Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Web cam verifications but i smell a fake

Jump to newest

By *elovetofuck2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

cannock

Ok so my bf has been chatting to a lady on here who is adament she is not a fake, she has lots of web cam verifications but when she sent videos i noticed being the female that on some there is clearly a lower back tattoo and not on others, there is also a clit piercing in some and not on others when asked she said we were being nasty to her.not oh i had the tattoo afterwards etc.. i just dont trust it! But yet she has lots of web cam verifications... what does everyone think?

Ps we dont do web cam so thats not a option, am i being to cautious or trust my gut

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if in doubt go without

i have tattoos and piercings but i wasn't born with them and have pics of me without them so she could be telling the truth

over a year ago

Interestingly had a remarkably similar experience via my couple profile recently. Not sure the lady in question was a fake, but there was something decidedly iffy that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

over a year ago

Cat fish. There's plenty of fake webcam vids that can be broadcast which someone will then verify.

over a year ago

if it was me id ask her to go on cam, just face to face for two mins and ask her to hold up an object or something similar to show its not fake vid, if shes not willing to simply move on, if your not willing to then your not that bothered about finding genuine women

By *exiliciousmeMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"if it was me id ask her to go on cam, just face to face for two mins and ask her to hold up an object or something similar to show its not fake vid, if shes not willing to simply move on, if your not willing to then your not that bothered about finding genuine women "

Excellent advice, wouldn't be accepting videos as a veri live on cam you can't cheat that

over a year ago

cannock

"if in doubt go without

i have tattoos and piercings but i wasn't born with them and have pics of me without them so she could be telling the truth "

I did give benefit of doubt and think she could be telling the truth but this tattoo is not a new looking fancy tattoo, its looks faded etc.. when questioned it was your being nasty to me.

Even on some videos were stretch marks n then later none. I just dont trust it. She has no verifications other than webcam. Im going with my gut and iv blocked her since, just so hard to know what is real and what isnt

over a year ago

Skype her or FaceTime. Then you'll know.

over a year ago

cannock

We dont have cam on laptop unless did it on phone? Never done cam before lol

By *exiliciousmeMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Skype her or FaceTime. Then you'll know."

Best way too see if there fake before the anguish of arranging a meet

By *appyplastererMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Virtual reality eh. What's the world coming to. There will be a website soon where you will be able to chat to friends that you don't actually know

over a year ago

I'd be more wary of the fact she said you were being nasty instead of just trying to explaining. Even if she's genuine, If she's that that touchy about you asking a question she'll be too much like hard work, just my opinion

over a year ago

I work on the principal that any slight doubt in my mind about someone I let them get on with it. My gut instinct has rarely let me down.

over a year ago

It's easy to fake any verification to be fair, there are loads of people who'll approach you saying they'll verify you if you return the favour.

Best to FaceTime or chat on phone if in doubt

over a year ago

"We dont have cam on laptop unless did it on phone? Never done cam before lol "

You can download Skype on your phone

over a year ago

cannock

This was my thought to, instead of explaining the tattoo is new or old, had it lasered off etc.. then i would understand but it was instant your being nasty, dont talk to me lol i instantly thought caught out and she running for hills.

Just makes you so mad when you are genuine and chatting for ages then comes to nothing. This is why i prefer swingers clubs lol

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I must be the dippiest person on fab.

I don't know how to photo shop.

I wouldn't know where to begin recognising fakes from genuine.

Never heard of fake veris.

Xxxxxx Suzi

over a year ago

nobody has to explain themselves really but the fact that the videos aren't consitent shows they're probably vids of more than one person, or old videos (which is just was weird because why would you keep old vids to send to people?).

over a year ago

I didn't know you could show videos on Web cam. I thought they was all live lol. Am I a bit naive?

over a year ago

I have seen webcam verifications on a fake account on here. He was removed after being reported by me and another person. How they verified him I don't know as he was using photos from an American body builder who has a blog and Twitter page he uses to log his life and body building career. I had come across him on Facebook so recognised him straight away. At the time he was 150+ miles away from me on here his Twitter account had him tweeting from America. Yet,he had a cam verification from a well verified couples account.

over a year ago

"I didn't know you could show videos on Web cam. I thought they was all live lol. Am I a bit naive?"

You can easily point the camera at a screen and press play on the dvd player. Pretend your mic is broken and show a video of someone faffing around on a screen. If you talk to them and they don't respond accordingly you should be suspicious.

over a year ago

"I didn't know you could show videos on Web cam. I thought they was all live lol. Am I a bit naive?"

on skype you can, and others, idk about on fab itself though.

over a year ago

"I didn't know you could show videos on Web cam. I thought they was all live lol. Am I a bit naive?

You can easily point the camera at a screen and press play on the dvd player. Pretend your mic is broken and show a video of someone faffing around on a screen. If you talk to them and they don't respond accordingly you should be suspicious."

I get you. Sad people who resort to that isn't it. Why pretend you're someone your not. Must be a real minger. Lol. X

over a year ago

"I didn't know you could show videos on Web cam. I thought they was all live lol. Am I a bit naive?

on skype you can, and others, idk about on fab itself though."

Easy to point your webcam at a television screen

over a year ago

"

there are apps that let you play videos through cam as well.

once i saw a guy on here dancing naked, it was a good cam to watch, bit i did wonder why he was just doing that for ages and never talked. could have been a video though.

over a year ago

there are apps that let you play videos through cam as well.

once i saw a guy on here dancing naked, it was a good cam to watch, bit i did wonder why he was just doing that for ages and never talked. could have been a video though. "

over a year ago

On two of my wife's pics she has a tattoo on her lower back, then none on late pics. Answer: it was a transfer tattoo she tried to see if she wanted a real tattoo or not. She didn't want a permanent one, but the pics with the transfer on are there in her gallery.

By *inja_mikeMan
over a year ago

Rushden area

I never give cam verifications and don't consider profiles that just have cam verifications as genuine, and yeah so you get your tits or cock out on cam but that don't mean you are a genuine swinger and actually meet,after all its a swinging site not a cam site !!, yeah I know some people use the chat rooms to chat etc but never meet but I got facebook twitter etc if I just wanted to chat, so only genuine swingers who actually meet get my verifications

over a year ago

cannock

Update user no longer on site, came off straight after haha moral of the story fake fake web cam verfications x

Post new Message to Thread