Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

jelously

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

iam findin it more n more when meetin couples the male dosnt sastify then gettin jel when my other half has the missus cumming n squirting all over x is this the norm x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

**makes note of verification list.... possible crap shags**

over a year ago

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"**makes note of verification list.... possible crap shags**"

*Makes note of people making notes... to avoid being exposed as a crap shag in future*

over a year ago

"**makes note of verification list.... possible crap shags**

*Makes note of people making notes... to avoid being exposed as a crap shag in future*"

Too late..... you're in my notes from another list.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Back to the question

No,it isn't,but we are local to you and don't do jelousy

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

*Makes note of people making notes... to avoid being exposed as a crap shag in future*

Too late..... you're in my notes from another list."

I told you, it was consensual and the chicken was perfectly okay...although the whereabouts of the rubber glove was never confirmed.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm feeling a little inadequate now, on several levels (although I think I draw the line at poultry when it comes to proving myself)

over a year ago

lmao

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

jealousy is much more widespread than u can imagine. we have seen it in all circumstances from first timers to even the most experienced swingers at clubs and parties. unfortunatley u cant guard against it if it happens then just be polite and walk away so it dosent escalate. once i stepped in and (no it wasnt with us)and stopped a girl getting assualted in a club by her partner cos he suddenly got jealous cos the other bloke hadf made her gush for the first time. what a dickhead !! Also beware of people that have been drinking too much that seems to add fuel to the fire

over a year ago

Too late..... you're in my notes from another list.

I told you, it was consensual and the chicken was perfectly okay...although the whereabouts of the rubber glove was never confirmed. "

That wasn't the one I was thinking about... but thanks for the reminder

over a year ago

"jealousy is much more widespread than u can imagine. we have seen it in all circumstances from first timers to even the most experienced swingers at clubs and parties. unfortunatley u cant guard against it if it happens then just be polite and walk away so it dosent escalate. once i stepped in and (no it wasnt with us)and stopped a girl getting assualted in a club by her partner cos he suddenly got jealous cos the other bloke hadf made her gush for the first time. what a dickhead !! Also beware of people that have been drinking too much that seems to add fuel to the fire"

Why would anyone get that d*unk? I don't like being that hammered normally, but at a club or meet where I'd want to be able to *ahem* perform?

over a year ago

this happened to me and other half on our first couple meet....he didnt like me being with another man. Cos i was having a good time made it worse, but we talked about it at length and he is over it now and we are trying again.

I guess that you never know when it will strike, whether you have been doing it for a while or not.

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

"this happened to me and other half on our first couple meet....he didnt like me being with another man. Cos i was having a good time made it worse, but we talked about it at length and he is over it now and we are trying again.

I guess that you never know when it will strike, whether you have been doing it for a while or not. "

You are spot on . it can strike anyone at anytime for different reasons. Do you know what we ghave found . its nothing to do with the "performance" one way or the other its when one partner is seen to have a "spark" or "connection" between them and the other persons partner. The emotions immedialtly register "Threat" and the green eyed monster kicks in. We pulled up outside a party a few weeks ago and a couple were screaming on the pavement outside at each other, we found out later that they had been married 15 years and had been swinging most of that time. Do you know what "his" crime was , Had been standing in the kitchen with his arm around a woman too long and then had poured her a drink !! It sounds trivial but in the context of a party u can understand . she didnt see a "singing situation" what she saw was him flirting and chatting her up. WE ARENT saying thats wrong , just saying thats an experience we saw. Its emotions that are the issue not the sex

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Me and my ex talked about swinging in a sort of 'half jokey' way a few times.

We both held the opinion that although it sounded fun and very exciting, the risk of jealousy and other feelings was too much of a risk.

...maybe now we are separated I should invite her to join me

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

its a really complex thing as are human beings. every one of us are different. the more we got into it the more we realised how much we didnt know. just when u think you have seen or done it all , something comes along and surprises you. its part of the thrill but also part of the threat. think all you can do is talk, talk and talk to your partner as long as you are both ok then it should be fine.

over a year ago

"this happened to me and other half on our first couple meet....he didnt like me being with another man. Cos i was having a good time made it worse, but we talked about it at length and he is over it now and we are trying again. I guess that you never know when it will strike, whether you have been doing it for a while or not. You are spot on . it can strike anyone at anytime for different reasons. Do you know what we ghave found . its nothing to do with the "performance" one way or the other its when one partner is seen to have a "spark" or "connection" between them and the other persons partner. The emotions immedialtly register "Threat" and the green eyed monster kicks in. We pulled up outside a party a few weeks ago and a couple were screaming on the pavement outside at each other, we found out later that they had been married 15 years and had been swinging most of that time. Do you know what "his" crime was , Had been standing in the kitchen with his arm around a woman too long and then had poured her a drink !! It sounds trivial but in the context of a party u can understand . she didnt see a "singing situation" what she saw was him flirting and chatting her up. WE ARENT saying thats wrong , just saying thats an experience we saw. Its emotions that are the issue not the sex "
I think you are exactly spot on. Swinging is about sexual freedom but not about flirting and romance out of sight of your own partner with someone else. A lot of people do this under the guise of 'swinging' when in fact its not that at all.

