Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Never done this before

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone

I have never tried 'swinging' before or anything of this nature, could anyone advise me on what to look for and what not to look for?

I have a few concerns including people being 'fake' and not actually who they say they are, or people kidnapping me or even killing me when I go to see them... I know this sounds farfetched but you can never trust anyone in this day and age.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello everyone

I have never tried 'swinging' before or anything of this nature, could anyone advise me on what to look for and what not to look for?

I have a few concerns including people being 'fake' and not actually who they say they are, or people kidnapping me or even killing me when I go to see them... I know this sounds farfetched but you can never trust anyone in this day and age.

"

Avoid people with profile pictures that feature axes or spades.

over a year ago

It's a mind field mate

Oh btw

Welcome

Best advise is to trust your gut feeling

The saying

If it sounds to good to be true it is

Applies on here

You will develop a bullshit detector and dick head filter quite soon

And if a message makes you think huh???

It's time to move on

over a year ago

"It's a mind field mate"

I think you mean 'mine field' but honestly either works in the context of FAB!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It's a mind field mate

Oh btw

Welcome

Best advise is to trust your gut feeling

The saying

If it sounds to good to be true it is

Applies on here

You will develop a bullshit detector and dick head filter quite soon

And if a message makes you think huh???

It's time to move on "

Thank you mate! I'll take your advice and try and develop a bullshit detector quickly!!

over a year ago

Hiya OP!

First off, I doubt you'll be kidnapped or killed

As for the rest, you will soon get a sense for who may be someone other than who they purport to be. It's a bit of trial and error and a bit of common sense.

There are men who pretend to be women and couples. Be aware of this. Verifications (photo and meet) are useful here, but not always. Chat to people a bit before setting up a meet and see what vibe you get from them. Reverse image searching pictures is always a good idea, too. Even face pictures (yes, someone sent us a celebrity face picture once ).

When you go on a meet it is often useful to meet in a public place first, for a drink and a chat. It's safer and it helps give you time to determine whether you want to continue with the fun stuff. Meeting at a hotel? Ask to get a drink at the hotel bar first to determine chemistry.

That's all I can think of for the moment. Just use your common sense, the rest you will pick up along the way to determine what's best for you. Have fun!

over a year ago

Have you ever had sex op?

If you have then your fit in fine

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Hello everyone

Avoid people with profile pictures that feature axes or spades."

over a year ago

Patience is the key lol

Post new Message to Thread