Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife and BF Chatting in the Next Room

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've gone to bed but I can hear them chatting over their 3rd glass of wine. The remote control love egg is inside her and he is slowly getting her wetter using the iPad control panel. Earlier she bathed and shaved her pussy completely smooth before dressing in lingerie.

Before long there will be periods of silence when they begin to kiss. Every now and then there will be giggles. When I hear the first gasp I'll know that the sex has begun.

Silence has fallen now. Soon there will be moans and then after a while they'll take themsleves to the spare room where, for lengthy periods this evening and again tomorrow they'll be fucking vigorously.

At some point she'll visit me to let me feel how sticky her pussy is with cum. (He's a special regular BF so he always does her bareback)

I might take her for sloppy seconda either to ight or tomorrow morning. What is certain is that over the next 12 hours shell be filled with cum and have come all over her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Shes moaning and gasping now

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Don't know whether I'd be able to contain myself and stop myself tapping on the door to join in. The suspense must be killing you op

B

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Get your own fb and let them get on with it lol

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Sorry, can't get my head around this shit lol

over a year ago

It's man thing Polly. Watching or hearing my wife being fucked by another guy or girl is a huge turn on. And boy did they fuck last night - it went on for hours!

over a year ago

"It's man thing Polly. Watching or hearing my wife being fucked by another guy or girl is a huge turn on. And boy did they fuck last night - it went on for hours!"

There was a cuckqueen thread earlier, funnily enough.

By *carletcoupleCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Sounds absolutely wonderful that, you lucky guy.

over a year ago

"I've gone to bed but I can hear them chatting over their 3rd glass of wine. The remote control love egg is inside her and he is slowly getting her wetter using the iPad control panel. Earlier she bathed and shaved her pussy completely smooth before dressing in lingerie.

Before long there will be periods of silence when they begin to kiss. Every now and then there will be giggles. When I hear the first gasp I'll know that the sex has begun.

Silence has fallen now. Soon there will be moans and then after a while they'll take themsleves to the spare room where, for lengthy periods this evening and again tomorrow they'll be fucking vigorously.

At some point she'll visit me to let me feel how sticky her pussy is with cum. (He's a special regular BF so he always does her bareback)

I might take her for sloppy seconda either to ight or tomorrow morning. What is certain is that over the next 12 hours shell be filled with cum and have come all over her."

I'm quite turned on, just reading this! Have a great weekend!

By *urseitCouple
2 days ago

westerham

My wife has 2 bfs and love them both as well as me. her older bf late 60s turns me on so much when they together. They look good together and go away together. We have a strong marriage which is important.

By *loscouplegl3Couple
2 days ago

Gloucester

Such a hot sexy thread! Shame they’ve left

Post new Message to Thread