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

Blimey we agree on evberything again u are so right bute heres the bombshell. Loads of people on here think that its all the single guys that do that thats why they wont play with them . In our experience its the MARRIED men who are worst. there are quite a few few who take the opportunity of giving it the "wife dosent understand me routine " fancy a drink love lol. Dont deny it you know who you are !!!

There u go , a couple sticking up for single men , whats the world coming to lol

over a year ago

Jealousy is so different for others.. My Master actually loves it if I have a attraction that is obvious with someone..and respond with some real passion..

Do we get jealous.. yes but we think it adds to it.. its only the destructive jealousy that is bad.. Like I know after a play session that we need each other so badly.. we kinda reclaim the other...

I would love to see Master giving or getting a good time with another woman.. even if it wasnt that good for me..( with the guy)

People need to remember that no matter how good a time someone has, it is always different with your partner...and always the best. ( or it should be)

Katie.x

over a year ago

I think I may faint from shock

over a year ago

"Blimey we agree on evberything again u are so right bute heres the bombshell. Loads of people on here think that its all the single guys that do that thats why they wont play with them . In our experience its the MARRIED men who are worst. there are quite a few few who take the opportunity of giving it the "wife dosent understand me routine " fancy a drink love lol. Dont deny it you know who you are !!!

There u go , a couple sticking up for single men , whats the world coming to lol "

I mostly play with single men and have yet to meet a couple ( due to how we play) but.... I have had a few singles think that they can get their feet in.. but.. also had more than my fair share of emails from men in couples trying it on...

I hate to see single men being bashed as there is bad in all the groups... but also lots of nice people..

Although my most prefered group is a single who isnt really single.. because I just prefer the lack of complications towards me that way.

Although do have a very nice regular thats a single guy and single.

Confused..!!!!

katie. x

over a year ago

Oh yeah its definitely a significant proportion of men who are in a relationship that do it. Why do men follow women into the kitchen at parties and get touchy feely, why arent they doing it in the lounge in full view of the wife. And of course how many men on couples profiles message women asking to play solo. Thats not swinging, its attempting to cheat.

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"this happened to me and other half on our first couple meet....he didnt like me being with another man. Cos i was having a good time made it worse, but we talked about it at length and he is over it now and we are trying again.

I guess that you never know when it will strike, whether you have been doing it for a while or not.

You are spot on . it can strike anyone at anytime for different reasons. Do you know what we ghave found . its nothing to do with the "performance" one way or the other its when one partner is seen to have a "spark" or "connection" between them and the other persons partner. The emotions immedialtly register "Threat" and the green eyed monster kicks in. We pulled up outside a party a few weeks ago and a couple were screaming on the pavement outside at each other, we found out later that they had been married 15 years and had been swinging most of that time. Do you know what "his" crime was , Had been standing in the kitchen with his arm around a woman too long and then had poured her a drink !! It sounds trivial but in the context of a party u can understand . she didnt see a "singing situation" what she saw was him flirting and chatting her up. WE ARENT saying thats wrong , just saying thats an experience we saw. Its emotions that are the issue not the sex "

just goes to show how difficult it is for us guys to be able to judge a lady's emotional state! let alone know how she's thinking!

and even after 15 years! what chance do we stand! 'tongue in cheek!'

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

wen we had our first home meet wen we first started out i got jealous and had to stop the playing coz wasnt comfortable,think it was coz id never experienced it it felt weird but we talked at length and were ok after that and had a few more meets after that in our home but i think now our prefrence is to do it away from home coz it feels too personal when its in ur house

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

ive never had a mobile number shoved in my hand by a single man but had it happen 3 times by a the male half of a couple. I gave them to my partner who gave their lady partner their hubby slip of paper lol i guess they didnt do it again . served them bloody right

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

You are spot on . it can strike anyone at anytime for different reasons. Do you know what we ghave found . its nothing to do with the "performance" one way or the other its when one partner is seen to have a "spark" or "connection" between them and the other persons partner. The emotions immedialtly register "Threat" and the green eyed monster kicks in. We pulled up outside a party a few weeks ago and a couple were screaming on the pavement outside at each other, we found out later that they had been married 15 years and had been swinging most of that time. Do you know what "his" crime was , Had been standing in the kitchen with his arm around a woman too long and then had poured her a drink !! It sounds trivial but in the context of a party u can understand . she didnt see a "singing situation" what she saw was him flirting and chatting her up. WE ARENT saying thats wrong , just saying thats an experience we saw. Its emotions that are the issue not the sex

I think you are exactly spot on. Swinging is about sexual freedom but not about flirting and romance out of sight of your own partner with someone else. A lot of people do this under the guise of 'swinging' when in fact its not that at all. "

*claptrap* my view, sexual freedom includes flirting! or do you prefer the robot approach...its flirting that gets the juices flowing! the brain is what releases the chemicals and that needs to be stimulated by various different methods..as for romance...some people think bringing flowers to a meet is polite,romantic or just plain good manners..take your choice which ever; it still helps to put the recipient in the right mood for fun..

romantic gestures usually are between couples in a 'relationship' and develop over time in intensity if you're lucky!

yes we all know we can loose it and when we look back at it in the cold light of day its usually some thing and nothing..the mood you were in...feelings of inadequacy...shouldn't of eaten onions for tea..her hairs nicer than mine! the list goes on...

other will say if you're not jealous you don't care! so go figger...

it can and will happen, its how you deal with it and move forward that's important.

