Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock size

Jump to newest

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

Probably one for you ladies.

Is cock size important to you? Always wondered whether big cocks are an advantage for some guys or whether technique is better?

Never had any complaints myself but interested what Fab females experience is.

Also, is my cock average or large?

Ladies, let me know.

Thx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Ladies, let me know"

Some ladies don't like huge cocks, they find it rather uncomfortable, after all, it's supposed to be a pleasurable experience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

1) technique

2) what is the prize?

By *lderguy4funMan
over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

well mines about 7inch so long as its not too small most women are happy with a cock of decent size one that you can ram all the way down to your balls without killing them my FB.had a big one last week and did not enjoy it at all was uncomfy as she put it lol

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"1) technique

2) what is the prize?"

Thanks.

Prize? Hmmm, let me think

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I like them hard whatever the size is

over a year ago

it amazes me chaps with large cocks make a big thing about it but a 2 inch Tongue used right can send a women screaming lol

over a year ago

"it amazes me chaps with large cocks make a big thing about it but a 2 inch Tongue used right can send a women screaming lol "

Here, here... or indeed an adept finger on the button

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"I like them hard whatever the size is "

Well judging by your pics there must be no shortage of hard cocks when you are around

over a year ago

"it amazes me chaps with large cocks make a big thing about it but a 2 inch Tongue used right can send a women screaming lol "

you know it makes sense.

By *otswbabeCouple
over a year ago

north cornwall

Personally don't mind or enquire in advance. Enjoy the experience as long as the chemistry is good.

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"it amazes me chaps with large cocks make a big thing about it but a 2 inch Tongue used right can send a women screaming lol

you know it makes sense."

I'm all for the oral. Feeling a woman cumming when your tongue is between her legs is amazing.

And then follow it up with a good hard fucking

over a year ago

"it amazes me chaps with large cocks make a big thing about it but a 2 inch Tongue used right can send a women screaming lol

you know it makes sense.

I'm all for the oral. Feeling a woman cumming when your tongue is between her legs is amazing.

And then follow it up with a good hard fucking "

after the sense fucked senseless, yup sounds bout right.

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

you know it makes sense.

Naughty but very very nice!

You never answered part 2 of my original question by the way

after the sense fucked senseless, yup sounds bout right. "

over a year ago

you know it makes sense.

Naughty but very very nice!

You never answered part 2 of my original question by the way

after the sense fucked senseless, yup sounds bout right. "

well for a photo with no ratio reference it would be like guessing about your technique. You need to include a key or something for peeps to try and answer that un. Soz x

over a year ago

Those mini bottles of tropicana you get from fast food places measure about 6" x 2" wide, that'd be a good reference in yer pic.

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

" well for a photo with no ratio reference it would be like guessing about your technique. You need to include a key or something for peeps to try and answer that un. Soz x"

Ah, forgot that all the others pics are for friends only. Ooops. Avatar pics has some form of reference in

over a year ago

"Those mini bottles of tropicana you get from fast food places measure about 6" x 2" wide, that'd be a good reference in yer pic. "

and also quite a pleasant size for a fuck.

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"Those mini bottles of tropicana you get from fast food places measure about 6" x 2" wide, that'd be a good reference in yer pic.

and also quite a pleasant size for a fuck. "

Dirty!

over a year ago

"Those mini bottles of tropicana you get from fast food places measure about 6" x 2" wide, that'd be a good reference in yer pic.

Dirty! "

naaa, always wash em first.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Must admit my preferance is for we/vwe but as long as the one im playing with is hard and throbbing then all is good its ok .

As for ppl saying size doesnt matter then i think its does for me its ok saying you have great fingers n tongues

but they are for foreplay as far as im concerned nothing beats a good fast furious shag to finish it all off lol

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

Just tried to send you a pic for assessment but its blocked

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"Just tried to send you a pic for assessment but its blocked "

This message was meant for Be Nice

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

Dirty!

naaa, always wash em first."

Sounds like a new advertising campaign. Adapt the old Opel fruit one,

Made to make your pussy water!

over a year ago

Im not really that bothered about cock size. Yes I have played with a guy who was well endowed and my other half is no slouch in the size department, but it really is about technique rather than size

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As has been said above, big is nice but hard is better yum yum.

over a year ago

Dirty!

naaa, always wash em first.

Sounds like a new advertising campaign. Adapt the old Opel fruit one,

Made to make your pussy water!"

he he was thinking similar lines, trying a squeezy bottle lol.

we have a block on all single guys. soz, we got too many messages.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i havnt fucked u so how the hell can i tell how big u are!

As for size v teqnique,it isnt either or.An unimaginative man with a big cock is crap,a man who realises that it is not just about penetration with a small cock is fab...but a man with a mind,hands and the ability to turn u on and a big cock,thats heaven!

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

oi Jemima, get to bed this instant young lady, or auntie Ruby is going to have to punish you , (by hugz n stuff), xxx

over a year ago

To be honest I don't like gig cocks they just hurt me, if a guy mails be saying he's got a 10+ cock there's no way he's coming anywhere near me lol

I like a guy with a average size cock who knows what he's doing with it, tho to be honest I much prefure the forplay the shag I can take or leave

over a year ago

LOL - its funny really we have met guys with large and extremely large cocks but not one of them has ever made her come or squirt like I can with my little pecker and my tongue -

Perhaps men with huge cocks get all the blood rushing to it and their need to try and impress makes them boring lol -

The art of making love or good sex is slow relaxed sensual and pleasing not wham bam thankyou mam - dont have a go just having my say

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

great sex is 90% in the mind, the brain is THE sex organ in humans and if you can connect on that level the rest is going to be great. In my experience.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"LOL - its funny really we have met guys with large and extremely large cocks but not one of them has ever made her come or squirt like I can with my little pecker and my tongue -

Perhaps men with huge cocks get all the blood rushing to it and their need to try and impress makes them boring lol -

The art of making love or good sex is slow relaxed sensual and pleasing not wham bam thankyou mam - dont have a go just having my say "

most attatched ppl on here dont want slow sensual love making tho they tend to keep that for their partners

swinging is sipmly shagging other ppl noting more nothing less ...love making is for lovers

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

You can have all the technique in the world at your disposal, but sorry guys if that technique comes attached to a tiddler then it won't make up for it.

over a year ago

Totally agree just fun naughty sex !

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

i like a big cock thats just my preference

over a year ago

"LOL - its funny really we have met guys with large and extremely large cocks but not one of them has ever made her come or squirt like I can with my little pecker and my tongue -

The art of making love or good sex is slow relaxed sensual and pleasing not wham bam thankyou mam - dont have a go just having my say "

We wouldn't mind having a go xx

over a year ago

The art of making love or good sex is slow relaxed sensual and pleasing not wham bam thankyou mam - dont have a go just having my say

most attatched ppl on here dont want slow sensual love making tho they tend to keep that for their partners

swinging is sipmly shagging other ppl noting more nothing less ...love making is for lovers "

did you do a poll then?

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I'll agree with the 'hard' bit - it's no good having a whopper if it's a bit bendy

I prefer in the 5/6-8inch range, I guess, which covers teh majority of men? I think there can be too small and sometimes too big (the really really long ones) can be uncomfy, but that can usually be sorted with change of position.

I like reasonable girth too, but not so wide that I have problems getting it in my mouth - cos I feel a bit cheated then!

By *aughtyHubbyMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

"i havnt fucked u so how the hell can i tell how big u are!

As for size v teqnique,it isnt either or.An unimaginative man with a big cock is crap,a man who realises that it is not just about penetration with a small cock is fab...but a man with a mind,hands and the ability to turn u on and a big cock,thats heaven! "

I best hope for "Fab" in that case!

over a year ago

On the same wave length as us! Met a couple huge endowed men and they just thought I needed ramming hard with it .... nearly crippled me lol. We now avoid VWE's

over a year ago

See this is where threesomes come into their own... nice girth for penetration and decent size to enjoy sucking without jaw ache... ta da!!

I've had small with enthusiastic attached to it and felt a little unfullfilled re the penetration... and a little scared during oral for some mad reason I thought I might hurt it.

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

On the same wave length as us! Met a couple huge endowed men and they just thought I needed ramming hard with it .... nearly crippled me lol. We now avoid VWE's

"

there are some guys who think that whats its all about just havnt got a clue

over a year ago

To be a Good lover ..... Good shag, Good at sex you need more then a cock ..... Some men i am sure think if have over 8inch thay are the best lovers no matter what thay look like. I get pics sent to me just of a big cocks saying would you like , lol no not with out a nice face and body on the end whos a nice person too.

By *iteskinMan
over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

a lot of big dick guys think thats all they need lol ...how wrong they are indeed!!

i dont know if i got a big dick,middle size dick or little dick but i DO KNOW how to use what i got as well as all my digits,tongue,toes,mouth eyes and BRAIN!!

