Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What type

Jump to newest

By *andy muncher OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

So what type of guy/cpl/single fem do you normally go for the charmer ,fantasist,or genuine down to earth ,and of course the bad boy or girl

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So what type of guy/cpl/single fem do you normally go for the charmer ,fantasist,or genuine down to earth ,and of course the bad boy or girl "

I have no set type... but do tend to enjoy dominant men..

I just either click on a social meet or don't.. not met couples or single women as yet. But would imagine it would be the same.

Katie x

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

its often been said a pulse is just an optional extra, not that I agree with that sentiment of course

over a year ago

Bad boys every time

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

i like bad boys with abit of charm but down to earth not up themselves, and if they look like george clooney in the film from dusk til dawn,or russel crowe in gladiator even better lol

over a year ago

I tend to go for blokes who are laid back and have a fairly dark sense of humour (you know, those jokes where you have to choose your audience carefully)

over a year ago

All my life Ive wanted a safe down to earth man, but have ended up with a few bad boys - but boy are they sexy

over a year ago

I dont like men who make an over the top impression

I like people to just be themselves, and have an take me or bugger offf attitude

If i meet someone and they are really 'nice', perfect manners, perfect gent, never does a rude word pass their lips that just puts me off, because noones like that in real life, we all have bad habbits so to me i just see them as false

Post new Message to Thread