Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Asian/Indian men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a 23 year old guy, I have an average body and a decent cock and I've been told I'm good looking. I just wanted to understand why is it so difficult to find meets on here? Especially when the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men. I totally understand its personal preference, but could someone offer some insite into the reasons why so many refuse to play with Asian/Indian guys?

I know my age does play a big factor in finding meets but surely someone could help? Is it simply in not as attractive as I thought? I've put my face pic public for a bit. Let me know what you think please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men?! Tbh, only one had ever messaged me and he was an absolute bell end...

over a year ago

"Do the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men?! Tbh, only one had ever messaged me and he was an absolute bell end..."

I could imagine that would be the general response the majority of Asian/Indian guys just can't take no for an answer and usually are very pushy. The majority seem to ruin it for the few.

over a year ago

Well, OP, can you change your age or skin colour?

No.

Can you change your attitude about it?

Yes.

I've attempted to give you advice on your previous threads which you overlooked so I won't repeat myself again.

over a year ago

"Well, OP, can you change your age or skin colour?

No.

Yes.

I've attempted to give you advice on your previous threads which you overlooked so I won't repeat myself again."

I haven't overlooked the advice tbh I have taken everything you have said onboard. I haven't really got around to changing areas of my profile or attending socials due to work commitments and also just general laziness. It hasn't fallen on deaf ears. Was simply asking a question to get more advice

By *eeeee7Woman
over a year ago

over yonder

"I'm a 23 year old guy, I have an average body and a decent cock and I've been told I'm good looking. I just wanted to understand why is it so difficult to find meets on here? Especially when the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men. I totally understand its personal preference, but could someone offer some insite into the reasons why so many refuse to play with Asian/Indian guys?

I know my age does play a big factor in finding meets but surely someone could help? Is it simply in not as attractive as I thought? I've put my face pic public for a bit. Let me know what you think please. "

I work with a lot of asian men, and have done for many years and without exception everyone of them ive found rude and disrespectful towards women. and youre right they WONT take no for an answer for anything, not just for sex.

over a year ago

Actually, I will say it again...

1) Are the people you're approaching looking for someone like you? Have you read what they're looking for? Do you feel like you can bring something to the table? Or do you message anyone who's in your age range?

2) What's the content of your initial messages? Is it a copy and paste message or do you tailor a message to a specific profile?

3) Look at your profile from a couple or single woman POV - would you meet yourself?

over a year ago

No.

Yes.

I've attempted to give you advice on your previous threads which you overlooked so I won't repeat myself again.

I haven't overlooked the advice tbh I have taken everything you have said onboard. I haven't really got around to changing areas of my profile or attending socials due to work commitments and also just general laziness. It hasn't fallen on deaf ears. Was simply asking a question to get more advice "

"General laziness."

Effort in = reward out.

By *orksfuncoupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

It maybe a stereo type, it may not look good on us, but most and we'd say 95% of the asians guys that message us are rude and very pushy, also very quick to be abusive.

There is a stigma that asians guys see women as objects, but to be fair most of our dealings on here have confirmed that.

Although we would meet anyone respectful if we were in the mood and the ticked all our boxes!

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

No.

Yes.

I haven't overlooked the advice tbh I have taken everything you have said onboard. I haven't really got around to changing areas of my profile or attending socials due to work commitments and also just general laziness. It hasn't fallen on deaf ears. Was simply asking a question to get more advice "

We have to ask a question.

Why ask for more advice?

Surely it would be easier to act on the original advice and therefore not make yourself appear lazy on here??

If you HAD acted on the original advice rather than by your own admission being lazy, you may not have needed to post the same thread yet again.

Regards

over a year ago

"I'm a 23 year old guy, I have an average body and a decent cock and I've been told I'm good looking. I just wanted to understand why is it so difficult to find meets on here? Especially when the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men. I totally understand its personal preference, but could someone offer some insite into the reasons why so many refuse to play with Asian/Indian guys?

I know my age does play a big factor in finding meets but surely someone could help? Is it simply in not as attractive as I thought? I've put my face pic public for a bit. Let me know what you think please. "

What about your attitude twowards people ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I judge people on how they behave to me theres aresoles in all races, theres lovely guys in all races.

Not ALL profiles have no asians, some do and its a preference.

Your age will also be a factor. Dont concentrate on what you cant change.

Join in with people. Forget your asian or what i mean is dont use the fact your asian as a negative.

Many people will meet people they get on with regardless of race

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I judge people on how they behave to me theres aresoles in all races, theres lovely guys in all races.

Not ALL profiles have no asians, some do and its a preference.

Your age will also be a factor. Dont concentrate on what you cant change.

Join in with people. Forget your asian or what i mean is dont use the fact your asian as a negative.

Many people will meet people they get on with regardless of race"

To be honest there are loads that don't say no Asians, but it seems that a lot of Asian guys like to think that is the reason when there are lots of other reasons without even considering the fact that there are LOADS of single guys on here.

over a year ago

I know my age does play a big factor in finding meets but surely someone could help? Is it simply in not as attractive as I thought? I've put my face pic public for a bit. Let me know what you think please. I work with a lot of asian men, and have done for many years and without exception everyone of them ive found rude and disrespectful towards women. and youre right they WONT take no for an answer for anything, not just for sex."

