nearly all women shave their armpits. That started for practical reasons as well as looking gross. Same goes for pubes"

I'm struggling to think of a reason to shave your armpits or pubes that isn't cosmetic.

over a year ago

Pics on profile

By *ussylick84Woman
over a year ago

great barr

best thing. nothing like being natural. running your fingers through it.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I've tried the scalped pussy look but the maintenance is to much faff. Prefer to keep my bush trimmed and intact.

I've had prospective meets who refuse to meet for not being bald, well fuck them. Or not.

over a year ago

Hairy all the way, its the best. I love my Sasha's bush.

Looking at you ladies above has been awesome, you all have so much more sex appeal I think.

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"best thing. nothing like being natural. running your fingers through it. "
We love yours Pussy

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

"Nearly all women shave their armpits. That started for practical reasons as well as looking gross. Same goes for pubes

What reasons would they be? Men don't generally do it."

I think more men on here do than out in "the wild".

I do, mostly because a couple of my friends like it.

On a lady I quite like it from a purely practical point of view. But asthetically a little tidy coverage seems nicer.

over a year ago

"Nearly all women shave their armpits. That started for practical reasons as well as looking gross. Same goes for pubes

I'm struggling to think of a reason to shave your armpits or pubes that isn't cosmetic."

That's because there aren't any.

Although I do feel that smooth pits reduces sweat patches on my shirts but that's also basically cosmetic.

over a year ago

I'm struggling to think of a reason to shave your armpits or pubes that isn't cosmetic.

Although I do feel that smooth pits reduces sweat patches on my shirts but that's also basically cosmetic."

I actually get sweaty marks only when I shave my armpits, presumably because there isn't anything to stop the sweat from just instantly hitting my t-shirt.

As someone who works out regularly I much prefer to be unshaved. It always feels cleaner and much more hygenic to me both my armpits and my pubes.

over a year ago

Has to be shaven here!xx

over a year ago

Natural lady garden here. I hate conforming.

By *ouple4biMMFCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't think I'm going completely shaved anymore,if no-one likes it tough titties!

over a year ago

Although I do feel that smooth pits reduces sweat patches on my shirts but that's also basically cosmetic.

I actually get sweaty marks only when I shave my armpits, presumably because there isn't anything to stop the sweat from just instantly hitting my t-shirt.

As someone who works out regularly I much prefer to be unshaved. It always feels cleaner and much more hygenic to me both my armpits and my pubes."

Gods, you know how to turn this bloke on!

But what you write about your t-shirt is interesting, I started trimming and then shaving my pits precisely to stop sweat patches, I'd read online somewhere that it was worth a try. It works for me and I've always assumed it was because when I had hairy pits the sweat collected in the hairs rather than evaporating off? Got bored shaving so lasered them. And, yes, this is with antiperspirant.

Having said that, although pubefree and smooth pitted myself, and although I wouldn't say no to smooth, I do prefer hair in both places.

A few weeks ago the woman at the gym next to me hadn't shaved her pits for a couple of weeks, certainly got my attention !

I do laugh though at the blokes in various forums who say they'd never go with a hairy woman, I'd love to see if it was true, picturing them in mid foreplay and then stopping dead when the knicks come off , really?

over a year ago

"Hairy all the way, its the best. I love my Sasha's bush.

Looking at you ladies above has been awesome, you all have so much more sex appeal I think."

i bet sasha,s looks beautiful, shame its not on show mmm

By *ubgirl66Couple
over a year ago

dunfermline

Hairy pussy is so in the dim and distant past and hope it stays there

over a year ago

There is hairy and then there is hairy though, some just look untidy and neglected completely !!

On ladies I prefer a smooth underneath with hair on top, the same as I am. Hair can get in the way. Nothing worse than getting pubes in your mouth while being intimate, instant turn off if you have to stop what you're doing to sort it out.

over a year ago

Just for this comment I'm adding a new pic. Let's see how many fabswingers I get!

over a year ago

I think it should be seasonal Lool.

Bush in winter and shaves in summer. Sounds fair doesn't it?

over a year ago

I have recently found myself being highly aroused at the sight of a hairy pussy. Bring back the bush I say.

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"There is hairy and then there is hairy though, some just look untidy and neglected completely !!

On ladies I prefer a smooth underneath with hair on top, the same as I am. Hair can get in the way. Nothing worse than getting pubes in your mouth while being intimate, instant turn off if you have to stop what you're doing to sort it out."

I have a hairy triangle but nice and smooth underneath too

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

There are 2 hairy pussy pics currently in most fabbed, check out Mandy-uk and Still like my fun

over a year ago

I'm struggling to think of a reason to shave your armpits or pubes that isn't cosmetic."

really?

