Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to last more than 1 session?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you do to have more than 1 session of sex? How long do you leave it before your ready to go again? And what do you do during the time your waiting?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

[Removed by poster at 23/06/16 18:10:07]

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

"What do you do to have more than 1 session of sex? How long do you leave it before your ready to go again? And what do you do during the time your waiting?"

I don't do anything, other than relax for a little while, or perhaps give my partner some oral to keep her cumming I'm usually ready to go after 15 or 20 minutes, but it depends on the chemistry between my partner and I.

over a year ago

Oh right. We usually go at it the once, by the end of it were well and truely tired/worn out.

But i havnt had sex in a week and i feel really horny so im thinking to go round 1, then play with her clit and give her abit of a massage, then go round 2

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same, oral or manual for 10-15mins and good to go if I'm into it.

Cheers, Lee x

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

"Oh right. We usually go at it the once, by the end of it were well and truely tired/worn out.

But i havnt had sex in a week and i feel really horny so im thinking to go round 1, then play with her clit and give her abit of a massage, then go round 2 "

Sounds fine to me, whatever is necessary to keep the mood going

As for going a few rounds, it's a combination of practice and chemistry. If you're with the right person/people , over time you get used to going again and again I think my record is 5 rounds...although at that point it was hurting, haha!

over a year ago

"What do you do to have more than 1 session of sex? How long do you leave it before your ready to go again? And what do you do during the time your waiting?"

I usually give her oral sex for 20 minutes, then try to slip my cock in without a condom for round 2

over a year ago

I'm going to assume you mean a session ends after the man has ejaculated. So a few seconds breather,an hour's sleep,a cuppa tea or a drink while we watch television. It all depends on him.

over a year ago

Yeah after I cum thats pretty much it. We dont really go for more as were usually worn out and just used to regular sex so having 1-2-3 rounds isnt an issue really

Post new Message to Thread