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"Oh yeah its definitely a significant proportion of men who are in a relationship that do it. Why do men follow women into the kitchen at parties and get touchy feely, why arent they doing it in the lounge in full view of the wife. And of course how many men on couples profiles message women asking to play solo. Thats not swinging, its attempting to cheat."

men are genetically pre-disposed to spread their seed as far and wide as possible so why are we surprised by men in the kitchen at parties...its not excusing behaviour....but i would add get a group of ladies together on a hen night or any other excuse to be in front of a male stripper and just see how many would be up for a no stings bj..and please don't forget for these guys who are copping off there's usually a women involved too.

so lets understand both sexes cheat..

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

"Oh yeah its definitely a significant proportion of men who are in a relationship that do it. Why do men follow women into the kitchen at parties and get touchy feely, why arent they doing it in the lounge in full view of the wife. And of course how many men on couples profiles message women asking to play solo. Thats not swinging, its attempting to cheat.

men are genetically pre-disposed to spread their seed as far and wide as possible so why are we surprised by men in the kitchen at parties...its not excusing behaviour....but i would add get a group of ladies together on a hen night or any other excuse to be in front of a male stripper and just see how many would be up for a no stings bj..and please don't forget for these guys who are copping off there's usually a women involved too.

so lets understand both sexes cheat.."

yes but (sorry) as a single guy u wont understand !! The whole basis of swinging for couples at least is that its open and up front , ie honest, Sneaking around behind your wife or partners back and the other persons partner and offering sneaky phone numbers is out of order and u deserve everything that came your way. If a guy did that to me id slap his face for him in public

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Oh yeah its definitely a significant proportion of men who are in a relationship that do it. Why do men follow women into the kitchen at parties and get touchy feely, why arent they doing it in the lounge in full view of the wife. And of course how many men on couples profiles message women asking to play solo. Thats not swinging, its attempting to cheat.

so lets understand both sexes cheat..yes but (sorry) as a single guy u wont understand !! The whole basis of swinging for couples at least is that its open and up front , ie honest, Sneaking around behind your wife or partners back and the other persons partner and offering sneaky phone numbers is out of order and u deserve everything that came your way. If a guy did that to me id slap his face for him in public "

Temptation is always there even more so in the swinging world for both sex's

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

so lets understand both sexes cheat..yes but (sorry) as a single guy u wont understand !! The whole basis of swinging for couples at least is that its open and up front , ie honest, Sneaking around behind your wife or partners back and the other persons partner and offering sneaky phone numbers is out of order and u deserve everything that came your way. If a guy did that to me id slap his face for him in public "

hmmm interesting presumption that I've always been a single guy...where do you get off making such a bold judgement?

clearly a very coloured view of the world and men in general...

you'd be surprised just how many of your fellow gender have suggested shall i say 'other options' behind hubby's back...never taken never seen again.

what is it they say Don't judge another until you've walked a mile in his shoes.

and if you can't see both sides think twice.. think what if it were me?

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

so lets understand both sexes cheat..yes but (sorry) as a single guy u wont understand !! The whole basis of swinging for couples at least is that its open and up front , ie honest, Sneaking around behind your wife or partners back and the other persons partner and offering sneaky phone numbers is out of order and u deserve everything that came your way. If a guy did that to me id slap his face for him in public

hmmm interesting presumption that I've always been a single guy...where do you get off making such a bold judgement?

you'd be surprised just how many of your fellow gender have suggested shall i say 'other options' behind hubby's back...never taken never seen again.

what is it they say Don't judge another until you've walked a mile in his shoes.

"

some good points could add but would rather not been on both sides of the fence

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

so lets understand both sexes cheat..yes but (sorry) as a single guy u wont understand !! The whole basis of swinging for couples at least is that its open and up front , ie honest, Sneaking around behind your wife or partners back and the other persons partner and offering sneaky phone numbers is out of order and u deserve everything that came your way. If a guy did that to me id slap his face for him in public

some good points could add but would rather not been on both sides of the fence "

so true! because as we know a fence has two sides..

over a year ago

wow....this is some deep convo today lol everyone here has a valid point! swingers need control of their emotions, otherwise it could have negative effects on everyone as a single guy, i am quite happy to explore this sexual world of swinging for those couples who look for guys, or for single girls, but if i had a partner, i'm not sure that i would be able to control my emotions. hats off to all those couples that can....ur all much stronger willed than i am

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/11 21:26:00]

over a year ago

Bottom line is, whatever triggers it off, jealousy is caused by insecurity.

If you are in any way, shape or form insecure in your relationship, then chances are that at some point swinging will cause you grief.

That's why BOTH halves of a couple have to be certain they're comfortable with it.

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread