Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

i am strait!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How meny men have been messeged by bi or gay men i have blocked them from messegeing me now i get them off tv/tg im strait ffs read my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"How meny men have been messeged by bi or gay men i have blocked them from messegeing me now i get them off tv/tg im strait ffs read my profile"

You can now block them too

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Admin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree with you, it doesnt look good on the gay/bi guys when they disrespect your sexuality. Fair enough, we all like a look at what we could have had, but leave it at looking. I have had to block mf couples as im fed up getting silly messages, and being led on from the straight guy in the couple. Well have fun mate.

By *tryxxCouple
over a year ago

central

we have the same problem, at least 100 single attractive bisexual females mail & hassle us every day looking for lustful sex with us, it so time consumming having to filter them out.

Back to dreamland again

By *ee_awMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I've had a few messages off guys - one who was also stright who was also quite new and wanted to 'swap notes' - which I thought was a bit strange.. (be yourself, not someone else!), the others from gay/bi men wanting to know if I wanted 'a good sucking' - easy enough to just say no, sorry, I'm straight and I suppose in a way it's a compliment (although I'm not in the slightest bit interested!) - I guess if I were getting 50 messages a day I'd be getting sick, but the odd one now and then is harmless isn't it?

over a year ago

Its easy to be polite to the odd one but then then the politness wears a bit thin....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

good for you being str8.. pleased for you.

now go to filters...

click block tv's and then block single guys.. then there it ends.

enjoy.

over a year ago

Yeah, me too,not much you can do about, just be polite, and make your preference known.

over a year ago

God loves a trier...Any straight guys free today lol.....Just kidding

over a year ago

We all get messages from people outwith our criteria. Personally I delete, and get on with my life without working up a sweat...but that's just me!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"We all get messages from people outwith our criteria. Personally I delete, and get on with my life without working up a sweat...but that's just me! "

Oh come on Sassy.....don't let on it's that easy!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice guys tv/tg are now blocked some of you say just delete and dont get annoyed but when i get like 10-12 a day it is very annoying chears guys x

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"How meny men have been messeged by bi or gay men i have blocked them from messegeing me now i get them off tv/tg im strait ffs read my profile"

Why the mention of Bi/Gay men?

You’ve been given advice previously how to block Bi/Gay men, simply follow the same procedure.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Thanks for the advice guys tv/tg are now blocked some of you say just delete and dont get annoyed but when i get like 10-12 a day it is very annoying chears guys x"

You get 10-12 messages from tvs everyday, ffs i have it as a preference and dont get that a week.

And i agree with sassy.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"but when i get like 10-12 a day "

I’d class you very fortunate, most people are lucky to receive 12 emails a year let alone a day, irrespective who the mail is from

over a year ago

"I agree with you, it doesnt look good on the gay/bi guys when they disrespect your sexuality. Fair enough, we all like a look at what we could have had, but leave it at looking. I have had to block mf couples as im fed up getting silly messages, and being led on from the straight guy in the couple. Well have fun mate."

we get the opposite. Straight guys messaging us to then say they are Bi. That we find disrespectful to our sexuality too!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"How meny men have been messeged by bi or gay men i have blocked them from messegeing me now i get them off tv/tg im strait ffs read my profile

Why the mention of Bi/Gay men?

You’ve been given advice previously how to block Bi/Gay men, simply follow the same procedure."

To be fair, that was the OP, and he got advice after it.

Don't take it so personally, I am sure with the new filters there are lots of different people blocked.

over a year ago

If I had a £ for every "straight" guy who mailed me for a bi encounter.....

...ok I wouldn't have that many £'s, but it happens

If you look at the meeting lists, the amount of straight guys or couples that are looking for F, MF or TV/TS.

They're in for a bit of a shock if they haven't looked up the TV/TS terminology

Post new Message to Thread