Pubes in the throat ? The stink !wet hair is wet hair no matter how it's washed to name but Two

over a year ago

"There are 2 hairy pussy pics currently in most fabbed, check out Mandy-uk and Still like my fun "
that does not mean much . People like many different things that gross people out . The majority like shaved. Do you think having metal rings through cocks is a good thing? Some do but they are the minority just like hair around genitals.

over a year ago

Just for this comment I'm adding a new pic. Let's see how many fabswingers I get!"

about the same amount would like scat or water sports probably if it could be posted

over a year ago

"Hairy pussy is so in the dim and distant past and hope it stays there "

over a year ago

I'm struggling to think of a reason to shave your armpits or pubes that isn't cosmetic.really?

Pubes in the throat ? The stink !wet hair is wet hair no matter how it's washed to name but Two"

I assume by your point 2, that you have no hair anywhere on your body? And that you wouldn't be involved with someone who had any hair anywhere?

If not, why not?

Point 1, ok, it's a reason, I'll concur.

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

"Hellllloooooo

Check out my bush"

Why for you have one in your garden ?

Can't see one on your profile

over a year ago

Just for this comment I'm adding a new pic. Let's see how many fabswingers I get!about the same amount would like scat or water sports probably if it could be posted"

You mean like enoght to get on pg5.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"mildred is the proud owner of a bush"

As long as it's not a "penis flytrap" planty thing

By *hyGuy_80Man
over a year ago

Ormskirk

I adore natural and hairy, but also love trimmed or shaven/waxed too... It's the woman that counts, not the grooming x

over a year ago

Just for this comment I'm adding a new pic. Let's see how many fabswingers I get!about the same amount would like scat or water sports probably if it could be posted"

can we assume you don't like hairy genitalia, just a guess

over a year ago

i've decided i like being hairy but wanna do some kind of style with that. not had pubes for 2 decades mostly, not sure where to go with this?

over a year ago

why are men allowed to look gross though and only us women have to groom all our stuff?

By *angerpointCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Mine has her winter coat on in fact mine normally has her winter coat on. Love the sensual feel of a guy stroking my hairy pussy. Even better when its with his cock.

over a year ago

why are men allowed to look gross though and only us women have to groom all our stuff?"

You don't have to groom all your stuff. It just feels like you have to to fit in with general opinions. Some women are brave enough to defy the normal and do what feels right for them.

Those who say hairy is grose are just voicing their own opinion in a rude manner

over a year ago

"mildred is the proud owner of a bush

As long as it's not a "penis flytrap" planty thing"

It has tried to eat my penis on many occasion. My penis has a secret weapon when it is being eaten by the penis fly trap it shoots out a thick liquid that seems to satisfy the plant then for added measure it shrinks in size to aid it's escape

over a year ago

"so you are only interested if they have pubes? "

A nicely trimmed bush or completely hairless is my preference.

over a year ago

why are men allowed to look gross though and only us women have to groom all our stuff?

You don't have to groom all your stuff. It just feels like you have to to fit in with general opinions. Some women are brave enough to defy the normal and do what feels right for them.

Those who say hairy is grose are just voicing their own opinion in a rude manner "

i don't groom everything.

i was questioning that person personally but thanks for the reply.

By *razyhWoman
over a year ago

thorrington

Seriously ... hairy pussy. Yuk it's like hairy men. Stay away

By *TheBoneMan
over a year ago

Bury, Lancashire

If they get in the way you could always tie them in a pony tail.

over a year ago

Those who say hairy is grose are just voicing their own opinion in a rude manner

i was questioning that person personally but thanks for the reply."

Yes I understand and my comment about being grose was also aimed at that person too not your self.

You look fine in your pics and carry on being yourself. To many women shave because of pier pressure

over a year ago

i was questioning that person personally but thanks for the reply.

Yes I understand and my comment about being grose was also aimed at that person too not your self.

You look fine in your pics and carry on being yourself. To many women shave because of pier pressure "

that makes more sense lol now i've re-read your reply.

i've never liked hair, on men or myself. recently i'm sort of thinking meh i don't care what people look like any more.

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

Well, we're natural, we are who we are, just a normal happy couple x

over a year ago

I'm prefer hairy, love that treasure trail. Shaved doesn't bother me! Truthfully, I'm happy to get pussy! LOL!

By *raladorer2Man
over a year ago

peterborough

"Hellllloooooo

Check out my bush"

Would love to check out your bush, in person, failing that seeing a pic in your public gallery would be good.

over a year ago

yep got to be the bush in my mush

over a year ago

has to be shaved

By *amplemeMan
over a year ago

Washington

"Well, we're natural, we are who we are, just a normal happy couple x"

Normal!!!....haha

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

"Well, we're natural, we are who we are, just a normal happy couple x

Normal!!!....haha"

Cheeky xxx

By *mc_7465Man
over a year ago

oxford

love running my fingers through full thick hairy bush - sensual and makes me so horny. I adore hairy bush and pits

Post new Message to Thread