Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dont meet alone

Jump to newest

By *ittlemorespice OP   Couple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Now, I know its not Thursday and also that this wont cure anything but just wanted to vent..... men mailing our profile over a period of time then hounding me, Mistress to meet alone. We are a couple, we say we are, we say we dont meet alone. IN BLACK AND WHITE on profile. Then the excuse for these bad manners.... same old same old... if you dont ask.... grrrrrrr. Why mail a couple profile if you want to meet a single woman?! Then, the suggestion that I should meet and not tell hubby... for their benefit of course, not mine as I have no interest in it. Yes, to do as some guy on the internet asks or my partner of hundreds of years (well nearly lol)...Hm... difficult choice.... Jeesh! ah thats better.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

glad u got that off ur chest...now can I get on it???

of course its a 3some, so one boob will do!

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"glad u got that off ur chest...now can I get on it???

of course its a 3some, so one boob will do!"

Which one?

over a year ago

Which one? "

im right handed and tend to like the left one, so its a case of

"pass the booby to the right hand side"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You could block and move on, or just ignore. Like everyone else does when they get messages that dont meet their requirements.

Radical i know

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"You could block and move on, or just ignore. Like everyone else does when they get messages that dont meet their requirements.

Radical i know "

As I said... just venting. Not crying lol

over a year ago

North Cornwall

Which one?

im right handed and tend to like the left one, so its a case of

"pass the booby to the right hand side""

would have to negotiate... its hubbys favourite. Phew, good job I checked...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"You could block and move on, or just ignore. Like everyone else does when they get messages that dont meet their requirements.

Radical i know

As I said... just venting. Not crying lol"

Did i miss the bit then when someone suggested you where crying. We all get messages everyday from people who dont fit what where looking for, mainly cause they havent read profiles. part and parcel of it all

over a year ago

North Cornwall

Perhaps I should again say... as it seems to have been missed.... complaining about men mailing over a period of time making out they are interested in meeting a couple THEN hounding about meeting alone... If it was in inital message I would obviously just have put them straight! (which indeed I did anyway ... dont like walking away from a good argument!)

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

no use asking why people do the things they do ,just drive yourself mad ! people will do and say things just because they can lol! doesnt have to be any rhyme,reason or logic for it .

id be thanking them for showing their true colours and making it an easy decision to not waste any further time talking to them or meeting. you can then spend your time on the honest and upfrount people on the site and not someone whos not dishonest and a sneek

over a year ago

North Cornwall

Its happens I know and I dont lose any sleep over it but thought I would get ahead with Thursday venting as I dont seem to be able to catch the complaints department when its open (I suspect he just sits in back office drinking tea).

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"Its happens I know and I dont lose any sleep over it but thought I would get ahead with Thursday venting as I dont seem to be able to catch the complaints department when its open (I suspect he just sits in back office drinking tea)."

lol or counting his bits of glitter..and tending to his pocket fluff..

ps we have had the same thing.. and we only play as a couple..

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I take it from this thread that you are taking it under consideration about meeting us alone then????

over a year ago

personally I dont really understand meeting cpls as singles(esp secretly), i love the laughs n banter of both sexes and of course doubleteamings on the woman half is brilliant lol

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"I take it from this thread that you are taking it under consideration about meeting us alone then????

"

pmsl that would be the phrase yes.

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"personally I dont really understand meeting cpls as singles(esp secretly), i love the laughs n banter of both sexes and of course doubleteamings on the woman half is brilliant lol"

I think guys either get it or they dont. I am presuming the ones who want to meet alone are more just after a shag but as I dont do that Im no expert.

over a year ago

"personally I dont really understand meeting cpls as singles(esp secretly), i love the laughs n banter of both sexes and of course doubleteamings on the woman half is brilliant lol

I think guys either get it or they dont. I am presuming the ones who want to meet alone are more just after a shag but as I dont do that Im no expert. "

im an expert lol....guys who want to meet u alone are prob most likely guys who want something more than just a shag....I on the other hand want a laugh have fun(with both(i a straight manner) but after that im off to see where else I can shag...if im invited back COOL lol

how is my forum stalking of ya going anyway...im trying to loosen those knickers with my witty banter and sexy retorts???

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"personally I dont really understand meeting cpls as singles(esp secretly), i love the laughs n banter of both sexes and of course doubleteamings on the woman half is brilliant lol

I think guys either get it or they dont. I am presuming the ones who want to meet alone are more just after a shag but as I dont do that Im no expert.

im an expert lol....guys who want to meet u alone are prob most likely guys who want something more than just a shag....I on the other hand want a laugh have fun(with both(i a straight manner) but after that im off to see where else I can shag...if im invited back COOL lol

how is my forum stalking of ya going anyway...im trying to loosen those knickers with my witty banter and sexy retorts???"

lol Your stalking is a little scary Im not gonna deny but those thongs get fairly well lodged so I think Im safe for now....

over a year ago

"

lol Your stalking is a little scary Im not gonna deny but those thongs get fairly well soggged so I think Im safe for now.... "

sorry couldnt resist x

over a year ago

Why not filter/block single guys then they cant mail you if its a male half of a couple then thats a different matter and totally wrong.

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Why not filter/block single guys then they cant mail you if its a male half of a couple then thats a different matter and totally wrong."

wouldnt make much sense as we meet single guys lol

over a year ago

Yes but you can still email the single guys you wish to meet it just stops the influx lol

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Yes but you can still email the single guys you wish to meet it just stops the influx lol"

but then we would have to go looking for them.... pmsl

over a year ago

Jees I cant win lol I love window shopping.

over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Jees I cant win lol I love window shopping."

I know. lol akward cow aint I? Maybe I should do some window shopping myself

Post new Message to Thread