Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is kink a four letter word in swing

Jump to newest

By *addyandbaby OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bideford

We are experienced in the BDSM scene and well known at local kink clubs but public sexual activity is frowned upon or not allowed at BDSM clubs. We love public play and my baby is an exhibitionist. She loves being a sexslave and slut in public.

So we joined the swinging scene. Where public sexual activity is encouraged..only problem is kink is frowned upon. We like impact play and lots of kink but people seem to run away. Suppose they think as we are kinky we will expect them to do what we do..

So why do swingers dislike kink? Maybe we should start a swingers kink ...swink maybe..lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

One

Two

Three

Four

Yep, four letters.

Seriously it is not frowned upon, you just need to find the right people.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't think frowned on - most clubs have well used BDSM areas. People who enjoy using them seem to mix with everybody exactly the same.

Mr.B

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Never seen it frowned upon in any of the northwest swinging clubs. The swingers seem fairly used to witnessing scenes and will often ask questions or to watch. A lot of the swingers dabble too.

Impact is pretty common. Although I do keep harder play behind closed doors if at a swinging event.

over a year ago

Bideford

"Never seen it frowned upon in any of the northwest swinging clubs. The swingers seem fairly used to witnessing scenes and will often ask questions or to watch. A lot of the swingers dabble too.

Impact is pretty common. Although I do keep harder play behind closed doors if at a swinging event. "

Yes we have found that in clubs, light play, as in a warm up goes down quite well but anything more sends everyone running.

And trying to organise private meets is difficult, even people with SM on their profile seem to freak out when we suggest certain types of play that we don't think of as hard or exetreme.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

What sort of play?

over a year ago

Bideford

"What sort of play?"

General D/s really and impact play, single tails and the like, nothing horrendous as far as we're concerned

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Never seen it frowned upon in any of the northwest swinging clubs. The swingers seem fairly used to witnessing scenes and will often ask questions or to watch. A lot of the swingers dabble too.

Impact is pretty common. Although I do keep harder play behind closed doors if at a swinging event.

Yes we have found that in clubs, light play, as in a warm up goes down quite well but anything more sends everyone running.

And trying to organise private meets is difficult, even people with SM on their profile seem to freak out when we suggest certain types of play that we don't think of as hard or exetreme."

I don't think it's that they frown upon it, it's just maybe not their thing to watch? There is a lot of public play I walk away from (nilla and kink) that just doesn't interest me. The kind of play I avoid doing publicly is RBP/UV and edge. Or age/pet. Firstly, I don't want an audience for that and secondly, I don't particularly want to explain it or justify it.

There are kinks that you can do it a fet club and people still wouldn't be comfortable watching.

There is a good edge play event at The Facility if you want to do hard play with an audience.

over a year ago

Bideford

And trying to organise private meets is difficult, even people with SM on their profile seem to freak out when we suggest certain types of play that we don't think of as hard or exetreme.

I don't think it's that they frown upon it, it's just maybe not their thing to watch? There is a lot of public play I walk away from (nilla and kink) that just doesn't interest me. The kind of play I avoid doing publicly is RBP/UV and edge. Or age/pet. Firstly, I don't want an audience for that and secondly, I don't particularly want to explain it or justify it.

There are kinks that you can do it a fet club and people still wouldn't be comfortable watching.

There is a good edge play event at The Facility if you want to do hard play with an audience. "

That's a long way from us down here in the southwest, we do go to our local kink clubs but find though kink is ok in whatever form sexual play is not, which is why we joined the swing scene, for more sexual play. But we're finding the swing scene doesn't really allow for the kink. We were hoping to find a nice mix of the two.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

Feel free to pop round to ours. We're more than happy to watch.

over a year ago

Bideford

"Feel free to pop round to ours. We're more than happy to watch. "

Popping 250+ miles is just not a possibility sorry

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

There is a good edge play event at The Facility if you want to do hard play with an audience.

That's a long way from us down here in the southwest, we do go to our local kink clubs but find though kink is ok in whatever form sexual play is not, which is why we joined the swing scene, for more sexual play. But we're finding the swing scene doesn't really allow for the kink. We were hoping to find a nice mix of the two."

I'd just crack on with your kink at the swingers club. Don't worry about whether people frown on it. They can just walk on by. It's just pretty common to see D/s and impact in my local clubs.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

Well don't say we didn't offer

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Well don't say we didn't offer "

Hehe

over a year ago

Bideford

That's a long way from us down here in the southwest, we do go to our local kink clubs but find though kink is ok in whatever form sexual play is not, which is why we joined the swing scene, for more sexual play. But we're finding the swing scene doesn't really allow for the kink. We were hoping to find a nice mix of the two.

I'd just crack on with your kink at the swingers club. Don't worry about whether people frown on it. They can just walk on by. It's just pretty common to see D/s and impact in my local clubs. "

Think your right, one of our local clubs has an awesome play space that is never used so we'll just do our thing and one day someone might take an interest and ask us about it

By *ittenandthepirateCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

It's a long way but if you are ever around Manchester, Kage club is a monthly fetish event held at Partners swinging club in Bury. Both kink and sex happen there

Post new Message to Thread