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"I'll agree with the 'hard' bit - it's no good having a whopper if it's a bit bendy

I prefer in the 5/6-8inch range, I guess, which covers teh majority of men? I think there can be too small and sometimes too big (the really really long ones) can be uncomfy, but that can usually be sorted with change of position.

I like reasonable girth too, but not so wide that I have problems getting it in my mouth - cos I feel a bit cheated then!

"

Could be your lucky day Pink. My cock gets very hard and has quite a girth, normally when watching your cam

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"I'll agree with the 'hard' bit - it's no good having a whopper if it's a bit bendy

"

Could be your lucky day Pink. My cock gets very hard and has quite a girth, normally when watching your cam

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

if a guys a selfish lover what different does it make if hes 12 inch or 3 ! lol ! if a guy is attntive to his partners responses and goes with them going to be one hell of a better session then a guy just banging away getting his rocks off lol !

also as someone said before its if it remains hard too ! a huge cock aint going to be any use if the erection keeps going after afew minutes .

also the personality counts hugely with me .would i shag a guy who was a complete arrogent arse just because he had a huge dick ...def no way !

so if you have mr average whos attentive and unselfish lover who stays rock solid for hours ...then well thats gonna be HEAVEN!

so alot of factors come in to play with what makes great sex not just the cock size and it guy knows what hes doing with it lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not going to lie, I like them big. Thick is better than long as there is nothing more tiresome than someone trying to get into my womb the hard way. But however good the technique I find the smaller ones less fulfilling.

Call me shallow, just the way I like 'em. I am sure men have just as varied likes when it comes to boobs!

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"Not going to lie, I like them big. Thick is better than long as there is nothing more tiresome than someone trying to get into my womb the hard way. But however good the technique I find the smaller ones less fulfilling.

Call me shallow, just the way I like 'em. I am sure men have just as varied likes when it comes to boobs!"

Guilty as charged! I do like big boobs

Appreciate the honest. Hope you find the big dick you are after

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Appreciate the honest. Hope you find the big dick you are after"

Oh, there are a lot of dicks on here. just not the sort I am after.

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

Lots of interesting comments so far

over a year ago

having only a average size cock , i have learnt to become a jedi grand master with my tounge and fingers xxx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"oi Jemima, get to bed this instant young lady, or auntie Ruby is going to have to punish you , (by hugz n stuff), xxx "

Just hugs?

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

its great when you add different things to pics and make your cock look xxxx

over a year ago

"its great when you add different things to pics and make your cock look xxxx"

What like small hands?

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

That the second person to accuse me of having small hands!!!

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

Anyone else care to comment on this thread?

over a year ago

"That the second person to accuse me of having small hands!!!"

I didn't notice your small hands just your small cock........ howay man somebody had to say it......

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

Cheeky cow!

By *ifecple69Couple
over a year ago

Bulgaria

It doesn't really matter the size of the cock as long as you know how to use it.

Iv'e had someone with 10"cock and was useless and someone with 5" cock who was fantastic.

it's all technique and knowing how to press the lady's buttons.

over a year ago

"Cheeky cow! "

I concur... but your.... I'll stop there

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"Cheeky cow!

I concur... but your.... I'll stop there "

Just to clarify, the pic is not 1:1 scale!

over a year ago

"Cheeky cow!

Just to clarify, the pic is not 1:1 scale!"

So tempting to type what I said in my head but I'll just keep agreeing with you

By *ikeyb306xsi OP   Man
over a year ago

british army base

"Cheeky cow!

Just to clarify, the pic is not 1:1 scale!

So tempting to type what I said in my head but I'll just keep agreeing with you "

Just PM me with it then.

over a year ago

"To be honest I don't like gig cocks they just hurt me, if a guy mails be saying he's got a 10+ cock there's no way he's coming anywhere near me lol

I like a guy with a average size cock who knows what he's doing with it, tho to be honest I much prefure the forplay the shag I can take or leave "

Oooh yeah! That nails it for me... it's all about the foreplay, mmm Mmm MMMM

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My cock seems to be getting pretty used to 5play....

over a year ago

" Hope you find the big dick you are after"

On this forum..... yeah im sure they will

over a year ago

Big ones are lovely to suck and play with but not always nice to have inside. A medium one is best all round or 2 at once! Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Never had a complaint my self but i am pretty thick so always get a smile and a thankyou afterwards

Post new Message to Thread