Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Soi you agree with me..? Not verified should be removed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Surely I'm not the only one who think fab should up there site rules, you have obvious fakes on here constantly guys pretending to be couples,,, guys pretending to be women... And women on here wasting everyone's time... I honestly think if your not verified by at least pic within a 24hrs you should be automatically removed, and not able to see any other profiles until verified. especially as paying customers i think we definitely need to be getting more for our money! I know the case of if it not broke then don't fix it but there is pieces of this site broke, people are reluctant to put up pics because all in all any Tom dick or Harry can see them! I also think fab should adopt a tinder like style,,, as I feel for the couples and females getting constant messages over and over if they had a X button to click that auto sent a polite " no thanks this profile isn't interested" then it would stop people being able to constantly send time wasting messages and prevent people being verbally abused, sad to say there's a lot of Fukin creeps on here lol

Anyway it's off my chest now lmao Y-if you agree N-if you don't

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

N

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

N -

we were all non verified at one time - people are here for reasons other than sex - some have accounts for chatting and some for playing - just block non verified if they piss you off and ignore them -

over a year ago

"N"

Another N here

over a year ago

N

over a year ago

N . We all start off with no veris

over a year ago

N.

You can filter out non verified.

If you get upset by people not replying a good way is not to send messages out. Nobody gets hurt that way.

over a year ago

N

I think giving somebody 24 hours is a bit harsh too though I'll admit I tend to steer clear of people that have been here for over a year and haven't been verified, not just on a fake/real basis but odds are they won't meet anyway

over a year ago

^ what they said. Use the 'non verified' filter and jobs a good 'un

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

OP..Why not just search for " That have been verified genuine" ?

as to your post...ish..connie x

over a year ago

No

We've never been photo verified and never will be. Utterly pointless. The site have also been very clear that it will never be made compulsory. Use the tools the site gives you

over a year ago

"OP..Why not just search for " That have been verified genuine" ?

as to your post...ish..connie x "

That's what I do but I'm just speaking in general the shit people have to put up with,,,,,

This was just a idea I've the 24hrs to get verified I'm just saying I think there should be more attempts to get rid of fakes....

By *ottie_84Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Within 24hours? You do realise people have this thing called lives right?

over a year ago

Being photo verified should definitely be a requisite for creating a profile on here.

I don't think it will change though, as that would mean the site loses claims of having so many members

over a year ago

No because it took us more than 24 hrs to figure how this site wks as only popped on occasionally when we first joined

These damn forums have me addicted now - another spicier version of Facebook!

over a year ago

"No because it took us more than 24 hrs to figure how this site wks as only popped on occasionally when we first joined

These damn forums have me addicted now - another spicier version of Facebook! "

some of the site thingies we discovered months after being here -

over a year ago

I think your onto something with the picture veri what u get off fab themselves maybe 24hours is abit to short tho

over a year ago

Lmao ok forget the 24hr time period,,,,, it's the CONCEPT of making sure people are who they say they are on there profile and that they aren't wasting people's time,,,

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"OP..Why not just search for " That have been verified genuine" ?

as to your post...ish..connie x

That's what I do but I'm just speaking in general the shit people have to put up with,,,,,

This was just a idea I've the 24hrs to get verified I'm just saying I think there should be more attempts to get rid of fakes...."

pete, all the tools are there to be used , we enjoy exchanging messages with some call fakes / time wasters, key board warriors but hey care in the community,

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I've never been photo verified those that intend to meet will it's really that simple

over a year ago

No.

Little point. Personally I find the only meaningful veris are those from meeting in person. There are those that have more of a tendency to lurk on the site and that's their prerogative. Some can very rarely have meets for a variety of reasons.

over a year ago

Some people don't want a pic of their face holding up a sign with Fabswingers download onto the internet. I don't get shit from unverified users and I don't always filter them out. I've met a few men who weren't verified and had a great time.

over a year ago

"Lmao ok forget the 24hr time period,,,,, it's the CONCEPT of making sure people are who they say they are on there profile and that they aren't wasting people's time,,,

"

If people used their common sense instead of thinking with their genitals there wouldn't be an issue.

over a year ago

"If people used their common sense instead of thinking with their genitals there wouldn't be an issue. "

Hey! For some of us our genitals are first choice brain!

over a year ago

You can use filters to prevent contact from:

*newbies

*non supporters

*unverified

*no public pics

Just set up your profile properly and stop whining...

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"Surely I'm not the only one who think fab should up there site rules, you have obvious fakes on here constantly guys pretending to be couples,,, guys pretending to be women... And women on here wasting everyone's time... I honestly think if your not verified by at least pic within a 24hrs you should be automatically removed, and not able to see any other profiles until verified. especially as paying customers i think we definitely need to be getting more for our money! I know the case of if it not broke then don't fix it but there is pieces of this site broke, people are reluctant to put up pics because all in all any Tom dick or Harry can see them! I also think fab should adopt a tinder like style,,, as I feel for the couples and females getting constant messages over and over if they had a X button to click that auto sent a polite " no thanks this profile isn't interested" then it would stop people being able to constantly send time wasting messages and prevent people being verbally abused, sad to say there's a lot of Fukin creeps on here lol

Anyway it's off my chest now lmao Y-if you agree N-if you don't "

I prefer to concentrate on my own profile . Fakes can simply ignored and verifications are boring and meaningless .