Not all asian guys are the same.

Take me for example

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Borinnggggggg………..

Like the lady said on here you can't change your skin just have to be positive and part of the challenge on here is to "tackle" the person you have your eye on.

People have taste and have preferences - I am Asian and have enjoyed my time on here. Just be yourself, if yourself happens to harp on about your skin then that may be the problem and not the skin itself.

Some people care about what car you drive other don't so just deal with it. Good Luck

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

Theres a few threads on this subject already mate, just do a quick search of the forum and youll get alot of info on this topic

over a year ago

You are individual.

For us, the weird hair and the beard would be a no.

But it wouldn't for everyone.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Simple really. Dont feel any different to the masses of other single guys who for whatever reason dont get many if any meets.

I personally wouldn't term falling short on someone's preference or want a 'refusal'. It's just their choice, what doest or doesn't appeal and if that's not you it's not you. Just like I wont appeal to cpls/fems that only seek non white guys.

No justification needed really and asking but why type stuff is hmmm. On this site and others there's someone for everyone usually.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

I've never been drawn to anyone of that ethnicity

But neither am I drawn to hairy guys or red heads (male)

It's like you say OP just personal taste

over a year ago

"Do the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men?! Tbh, only one had ever messaged me and he was an absolute bell end..."

lol

over a year ago

Personally, I've had no such problem. I would advise adopting a more positive approach and just being yourself.

There are some close minded people on here, but also many open minded people.

The close minded are usually barely literate.

I find tired stereotypes like 'Asian men see women as objects', 'Asian men are too pushy' etc. quite funny actually

over a year ago

Firstly I think you need to look for people who specifically want to meet Asian men,then you can chat and see if you are compatible. If you are a decent genuine guy you will eventually find decent genuine people(maybe)??

over a year ago

"Do the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men?! Tbh, only one had ever messaged me and he was an absolute bell end...

lol "

Haha, not you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/16 19:05:27]

over a year ago

Earning your displeasure would bring me greater sadness than it would bring to you

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Do the large majority refuse to meet Asian/Indian men?! Tbh, only one had ever messaged me and he was an absolute bell end...

I could imagine that would be the general response the majority of Asian/Indian guys just can't take no for an answer and usually are very pushy. The majority seem to ruin it for the few. "

Maybe that's your answer. If they won't take no for an answer online why are you going to trust they will at a meet?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

No.

Yes.

listen to peoples advice and act on it...you are too young for me..that and you dont listen...

By *uilty pleasurersCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

I am a Asian male, and we as a couple don't meet Asian males. (pot kettle I know ) Recently had a Asian male who would not take no for a answer, keep following us, trying to touch her. It's not a one off either. Only once were we meet one as part off a couple were there was total respect and we all played. respect, communication, sexual attraction and walking away when your here the word no always helps.

These topics are so boring now everyone can make the choices I found that people who meet us and on there profile say no Asians soon change there minds with us as said above respect

over a year ago

I have met asian men, and they're not pushy, are respectful, and i found them attractive.

Yeah there are some pushy knobhead ones as well, but that's the same for all colours of men. I didn't meet them ones, nor all the ones i do find attractive. Just haven't got time.

Some people just don't want to have sex with other cultures of people. You won't change their minds by moaning about being excluded.

over a year ago

"I have met asian men, and they're not pushy, are respectful, and i found them attractive.

Yeah there are some pushy knobhead ones as well, but that's the same for all colours of men. I didn't meet them ones, nor all the ones i do find attractive. Just haven't got time.

Some people just don't want to have sex with other cultures of people. You won't change their minds by moaning about being excluded."

Best answer I've seen so far

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Mate people just don't like us asian men. It comes down to all the bad stereotypes we have. Just learn to deal with it like I have, and move on. We can't change our skin colour

over a year ago

An absolute generalised comment!! I can get sex and lots of it with a wide spectrum of people, not all Asians are pushy!!!

By *exyajmalMan
over a year ago

oxford

I think it is all about attraction

May be Indian guys not really give importance for their physique ( not everyone but most of the population)

May be people have biased thinking about sexual performance depends on physique!!!

This may or may not true !!!

When you get attracted then only you can enjoy sex !!!

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)
over a year ago

rochdale

I don't think it's about skin colour to be honest since 9/11 there has been a massive change in thought

The main problem is a lot of white and black people think all Asian. Men are Muslim/ Pakistani , they don't want to intergrate ,

and if I remember rightly they were all noons in college apart from the super cool ones which are very few and far between

over a year ago

But how about white guys seeking Asian women? do they not have the same problem ? it's all about personal preference and more difficult when you are looking for different races as not everyone has the same things in common

over a year ago

I feel it's just because of a minority the majority have now been tarnished with the same brush...

It's about changing your mentality...

I'm not even Asian but get classed as one just because of my look!

Its educating the rest to stop being pushy idiots and selfish!!

Post new Message to Thread