Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

I REALLY do not want to be one of those single guys who whinges that he can't meet people on here but i do have a genuine question or maybe seeking some advice.

I am extremly intrested in meeting people and having some kinky fun. I am just wondering am i doing something wrong?

Or is my profile or attitude wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially from women or couples.

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/11 20:44:05]

over a year ago

It's not too bad as profiles go. I'd perhaps take off the bit about timewasters and there are a couple of little typos.

Maybe expand on the interests you have and why you are different. And perhaps a couple of body shots?

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

Ok thanks for that brigt. Thats a start i guess!!

over a year ago

Just be totally honest in your profile, I am

over a year ago

your profiles better than mine mate, mines shit, and I do ok. you just need some body pics

over a year ago

Personally, if I was contacted by a straight man who was looking to meet tvs I'd delete and block him.

But that's just me!

over a year ago

"Personally, if I was contacted by a straight man who was looking to meet tvs I'd delete and block him.

But that's just me!"

I didn't notice that for once! Have to say, yes to me that's bi-curious or fully bi not straight so I'd be confused also.

over a year ago

"Personally, if I was contacted by a straight man who was looking to meet tvs I'd delete and block him.

But that's just me!

I didn't notice that for once! Have to say, yes to me that's bi-curious or fully bi not straight so I'd be confused also. "

in that case I take that back lol your profile is not better than mine tv?

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

Fair enuough. Going wait to see if there are any moresuggestions before i work on an update lol!

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

But that's just me!

I didn't notice that for once! Have to say, yes to me that's bi-curious or fully bi not straight so I'd be confused also.

in that case I take that back lol your profile is not better than mine tv?"

as for yours i would add a bit of spice needs a bit more on yours just go for it

over a year ago

But that's just me!

as for yours i would add a bit of spice needs a bit more on yours just go for it "

mine? I agree mines shit, but its working just fine so why change it?

over a year ago

But that's just me!

as for yours i would add a bit of spice needs a bit more on yours just go for it "

I don't think he asked did he?

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

[Removed by poster at 28/05/11 21:47:55]

over a year ago

Don't ask that mate - bit obvious

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

Fair enough! Just trying to figure hit out lol!!

over a year ago

But that's just me!

as for yours i would add a bit of spice needs a bit more on yours just go for it

I don't think he asked did he?"

fuck knows he got a answer tho lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Bits are ok, bits are negative and one or two parts a bit confrontational.

The pic you can't make out what it is.

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

now all i say whos had fun tonight and im not looking for meets they come to me only trying to help

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Is that a trick question? or are you trying to get us to ask you have you been laid?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

But that's just me!

I don't think he asked did he?"

Good point. Asked a guy who mailed us once why he had tvs on his list and said on profile would meet them when he is straight. He said its up to him what he does (never said it wasnt lol) and that there was no need to have a go at him and blocked us! ha ha Bless. Sorry for asking....

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Is that a trick question? or are you trying to get us to ask you have you been laid? "

im only trying help the young guys why fight them only offering help

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I was just teasing mate.

* goes back to the corner *

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Is that a trick question? or are you trying to get us to ask you have you been laid?

im only trying help the young guys why fight them only offering help "

So, did you get laid tonight then?

By *agman n angelCouple
over a year ago

benidorm

But that's just me!"

same here some guys are just confused.com or are lying to them selves re thier sexuality

over a year ago

young guys? lol thanks for trying to help me mate but I dont need it lol 3 people wanted to meet me tonight, but I dont have transport, so said no as im not getting a train, if you really want to help me buy me a car lol

thanks all the same tho

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"young guys? lol thanks for trying to help me mate but I dont need it lol 3 people wanted to meet me tonight, but I dont have transport, so said no as im not getting a train, if you really want to help me buy me a car lol

thanks all the same tho "

thats fine i wish all the luck havnt got money to buy you a car but will always need help if your up in brum

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/11 23:21:20]

over a year ago

"young guys? lol thanks for trying to help me mate but I dont need it lol 3 people wanted to meet me tonight, but I dont have transport, so said no as im not getting a train, if you really want to help me buy me a car lol

thanks all the same tho "

Isn't that always the case? All these people desperate to meet us and no way of getting there

over a year ago

thanks all the same tho

thats fine i wish all the luck havnt got money to buy you a car but will always need help if your up in brum "

cheers buddy will let you know if im ever up your neck of the woods

over a year ago

Is profile analysis really a positive thing. Ok I get the gist of wanting to come across the best you possibly can, but by everyone chipping in on what they think, then it loses the identity of the person in question and becomes snippets of other peoples thoughts or what others want you to be like and not who you really are.

I will never ask for profile analysis because I dont give a toss what anyone thinks about my profile. But I would hope that from my profile it gives an essence of what I am like (hmm maybe its not such a good thing ).

over a year ago

"Is profile analysis really a positive thing. Ok I get the gist of wanting to come across the best you possibly can, but by everyone chipping in on what they think, then it loses the identity of the person in question and becomes snippets of other peoples thoughts or what others want you to be like and not who you really are.

I will never ask for profile analysis because I dont give a toss what anyone thinks about my profile. But I would hope that from my profile it gives an essence of what I am like (hmm maybe its not such a good thing ). "

...and there you have it!

There are so many generic profiles as the owners try to be all things to all men. People that ask for help I wouldn't meet any way as I like men with a firm knowledge of who they are and can engage my brain and pique my interest!

Using "buzz" words and a please all profile wouldn't work with me!

over a year ago

"Is profile analysis really a positive thing. Ok I get the gist of wanting to come across the best you possibly can, but by everyone chipping in on what they think, then it loses the identity of the person in question and becomes snippets of other peoples thoughts or what others want you to be like and not who you really are.

I will never ask for profile analysis because I dont give a toss what anyone thinks about my profile. But I would hope that from my profile it gives an essence of what I am like (hmm maybe its not such a good thing ).

...and there you have it!

There are so many generic profiles as the owners try to be all things to all men. People that ask for help I wouldn't meet any way as I like men with a firm knowledge of who they are and can engage my brain and pique my interest!

Using "buzz" words and a please all profile wouldn't work with me! "

That's the challenge, isn't it?

It comes across as a 'I'm into everything with just about anyone from 18-99' sorta profile.

over a year ago

I agree with Iconic and Sassy on this subject. A "generic" profile is just not interesting and I wouldn't meet. I've sometimes told people what I DON'T like about their profile (just my opinion, of course), but I won't give an opinion on what a good profile looks like. A good profile is reflective of the user's personality, whatever that might be.

over a year ago

But that's just me!

I didn't notice that for once! Have to say, yes to me that's bi-curious or fully bi not straight so I'd be confused also. "

Funnily enough Iw as asked about this last night. I like straight guys. Not every guy is curious about sucking a cock. Some might be curious about anal and can't get it from a woman or, as we all know, just have trouble getting a woman at all.

So not every guy needs to define themselves as bi just because they like TVs.

I hope that clarifies this mystery to those who are unaware of the shades of grey that exist.

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

Took the advice that is much appreciated and changed the profile.

Hope its better now.

Thanks again

over a year ago

I'd change the cybersex being an important interest, just say u like to cam and chat- its already in ur interests, but to some it might be taken more as ur "just a cam wanker" with no intention of meeting.

good luck mate

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

Your the second person to say that in the last couple of min.

Doing it now.

Cheers mate

over a year ago

"Your the second person to say that in the last couple of min.

Doing it now.

Cheers mate"

mate i wank on cam and get meets its ok, just sounded a bit too much of an interest, great ur taking on some of the nicer helping hands

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

I understand what you mean tho mate.

Got it sorted neway i think.

Thanks again

over a year ago

"

It comes across as a 'I'm into everything with just about anyone from 18-99' sorta profile.

"

I have an age range...but some actually dont give real ages...theres some fuckin hot 96 yr old on here!!!

By *rT30 OP   Man
over a year ago

Munster

lol

Age is only a number i rekon mate.

I could be wrong tho!

over a year ago

But that's just me!

Funnily enough Iw as asked about this last night. I like straight guys. Not every guy is curious about sucking a cock. Some might be curious about anal and can't get it from a woman or, as we all know, just have trouble getting a woman at all.

So not every guy needs to define themselves as bi just because they like TVs.

I hope that clarifies this mystery to those who are unaware of the shades of grey that exist."

I'm aware some people are confused: I'm not so I don't have to entertain those that are: my choice.

If I fancy my pussy licking and there's not a man around a woman wouldn't do at a push. I have no desire to have any sexual contact with a woman at all. A woman with a deep voice in boxers wouldn't create the illusion it's a man to convince myself I'm "straight", but as I said, that's just me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/05/11 16:30:37]

over a year ago

"

I have an age range...but some actually dont give real ages...theres some fuckin hot 96 yr old on here!!!"

Unfortunately many of them are claiming to be in their early 30s.

Post new Message to Thread