To avoid some of the issues that people complain about , you just need common sense , judgement and gut instinct .

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"Lmao ok forget the 24hr time period,,,,, it's the CONCEPT of making sure people are who they say they are on there profile and that they aren't wasting people's time,,,

If people used their common sense instead of thinking with their genitals there wouldn't be an issue. "

My thoughts exactly . Some members appear to have none

By *ottie_84Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Meh why should I be photo verified if I don't want to be? I have plenty of other verifications that I'm not fake, time waster or pretending to be the opposite sex

over a year ago

Ok I know what you can and can't do on fab regarding restrictions,,,,, I'm just saying in MY opinion lol that I think it would make a better fab....

As you seen from the first post I'm thinking for couples and single Females,,,,, don't be getting your nickers in a twist, people really do get up tight on these threads lmao good to see we are all awake and focused at work already hahahahaha

N before you comment please read the thread lmao most sayin the exact same thing

over a year ago

Meh why should I be photo verified if I don't want to be? I have plenty of other verifications that I'm not fake, time waster or pretending to be the opposite sex "

Fs read the thread lol it the CONCEPT IF BEING VERIFIED an any way to get rid of fakes!

over a year ago

oto verified if I don't want to be? I have plenty of other verifications that I'm not fake, time waster or pretending to be the opposite sex

Fs read the thread lol it the CONCEPT IF BEING VERIFIED an any way to get rid of fakes!"

How exactly would it do that? And how much would you be prepared to pay for that because with the amount of administration necessary to work that kind of system your fiver a month won't cut it, sunshine...

We never even look or notice if people have been photo verified because it's pointless. And we don't have issues with fakes or time wasters.

We take responsibility for our own experience on here. The site is just a tool to make contact with other like minded people nothing more or less. We're not paying customers, were site supporters. We don't encounter time wasters generally because we don't allow people to waste our time

over a year ago

Meh why should I be photo verified if I don't want to be? I have plenty of other verifications that I'm not fake, time waster or pretending to be the opposite sex

Fs read the thread lol it the CONCEPT IF BEING VERIFIED an any way to get rid of fakes!"

The concept may seem like a good idea but another n from us, anyone can fake a verification be it photo or meet. If we had a £1 for every time some random guy we've never met asked us for a meet verification in return for one in the time we've been here, we'd be good for a hotel room for a weekend! If more people used that squishy thing in their skull they wouldn't have so many problems with the site.

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

N

Photo veri proves nothing other than how you look at the time of the picture and that you exist. You can still be a time waster, troll or whatever. As others have said and for the same reasons, I'll never be photo verified. I also disassociate myself from the idea the site doesn't go down this road because it boosts their figures.

over a year ago

oto verified if I don't want to be? I have plenty of other verifications that I'm not fake, time waster or pretending to be the opposite sex

Fs read the thread lol it the CONCEPT IF BEING VERIFIED an any way to get rid of fakes!

How exactly would it do that? And how much would you be prepared to pay for that because with the amount of administration necessary to work that kind of system your fiver a month won't cut it, sunshine...

We never even look or notice if people have been photo verified because it's pointless. And we don't have issues with fakes or time wasters.

We take responsibility for our own experience on here. The site is just a tool to make contact with other like minded people nothing more or less. We're not paying customers, were site supporters. We don't encounter time wasters generally because we don't allow people to waste our time

"

Incorrect verbiage.... Replace "we" with "you"

Without putting a bloody blue print out ad say I explained how to achieve it pretty well lmao

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

there will always be a modicum of 'fake' profiles op and no amount of administration on a site will alleviate that. Use the site tools, use common sense anyone can 'fake' holding a piece of paper to get the green flag it means very little. You'll see what your suggesting has been asked many times before and admin have said they won't make it mandatory. If people read the site FAQ's a no reply to a message means no thanks.

By *ottie_84Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

And yet without a photo verification I still managed to arrange meets etc

Just cause you've had a bad experience (or several) doesnt mean we have to stand to arms because YOU think it must be so to be photo verified so why don't you take that bitter pill and swallow it?

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Nope.

We've been contacted by new members who have been photo verified who then have turned out to be fakes. Plus having to send a photo to persons unknown on a site we nervously joined 23:59 hours ago or be binned, would absolutely have scared us off. It took us a good 6 months before verifying.

A 'newbies guide to filtering' would be more beneficial than extra rules. Sent in a message upon arrival.

