Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples with bi-males?

Jump to newest

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Hello all,

Just wanted to see if there are any couples out there with bi-males in the Midlands? Have decided this is what I would like but it's hard to find! I do travel a lot with work but that is during day which limits things I know. Also if anyone has any idea on how I could be more appealing it would be great lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

May I add that are looking for a bi male and not another couple

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My other half is bi male but what are you looking to get out of it a free cock suck???

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"My other half is bi male but what are you looking to get out of it a free cock suck??? "

Hello,

I would love to play 3 ways. I really like the idea of playing with a guy both ways whilst the partner is there for all to enjoy!

over a year ago

That's the problem most guys who say there bi just want there cock sucking by the male and fuck the Mrs. That's not really bi. Would be good to find some genuine bi males on here.

over a year ago

You will find most couples play as a couple so it's probably easier to try and find a single bi male to start with. Have you dabbled before?

over a year ago

"That's the problem most guys who say there bi just want there cock sucking by the male and fuck the Mrs. That's not really bi. Would be good to find some genuine bi males on here. "

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"That's the problem most guys who say there bi just want there cock sucking by the male and fuck the Mrs. That's not really bi. Would be good to find some genuine bi males on here. "

Hello there,

Don't get me wrong I love to have my cock sucked by males and females! However I am only to happy to return the favour and enjoy the time spent. I can assure you I am fully bi and would like to enjoy some time with a couple and not only the male.

over a year ago

"You will find most couples play as a couple so it's probably easier to try and find a single bi male to start with. Have you dabbled before? "

My Mrs would love to watch me with a guy and join in after she would even be happy to just watch. Turns her on watching lol.

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"You will find most couples play as a couple so it's probably easier to try and find a single bi male to start with. Have you dabbled before? "

Yes have been with guys fully and enjoy it through fab guys. I would like to now move on to a full bi couple.

over a year ago

Hiya plenty of us about...

By *oger ThatMan
over a year ago

essex

im completely the opposite. I play with couples as i like to have a little suck myself, not be sucked Either way would be good though

over a year ago

Let them know from the start if you bi top or bottom as you don't want anyone shoving it where the sun don't shine!

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Let them know from the start if you bi top or bottom as you don't want anyone shoving it where the sun don't shine!"

Haha yes that is always good to point out! For myself I'm versatile and fully enjoy both ways

over a year ago

"Let them know from the start if you bi top or bottom as you don't want anyone shoving it where the sun don't shine!

Haha yes that is always good to point out! For myself I'm versatile and fully enjoy both ways"

Many years ago with a previous playmate that happened, the couple we were playing and the male just started rimming him which was ok then he could hear him putting a condom on and he started to try and put his cock in his ass!

Never seen my man run like that! As he said when did I say it wss ok for you to do that!!

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Let them know from the start if you bi top or bottom as you don't want anyone shoving it where the sun don't shine!

Haha yes that is always good to point out! For myself I'm versatile and fully enjoy both ways

Many years ago with a previous playmate that happened, the couple we were playing and the male just started rimming him which was ok then he could hear him putting a condom on and he started to try and put his cock in his ass!

Never seen my man run like that! As he said when did I say it wss ok for you to do that!!

"

Hahaha I can imagine that would be a bit of a shock! Good to find a top more often then not people are bottom which isn't great!

over a year ago

I wish you well and if your ever in Plymouth say hello xxx

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I wish you well and if your ever in Plymouth say hello xxx"

Thank you pippa I will indeed say hello.

over a year ago

I prefer to be the one who's sucking

By *w123 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"That's the problem most guys who say there bi just want there cock sucking by the male and fuck the Mrs. That's not really bi. Would be good to find some genuine bi males on here.

"

Haha don't we all. Seems all guys prefer to suck then be sucked

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"That's the problem most guys who say there bi just want there cock sucking by the male and fuck the Mrs. That's not really bi. Would be good to find some genuine bi males on here.

Haha don't we all. Seems all guys prefer to suck then be sucked "

That's not true here, been told mine are as good as any womans...Just wish I'd discovered my bi side before my medical problem but happy to top if that's an option when we play.

over a year ago

Fully Bi Guy here, who loves to play with couples.. xx

By *ngandnickCouple
over a year ago

Haverhill

We get this all the time!!!!!

By *ouple4couple7Man
over a year ago

Swindon

I wouldn't mind meeting a more mature bi couple in the South West if there are any such friendly couples

over a year ago

Coming soon to a club near you; me in bloke mode and my gorgeous wife looking exclusively for single males to ravish between us

By *eedsbig9inMan
over a year ago

leeds

I only meet couples who let me have cock in my ass

Not many dare tho

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Adam arranged a bi mmmmf ( ) a couple of weeks ago. Most of the guys who turned up were "profile straight" and half of them they were happy with full sex. It was hard to find them.. He invited loads and 5 turned up. Hot as fuck though.

I'd suggest spicy's bi night at The VA as a place to meet bi couples.

V xxxx

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Not many dare tho"

Oh why are you so far away

V xxx

over a year ago

Not many dare tho"

Now that's a turn up for the books. Just what me and the Mrs want she would love to see me fuck a guy lol

over a year ago

"Coming soon to a club near you; me in bloke mode and my gorgeous wife looking exclusively for single males to ravish between us "

And there was me thinking todays queues were for Glastonbury. How wrong I was!

over a year ago

Not many dare tho"

I have no interest in fucking guys I'm afraid. I fuck girls. Guys fuck me.

over a year ago

Not many dare tho

Now that's a turn up for the books. Just what me and the Mrs want she would love to see me fuck a guy lol"

yes pleaes

Post new Message to Thread