Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice on going to a club!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm thinking of staring to going to clubs, could anyone give me some advice?

Fairly new to the swinging scene.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Just take it slow and don't jump in to quickly just go and have fun,but don't expect to much to soon.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Go expecting no more than to have a couple of drinks & lots of chat..Add to your profile when & where you are going to. Someone may well come up to you when you get there just to say hi..Expect nothing, then everything above that is a bonus.

Have fun.

S

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Check which days they let single guys in and see what night you are planning on going to see if it's themed (might not be your thing) when you go in have a walk about so see what you think of the place....say hi to a few people when you walk about so people know you are friendly....go to the bar and chat to whoever is serving drinks and whoever is there....just be friendly and enjoy your night.....just think of it as going to the pub and be yourself x

over a year ago

My advice is Don't bother .

As a single guy u get charged alot more and treated like an over stocked commodity.

Unless u go as a couple then thats when clubs are fun .

I've done both many times

over a year ago

"My advice is Don't bother .

As a single guy u get charged alot more and treated like an over stocked commodity.

Unless u go as a couple then thats when clubs are fun .

I've done both many times"

what utter tosh....

clubs are great if your an articulate and charming able single guy... I have many friends that do extremely well as single guys at clubs.. they pay a bit more to get in on some nights but as long as they are respectful and polite they are never seen in a bad way..

over a year ago

Some clubs have waiting lists for single guys to join, just be yourself and polite if they say no just say ok and walk away,people respect that. Just chill and let things go at there own pace and enjoy

over a year ago

I am planning to go to one soon. Thing is, I am generally a quiet and shy person. Once someone gets talking to me, I open up. Sometimes, just saying hello can be hard for me.

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

"Check which days they let single guys in and see what night you are planning on going to see if it's themed (might not be your thing) when you go in have a walk about so see what you think of the place....say hi to a few people when you walk about so people know you are friendly....go to the bar and chat to whoever is serving drinks and whoever is there....just be friendly and enjoy your night.....just think of it as going to the pub and be yourself x"

definitely this

Post new Message to Thread