Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do TVs likes couples and where is best to meet them

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We would love to meet a TV but most clubs that hold TV/ts events don't allow couples in. Most TVs/ts on here seem to be looking for guys or fems never seem to find them looking for couples.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atie ShayTV/TS
over a year ago

@@

Hellooooo!!!

We are indeed out there (well I'm more cd than tv) but yeah for sure.

Bit of a distance for you but quest at Leeds hold tv & admirer days every Thursday aft and all day every 4th Thursday of the month.

I'll be there tomorrow, I'm dying to hook up with a couple!

over a year ago

"Hellooooo!!!

We are indeed out there (well I'm more cd than tv) but yeah for sure.

Bit of a distance for you but quest at Leeds hold tv & admirer days every Thursday aft and all day every 4th Thursday of the month.

Distance isn't really a problem we will travel. Due to work were only free weekends witch makes it harder to find TVs/ts events or even clubs with TVs/ts in on the weekend.

I'll be there tomorrow, I'm dying to hook up with a couple! "

By *atie ShayTV/TS
over a year ago

@@

Feel free to shout me and i'll try and be free!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

I knew I should have become a travelling salesman x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I go to the Attic on the general nights and no one bats an eyelid. Also just go pubbing and clubbing. Gemma Jay and I are going out down Hurst St on Saturday night

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We would love to meet a TV but most clubs that hold TV/ts events don't allow couples in. Most TVs/ts on here seem to be looking for guys or fems never seem to find them looking for couples. "

Try dogging .

We have met lots of lovely TVs while in our outdoor escapades

By *ulia BellTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Plenty of TVs (including me) love meeting couples. As regards clubs, Candygirls in Sunbury welcomes couples....

over a year ago

"I go to the Attic on the general nights and no one bats an eyelid. Also just go pubbing and clubbing. Gemma Jay and I are going out down Hurst St on Saturday night "

Been to the attic a couple of times but not been very busy

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I go to the Attic on the general nights and no one bats an eyelid. Also just go pubbing and clubbing. Gemma Jay and I are going out down Hurst St on Saturday night

Been to the attic a couple of times but not been very busy "

It can be hit and miss, but generally Saturday nights are pretty busy. There are 2 days especially dedicated to Tgirls. I've not been on those days, as I prefer the more inclusive nights, but I've heard they are decent.

over a year ago

"I go to the Attic on the general nights and no one bats an eyelid. Also just go pubbing and clubbing. Gemma Jay and I are going out down Hurst St on Saturday night

Been to the attic a couple of times but not been very busy

It can be hit and miss, but generally Saturday nights are pretty busy. There are 2 days especially dedicated to Tgirls. I've not been on those days, as I prefer the more inclusive nights, but I've heard they are decent. "

Not been on a Saturday night yet. We did go on a Tuesday TVs day was only about 4 TVs in there was told a Thursday is better. Will be giving a Saturday a try in the next few weeks

Post new Message to Thread