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Surely I'm not the only one who think fab should up there site rules, you have obvious fakes on here constantly guys pretending to be couples,,, guys pretending to be women... And women on here wasting everyone's time... I honestly think if your not verified by at least pic within a 24hrs you should be automatically removed, and not able to see any other profiles until verified. especially as paying customers i think we definitely need to be getting more for our money! I know the case of if it not broke then don't fix it but there is pieces of this site broke, people are reluctant to put up pics because all in all any Tom dick or Harry can see them! I also think fab should adopt a tinder like style,,, as I feel for the couples and females getting constant messages over and over if they had a X button to click that auto sent a polite " no thanks this profile isn't interested" then it would stop people being able to constantly send time wasting messages and prevent people being verbally abused, sad to say there's a lot of Fukin creeps on here lol

Don't agree. I do however think if you get blocked by a profile if they unblock you to look at you then they shouldn't be able to block you again for 48 hours and I don't like hidden profiles to be able to see my profile.

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Having read all the responses so far, it seems to me most clearly that VOTE STAY will win. Shut up and use what the UNION has for you. It works for us. We like it. We don't think think with our wallets, bellies or GENITALS for that matter.

over a year ago

Yes. Photo verification within 28 days. It will put casual fakers off, and at least help to prove that a couple is a couple etc. I had no qualms, why should anyone else if they are genuine?

By *ottie_84Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yes. Photo verification within 28 days. It will put casual fakers off, and at least help to prove that a couple is a couple etc. I had no qualms, why should anyone else if they are genuine? "
28 days is a lot more reasonable than the 24hrs as the OP suggested I don't have qualms with it, it's just having time to do it

over a year ago

Na, there's ways around it all - no drama and I don't see how it affects you that badly OP.

over a year ago

I'm not fussed either way lmao I just think for a site that has so many revealing pics that there should be measures put in place to prevent people who arnt swingers coming on pic collecting n wasting real swingers times!

over a year ago

N- I was unverified for 6 months, I'm a fussy fucker

over a year ago

Simple ask to verify by cam or phone call to be 100% sure it seems even cple verified can be fake .

That how we do it then we all are aware we are real or if it annoys just speak to verified by using filter

over a year ago

I can't get any sex , so we need to change the site

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I can't get any sex , so we need to change the site "

Lol, that's just i thought. Completely appreciate the desire to out fakes, sadly forcing unverified profiles off after any period of time won't work, the site going to do all the hand holding for the users,mo matter how much we want. Besides, I tend to look multiple factors other than photo verification.

over a year ago

"I'm not fussed either way lmao I just think for a site that has so many revealing pics that there should be measures put in place to prevent people who arnt swingers coming on pic collecting n wasting real swingers times! "

What is a real swinger?

Swingers steal pics too..

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"I'm not fussed either way lmao I just think for a site that has so many revealing pics that there should be measures put in place to prevent people who arnt swingers coming on pic collecting n wasting real swingers times! "
and now it's not real swingers and pic stealers. Why don't you start your own site op and put all these rules and regs on there

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I don't agree,people can use fab as they wish .We are photo verified but i never was on my single profile .

I think its down to people to use their common sense when meeting and looking at profiles.miss.

over a year ago

I think it should be mandatory to be photo verified then it cuts out the mojority of the fake population.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

If people used their common sense instead of thinking with their genitals there wouldn't be an issue. "

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think there should be a prerequisite wank before arranging a meet or posting on here.

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

Simple answer is NO,

However you can filter, also if they have been here for some time and no verifications or photos they are never going to meet, just voyeurs.

At the end of day the decision to meet is yours

over a year ago

N

over a year ago

Without putting a bloody blue print out ad say I explained how to achieve it pretty well lmao "

Well the last time I looked WE were a couple but maybe buns has had a change of heart since 8 this morning...do you know something I don't know?

over a year ago

Without putting a bloody blue print out ad say I explained how to achieve it pretty well lmao

Well the last time I looked WE were a couple but maybe buns has had a change of heart since 8 this morning...do you know something I don't know? "

And no. You've failed to describe exactly how anyone will be able to actually confirm that the picture sent to verify is the person it claims to be and that they aren't a fake or a "time waster"

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok I know what you can and can't do on fab regarding restrictions,,,,, I'm just saying in MY opinion lol that I think it would make a better fab....

As you seen from the first post I'm thinking for couples and single Females,,,,, don't be getting your nickers in a twist, people really do get up tight on these threads lmao good to see we are all awake and focused at work already hahahahaha

N before you comment please read the thread lmao most sayin the exact same thing "

No just because it was you opinion doesn't mean it is not totally without foundation or sense or any sort of perspective.

This site is for everyone and you can take easy steps to remove the problems you are having without ruining it for many other legitimate users.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

It can be faked, My very convincing CD friend managed to get photverified as a woman even though he's a man. Deleted the account straight after but did it to prove a point that it really mean frig all and common sense is key

Post new Message to Thread