Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Timewasters......grrrrr.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Help. Need some reassurance from 'genuine people.

Have had nothing but negative feelings about this site for a while due to various things.

I know the women/couples on here are the minority so therefore rule the roost but hey please show some respect to genuine single guys that show you respect.

So far this month I've had the same woman blow me out 2 days running 6hours after we were supposed to meet even though they had been on site much earlier and could have mailed me, blown out just as i was getting in the car because i suggested condoms, i constantly get 'one liners' from women ie. "face pic" even though thier own profiles state this is not acceptable.

Any guys out there feeling the same??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

your not the only one us females get the same off the guys arrange to meet then dont turn up and no text or call to let know

i have encountered a few timewaster now

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Am I missing something here?

You say you have had negative feelings about the site for some time yet you have been a member for TWO WEEKS?

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Yes,there are plenty of decent people on the site.I don't like the term genuine or waster as it can be subjective.

However on a similar thread fabio wrote very eloquently abut taking personal responsibility.Why arrange to meet someone who has already let u down?Why was safe sex a last minute discussion?

Is there something you can change,because after all that is all we really control in this life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"Am I missing something here?

You say you have had negative feelings about the site for some time yet you have been a member for TWO WEEKS?

"

bloody hell i need to look at profiles !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok. Been on here for years but a few weeks back I reset my profile as I realised it was being accessed by someone else. Grrr forgot to add that to my list of gripes.

Condom scenario arose as I checked with the person if she wanted me to pick up some wine or beers as I was stopping for condoms anyway. She then ignored me for an hour and then messaged me saying she only does bareback so i wan no longer suitable. Normal????

I was blown out by another women 2 days running becase i gave her the benefit of the doubt because she said her child was ill. I thought that was fair.

Anything else ladies lol??

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have as much lack of interest in timewasters and men moaning about them as I do needy attention woman who need their egos stroked.

yes timewasters exist...

yes needy people exist who should be on a dating site as they get loved up after their first cup of fecking tea with someone they meet on here....

next............

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

YAWN

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

All anecdotal evidence I am afraid, timewaster threads tend to be full of hear says that prove to be worthless as we only ever hear one side of the 'story'.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Things can't have been that bad if you've returned to the site!

So, you're a sucker for punishment - someone blows you off but you go back for more and it happens again...you start a whining thread.

Choose more carefully, meet socially first, find out what people are into - you'll be suprised what a difference it makes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

two weeks. hahaah.

timewasters. hahaha.

seriously, ive come to believe that it's more often than not the complainers turning people off, than people "timewasting"

Reply privately

over a year ago

egostrokers. Excellent discription. My attitude to meets on this site is along the lines of 'would I chat with them in a club/bar and go home with them'. If I wouldn't then I wont waste everybodies energy by chatting with a 55 year old clinically obese bald women from Manchester.

So many hideous ladies on here that try to make men jump though hoops just to distract them from thier next pie lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"egostrokers. Excellent discription. My attitude to meets on this site is along the lines of 'would I chat with them in a club/bar and go home with them'. If I wouldn't then I wont waste everybodies energy by chatting with a 55 year old clinically obese bald women from Manchester.

So many hideous ladies on here that try to make men jump though hoops just to distract them from thier next pie lol."

Oooh...dear!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

oh dear too... 'hideous' may be a tad harsh tho..

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

And so we have the REAL reason behind the thread......

It never takes long for it to become apparent.

Could this be the REAL reason behind the new profile?

Someone been banned before?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"egostrokers. Excellent discription. My attitude to meets on this site is along the lines of 'would I chat with them in a club/bar and go home with them'. If I wouldn't then I wont waste everybodies energy by chatting with a 55 year old clinically obese bald women from Manchester.

So many hideous ladies on here that try to make men jump though hoops just to distract them from thier next pie lol."

I am guessing you will get hundreds of offers of meets after those comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oh dear too... 'hideous' may be a tad harsh tho..

"

Yup, it appears the op is suffering a degree of pent up frustration, and not satisfied with his "lot".

May I be so bold to suggest he does what I do at such times?............

HAVE A WANK!!!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"a 55 year old clinically obese bald women from Manchester.

"

Have you got her number... I fancy shagging her, then doing a large lunch and then we can go wig shopping together...

lush..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

Hey i told u not to mention the bald spot!

i think you wont have to worry about too many meets in the future,all us hideous women will be too busy eating our pies!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still yawning zzzzzzz

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

Do trolls sleep in the daytime then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have as much lack of interest in timewasters and men moaning about them as I do needy attention woman who need their egos stroked.

yes timewasters exist...

yes needy people exist who should be on a dating site as they get loved up after their first cup of fecking tea with someone they meet on here....

Very well said

next............"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said also, although they are not all hideous just the single ones 'tend' to be below average

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"just the single ones 'tend' to be below average"

anyone got the keys to the old nucleaur bunker that they built in the 60's..

I feel I need to pop in there for a few hours whilst this kicks off...

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

nuclear......... even

Reply privately

over a year ago

"just the single ones 'tend' to be below average

anyone got the keys to the old nucleaur bunker that they built in the 60's..

I feel I need to pop in there for a few hours whilst this kicks off..."

I am stating fact, i am sure I will get abuse now but there is no one on the forums that I am remotely interested in

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

So many hideous ladies on here that try to make men jump though hoops just to distract them from thier next pie lol.

Well said also, although they are not all hideous just the single ones 'tend' to be below average"

Says the guy who has started two threads himself.....BOTH troll threads

My My, someone is very bitter.....lack of meets?

Reply privately

over a year ago

pops in has a look and stomps off i want to be hidious not average ahhh now this is the forums im already hidious cos im single lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said also, although they are not all hideous just the single ones 'tend' to be below average

Says the guy who has started two threads himself.....BOTH troll threads

My My, someone is very bitter.....lack of meets?"

Lol , so easy to wind up

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

You trolls need to make it a bit more difficult, your threads are too easy to spot.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

And on that note, maybe time to close

Reply privately