Last second let downs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who has had them? Just had one and is crushing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chin up op sometimes life just gets in the way and cancellations can't be helped x

over a year ago

I've had five. Don't worry about it.

over a year ago

It happens all the time. Make the most of the time doing something productive or fun instead

over a year ago

Just got home from an arranged meet.. waited half hour she didn't show... no message,call or text. Moving on

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

What was the excuse?

over a year ago

I've had a few over the years. Luckily they have always let me know beforehand - never been properly stood up.

It is depressing to receive that "I've had a change of heart" text when you've been anticipating the meet for a while

over a year ago

It feels like a real pisser if you have a couple of options and you go with one that then cries off or lets you down. But I don't let it bother me that much. Sure, it is disappointing and it does feel like a total waste. I really don't mind if someone can't make it but please just have the courtesy to let me know in reasonable time, just in case I have a chance to make alternative arrangements. [Usually pretty unlikely though, it has to be said]

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Part of the scene. Big difference between known genuine's letting you down and realising the let down is as you've been had by fakers/pretenders. The latter is more fun than fun for some wasters

Post new Message to Thread